No Caption Provided

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know who Nor-Varr is but is he someone who can take a blow that can put down the Helicarrier or Fight someone who was holding his own in a baby Symbiyote while fighting Venom and Carnage at the same time?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don't know who Nor-Varr is but is he someone who can take a blow that can put down the Helicarrier or Fight someone who was holding his own in a baby Symbiyote while fighting Venom and Carnage at the same time?

He's fought Namor and Sentry. He's durable enough to been kicked five miles by Stature while having The Vision's hand phased into his chest and run back within minutes and then took down the Young Avengers and Runaways apart from Molly Hayes and Speed.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@bullet_to_the_head said:

He's fought Namor and Sentry. He's durable enough to been kicked five miles by Stature while having The Vision's hand phased into his chest and run back within minutes and then took down the Young Avengers and Runaways apart from Molly Hayes and Speed.

Yeah, because he took down the most powerful members with his white run when they were startled and Nico Minoru managed to butcher three spells.

@bullet_to_the_head: Anyways his stats are comparable to spiderman, except he runs faster but doesn't have spidersense. He uses two energy guns that can burn through sentrys skull at close range.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@bullet_to_the_head: Maybe, I don't know much about Toxin and Noh-Varr apparently has some other abilities and tech. If Toxin can indeed take Venom and Carnage simulatneously, you're probably right.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noh-Varr's greatest strength is that he's ridiculously hard to put down (part cockroach), presuming that he can hold out long enough, his weapons should give him the win.