#1 Posted by dondave (37409 posts) - - Show Bio
By Anthony Taysub

Bloodlusted

Gear: Jason: Standard Gear (No Guns), Nobody Deactivated Suit ( No Cloaking Device or Sonics)

Pure H2H

#2 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on what Nobody has managed to do to both Batman and Robin compared to what Red Hood has done to them, i'm going to go with Nobody.

Red Hood is probably smarter and more tactile, but Nobody has far more skill in H2H.

#3 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (21688 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody gave batman a pretty brutal battle. More brutal then I think Jason is capable of anyways.

#5 Posted by dondave (37409 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Posted by Nefarious (20325 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody wins. 

#7 Posted by dondave (37409 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch: @jashro44: Really I thought that was more due to his Sonics rather than,ergo me removing the sonics in the OP

#8 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody

#9 Posted by jashro44 (21688 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Yea in round 1. Here are the scans of there second fight

#10 Posted by dondave (37409 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: the way I interpreted that fight was that Batman was manhandling him until he got stabbed by all those knives in his back and then fell on them, but I do have to give nobody props on his skill

#11 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody

#12 Posted by BigCimmerian (8308 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody

#13 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@dondave: Yea in round 1. Here are the scans of there second fight

Yeah.. this pretty much sums it up. Batman had a suit that was invulnerable to Nobody's sonics and he still managed to almost kill Batman.

#14 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody lost to Bruce hands down. Without the use of sonics, knives or a cloaking device i dont think that it would be an even match. However, i think that he would give Bruce a better fight than Jason would.