Nobu (Netflix) vs Oliver queen (arrow)

• 96 results
gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Nobu (Netflix) vs Oliver queen (arrow) (72 votes)

Round 1 Nobu 33%
Round 1 Oliver 18%
Round 2 Nobu 17%
Round 2 Oliver 32%

Round 1 h2h only.

Round 2 standard gear.

In character to the death.

• 
Avatar image for immortalteknique
ImmortalTeknique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobu. If it wasn't for DD's inhuman durability/pain soak he would've lost and I don't think Ollie has the same ability to take punishment.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oliver takes round 2.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobu

Green Arrow

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

1. GR in h2h
  2. GR. Arrows/Trick Arrows > Hook whipthingies.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FatherChaos

Round 1 - Oliver stomps. Better physical and skill feats.

Round 2 - Oliver 8/10. If for some reason he chose not to use arrows, he'd end up like Matt. But he has arrows, and trick arrows at that. He could easily win at range.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow is just above Daredevil and his level characters.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : Nobu murders.

Round 2 : Arrow curbstomps.

Meh. Tough call.

I'm going to give this entire match to Arrow though.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobu is a punk, he gets stomped both rounds.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

The Nobu fight scene was pretty silly. They were constantly flipping around with no point.

Also. Nobu was using his weapon in that fight. He never fought H2H.

Ollie stomps both rounds.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie both rounds. Just superior imo.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Nobu has more feats, and seems to be a damn super Zombie.

Im backing him.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobu more skilled less morals and a weapon Ollie has never encountered unlike the amount of bows Nobu has

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*double facepalm...

Oliver's feats are simply way above & more than nobu's. Ollie is a high-tier and nobu is mid at best

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*double facepalm...

Oliver's feats are simply way above & more than nobu's. Ollie is a high-tier and nobu is mid at best

High tier on what scale? As in Ollie's the high tier of the low tier street levelers? lol.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Willow_The_Red

Heres how this thread is going to go.

I list and name all of arrows achievements in hand to hand fighting, the peoples he's beaten and the people who trained him and their feats and they will be ignored.

The Mcu fanboys will mention Nobu beating on DD non stop knowing that's all they have. And I will mention fisk , bikers and the irish mob beating on DD and they will ignore it.

Arrows arrow catching feats tagging bullet timer feats will be ignored and the mcu fanboys will of course at this point start to pack troll and refuse to post feats and low ball every arrow feat mentioned in this thread And then arcus1 will show up like the crazed stalker he is rambling about bans trolls and acting like a 12 year old letting the irony escape him.

Same as every other mcu vs arrow thread.

Arrow stomps.

Avatar image for ultimate_knight
Ultimate_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those who do not know, I am pretty sure Nobu's weapon is called a "Kusarigama." As for the fight though, I am also pretty sure Arrow wins for the majority. Arrow's trick arrows will catch Nobu off guard and has better physical stats and armor.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I list and name all of arrows achievements in hand to hand fighting and ignore all his lower showings and hos teachers and act like they don't need their feats cause one of them is named Slade and they will be ignored because they don't really matter, because you can't automatically do everything your teacher can.

The Mcu fanboys will mention Nobu beating on DD non stop and I will mention fisk , bikers and the irish mob beating on DD and daredevil beating them all and they will ignore it. And mention that Daredevil has proven himself to be much faster and much more resilient.

Arrows arrow catching feats tagging bullet timer feats will not matter, because Daredevil is better at these things than anyone Arrow fought and Nobu beat him multiple times which will be ignored by me and the mcu fanboys will of course at this point start to pack and call me out on being a troll and refuse to post feats or admirer arrow like he deserves, because have you seen those abs. His abs wins. And then arcus1 will show up rambling about bans I received in the past and me being a trolls and me acting like a 12 year old.

Same as every othet mcu vs arrow thread I will play a victim and act like I need to not prove anything because I overrate the nobody fodder and named characters who were not that impressive to the best anyone as ever done on arrow.

