#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Setting: As a recently inspired Noh Var is released from custody, he decides to start his quest to Cap Marvel status by procurng a team.

He encounters the New Avengers in the Savageland and challenges Cage off handedly for leadership followed directly by his attack.

who wins?
Post Edited:2008-06-05 14:13:32

#2 Posted by Dread Knight (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Noh Var.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Any particular reason?

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Noh Varr owns Cage.Too many advantages.

#5 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Noh Varr's saliva contains nanotech that permits him to control people who absorb the nanites through the skin. Cage's skin should still be permeable to this form of attack and Noh Varr's enhanced agility should keep him alive until he can make use of this attack.

#6 Posted by Longshot (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Noh Varr to the MAX.

#7 Posted by Calix (487 posts) - - Show Bio

the nanotech won't get in thru the skin as The Venom virus nor Carnage himself couldn't get in thru the skin either. While Noh-Varr can withstand crushing force due to him being  triple jointed and his ability to re-route his neurological impulses and avoid experiencing pain Unless he gets in and kisses Cage he will loose. his powers have been classified as above human norm but I am not sure they reach superhuman. Sure he can keep blowing things around Cage up but I don't think it would be enough to win.

#8 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

I Have To Go With Noh Varr. He Took On Both The Young Avengers And Runaways Together, Which I Dont Think Cage Could Do. So, I Go With Him.

#9 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Calix says
the nanotech won't get in thru the skin as The Venom virus nor Carnage himself couldn't get in thru the skin either. While Noh-Varr can withstand crushing force due to him being  triple jointed and his ability to re-route his neurological impulses and avoid experiencing pain Unless he gets in and kisses Cage he will loose. his powers have been classified as above human norm but I am not sure they reach superhuman. Sure he can keep blowing things around Cage up but I don't think it would be enough to win.

Nanotech (of nanites) can be a lot smaller than a virus and as per your example above, Noh Varrs does not really need to kiss Cage - he need only really spit in his face. If even a small amount of spit goes in to Cage's mouth of his eye, then it's party time as as you have already said, the mouth is easy access and the eye has other entries.