#1 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Noh-Varr

VS

General Grievous

on

Coruscant

Random Meeting
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

If Noh-Varr has all of his Kree Weaponry...this is a CURBSTOMP.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"If Noh-Varr has all of his Kree Weaponry...this is a CURBSTOMP."
Its usual gear, since its a random meeting, which is his wrist gun.
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Grievous has the upper hand with extra arms and weapons that kill you as soon as they touch you.He's also fairly fast for an old ass robot.

#5 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I think Grievous has the upper hand with extra arms and weapons that kill you as soon as they touch you.He's also fairly fast for an old ass robot."
He needs an upgrade on the looks department and a little cleaning lol
#6 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still not sure on this fight. I think Noh-Varr has the advantage in speed and agility, but then again this is General Grievous. I'm going to wait for a couple others to post before deciding.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91114 posts) - - Show Bio

Well see I'm not an expert on Star Wars..I only really know what Noh-Varr can do..so I don't want to be biased and just say he wins.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Nov Varr can win this fight...I was never too impressed with General Grievous
#9 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

If General Grievous can block shots with his Lightsabers, then I think he can take it pretty easilly. I don't see how Noh Varr can get past the whirling death attack using four lightsabers.

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"If General Grievous can block shots with his Lightsabers, then I think he can take it pretty easilly. I don't see how Noh Varr can get past the whirling death attack using four lightsabers."
How fast is Grievous? The thing I wasn't sure about is if Grievous could keep up with Noh-Varr's speed.
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Indeed. Grievous didnt seem to be that fast to me in the films... but that is just the films so
#12 Posted by Hercules. (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Noh Varr

#13 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know how fast he is as far as movement goes. I think faster than human, but not like superhero fast. What did seem the most dangerous was how quickly he could spin those sabers. When he's fighting Obi Wan in the movie it didn't look like there was really any good angle to attack from once he got those things spinning. If Noh Varr has away around the lightsabers I'll give him a fairly easy win, but there are four of them moving at extremely high speed.

#14 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"I don't know how fast he is as far as movement goes. I think faster than human, but not like superhero fast. What did seem the most dangerous was how quickly he could spin those sabers. When he's fighting Obi Wan in the movie it didn't look like there was really any good angle to attack from once he got those things spinning. If Noh Varr has away around the lightsabers I'll give him a fairly easy win, but there are four of them moving at extremely high speed."
I'm just thinking about that angle, and Grievous was open from behind, which depending how fast/slow Grievous is Noh-Varr could attack.
#15 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I think Grievous has the upper hand with extra arms and weapons that kill you as soon as they touch you.He's also fairly fast for an old ass robot."
It would depend if this is the Grievous from before his incident with Mace, because if so, then yeah this sounds like a curbstomp.. If this is the one from Eps III, then Noh would probably win
#16 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Vance Astro said:
It would depend if this is the Grievous from before his incident with Mace, because if so, then yeah this sounds like a curbstomp.. If this is the one from Eps III, then Noh would probably win"
How much better was he before he fought Mace?
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
I thought we were using the Greivous from the films ? Oh Well...
#18 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

This is simple.Noh-Varr.

#19 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"How much better was he before he fought Mace?"
He slaughtered multiple Jedi at the same time, whereas afterwards, he lost to one. Link (if you take the clone wars series as canon). Keep in mind that Jedi boosted their speed and reaction to super-human levels with the force when they fought and Grievous fought multiple at the same time without the Force.
#20 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

good battle..Noh-Var is tough, real tough..but we need to take in the fact that Grievous murdered countless jedi (who wielded the force) into consideration...

I'd say Grievous wins, but it's a good fight

#21 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"Nobody said:
"How much better was he before he fought Mace?"
He slaughtered multiple Jedi at the same time, whereas afterwards, he lost to one. Link (if you take the clone wars series as canon). Keep in mind that Jedi boosted their speed and reaction to super-human levels with the force when they fought and Grievous fought multiple at the same time without the Force."
That was impressive, I'm still not completely convinced thought. But that was really cool.