Arrow stomps. Because why bother debating, if I can be salty and pity myself.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Arrow for both rounds.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobu both rounds

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: nobu only has like 3 feats. All defeating Matt in H2h/geared combat but somehow left environment with flamable materials for himself to burn. Which oliver is very superior at(environmental awareness he is even>>Barry Allen). Zombie Nobu defeated Matt again, something Oliver can with half the effort

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobu is hard to argue for. He stomps Matt, then beats Matt, then gets rekt by Matt, then fights Matt and Elektra at the same time, then gets stomped by Matt again.

There is no consistency with his character.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Devil_Driver

@allstarsuperman: That was my first thought after watching season 2 yesterday, Matt goes from clowning Nobu to having Nobu fight him and Electra together and you are left shaking your head.

Anyways Oliver wins all rounds, more skill, better feats, and has faced tougher opposition all around.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By mickey-mouse

@allstarsuperman: You mean like the stupidity of stomping Arrow and Roy then losing to just Arrow...cough cough Captain Boomerang, cough cough Komodo...

Anyway the times Matt so called beat him all he did was remove him from the area. Matt knocks him off the balcony then moves on as Nobu gets back up. Nobu got tossed off the roof and then got back up. I wouldn't call either one of those legit wins when the fight wasnt finished.

There are inconsistencies everywhere. Nyssa beats Meryln, then later one she's like "No, I can't beat him." ??? Dafreak?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mickey-mouse

Anyway Oliver wins.

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: nobu only has like 3 feats. All defeating Matt in H2h/geared combat but somehow left environment with flamable materials for himself to burn. Which oliver is very superior at(environmental awareness he is even>>Barry Allen). Zombie Nobu defeated Matt again, something Oliver can with half the effort

I wasn't making a case for Nobu, I was questioning you saying Arrow is high tier when he's not high tier on any measure commonly used around here.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Willow_The_Red

@thenaughtytitan: That's because this site has a mcu fanboy cancer and every feat in the arrowverse gets lowballed.

When nobu or the hand or dd or elektra have half the feats that arrow does then people can be some what justified in their wank..

But literally every nobu thread every hand thread

Hand stomp

Nobu stomp

And no feats.

Arrow all rounds

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Arcus1

@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman: You mean like the stupidity of stomping Arrow and Roy then losing to just Arrow...cough cough Captain Boomerang, cough cough Komodo...

This

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobu because he> Matt and Matt> Oliver

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenaughtytitan: That's because this site has a mcu fanboy cancer and every feat in the arrowverse gets lowballed.

When nobu or the hand or dd or elektra have half the feats that arrow does then people can be some what justified in their wank..

But literally every nobu thread every hand thread

Hand stomp

Nobu stomp

And no feats.

Arrow all rounds

I don't know what you're trying to say in relation to my comment.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jayskee

@willow_the_red said:

I list and name all of arrows achievements in hand to hand fighting, the peoples he's beaten and the people who trained him and their feats and they will be ignored.

The Mcu fanboys will mention Nobu beating on DD non stop knowing that's all they have. And I will mention fisk , bikers and the irish mob beating on DD and they will ignore it.

None of those people beat DD, in fact he beat down the mob and bikers

Arrows arrow catching feats tagging bullet timer feats will be ignored and the mcu fanboys will of course at this point start to pack troll and refuse to post feats and low ball every arrow feat mentioned in this thread And then arcus1 will show up like the crazed stalker he is rambling about bans trolls and acting like a 12 year old letting the irony escape him.

Daredevil out ran an arrow then deflected it. He also caught in arrow as well in season 2. He has multiple bullet timer feats.

Same as every other mcu vs arrow thread.

No Cw martial artist are just overrated and jobbers

Arrow stomps.

No, he doesn't, he loses.

Hypester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Feats. Meh.

The Hand's storyline implies a number of feats. Even if not seen, to say they don't exist in the hands of century old ninjas is tantamount to saying they aren't centuries old ninjas. Even saying 'to the death' to a character who says "there is no such thing" is not to fight Nobu, but some new character who is only capable of doing things we've seen done before.

Nobu, as far as I can tell is much faster and more lethal than Ollie. I don't see him taking the hand to hand. Ollie has a lot of gadgets at his disposal, but I don't see many of those in arrow and if there's anyone whose up for catching arrows in the MCU, Nobu's definitely that guy.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Cough cough neither Komodo nor Captain boomerang stomped nor did they even lose to them. Wtf cough cough you must be really sick.

You mean the Malcolm armed with a police baton against Nyssa and a sword?

Do you here yourself? Nobu was unkillable until his head was removed. You do realzie that getting your face beat in and then thrown off a building to your death is an L right?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

????

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee: Daredevil aim dodges bullets. He's never bullet timed.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee: So DD can run over 200mph. Sure he can as long you believe it.

No he has no bullet time feats which is why you didn't name an instance and are being as vague as possible. A indicators of a liar.

Punisher shot him in the head point blank and left him to die.

Yup kills with pressure points master of every hold...over rated jobbers..remind nobu dd and Elektra have beaten who? Oh yeah dd is so BA getting beay on by Fisk bikers and the irish mob...Come back when you have real feats.

Arrow stomps.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_the_red: I can't even begin to understand your incoherent thoughts.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Nice rebuttal why don't you just make a Yo momma joke to show how truly irrelevant you are to this debate.

Basically you're a liar. Komodo didn't stomp arrow. You lied. Captain Boomerang didn't stomp arrow. You lied.

You think Matt beating someone up and then throwing them off a building isn't a win. You're delusional.

Understand now?

TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_the_red: Yo momma so fat I pictured her in my head and she broke my neck.

No Caption Provided

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Did I ever say the Arrowverse was 100% consistent? No. But it has way more established fighters to get a baseline and hierarchy from. DD still lacks this.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayskee: So DD can run over 200mph. Sure he can as long you believe it.

No he has no bullet time feats which is why you didn't name an instance and are being as vague as possible. A indicators of a liar.

Punisher shot him in the head point blank and left him to die.

Yup kills with pressure points master of every hold...over rated jobbers..remind nobu dd and Elektra have beaten who? Oh yeah dd is so BA getting beay on by Fisk bikers and the irish mob...Come back when you have real feats.

Arrow stomps.

You....didn't really watch daredevil did you

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Agreed. But, that wasn't my point. My point was there isn't any use in complaining about Nobus incconcisty and saying its to the point where he is too difficult to debate with when I've seen you debate with Arrowverse characters just fine and they have their own ups and downs. That was the point. I actually tend to side with feats being as they are in live action and avoid low balling: see my problems in threads with people who always bring up Batroc during MCU Cap debates or people who always bring up Roy not killing Bronze Tiger vs punching through bomb proof material. A lot of these inconsistencys are due to a number of explainable reasons.

Willow_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiraiya_sageofoil: Nope I'm just guessing about scenes in talking about.

I'll ask again. Feats. Instances

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willow_the_red:

Watch episode 7 of season 1 of Daredevil because that's when he did it

And yes he does, in the very first episode

The punisher was gunning down 15 to 20 guys at a time. It's not that Matt isn't a bullet timer, the punisher is very accurate.

And yes CW martial artists are jobs. How is it the Oliver beat Meryln yet he has trouble with Anarky and just about every random villain of the week??? And I only remember one person on Arrow using pressure points, that was Oliver, and he only demonstrate knowledge of two, I wouldn't call that mastery.

Elektra took down hand ninjas who are much better than the league of assassins. Nobu beat Matt twice and Matt is a better fighter than Oliver.

Oh and you want to talk about feats

Daredevil beat about a dozen Russian mobsters while half dead. He dominated John Healey who was able to beat two men in 5 seconds and demonstrated skill in Muay Thai and Eskrima. He took down Rance who was better than Constantine Drakon. He beats 5 cops while handcuffed. He fell three stories and then beat some guys. He took down Yazuka soldiers. He stalemated Stick. He beat Fisk who was durable enough to tank a taser and strong enough to crush a guys head with a car door. And those are only season 1 feats.

DD did all that yet Nobu still beat him

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jayskee

@thenaughtytitan:

Yeah he did. He did it when Madame Gao's men at the end of season 1.