Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By blade hunter
noble kale
noble kale
vs
caption
caption

the fight takes place in hell both at full power, who wins [sorry about the pictures]
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think Zarathos is more powerful.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By oldmagic

what is up with flaming heads and leather jackets?!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"what is up with flaming heads and leather jackets?!"
They are the forces that make Ghost Rider (Ketch & JB)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Zarathos should win here
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blade hunter
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"what is up with flaming heads and leather jackets?!"
They are the forces that make Ghost Rider (Ketch & JB)"
yep two of the strongest beings in the supernatural world
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blade hunter

i think noble takes this

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
blade hunter said:
"i think noble takes this"
Really ? How Come ? Is Noble really that much stronger than Zarathos ?
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blade hunter

well he is the angel of death lol

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blade hunter
blade hunter said:
"well he is the angel of death lol"

sorry i missed out ruler of hell aswell
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
blade hunter said:
Very Well
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blade hunter
King Saturn said:
"blade hunter said:
Very Well"
so have u changed ur mind or are u stickin with zarathos
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
blade hunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"blade hunter said:
Very Well"
so have u changed ur mind or are u stickin with zarathos"
I will stick with Zarathos since I aint totally sure if Noble will defeat him
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By blade hunter
King Saturn said:
"blade hunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"blade hunter said:
Very Well"
I will stick with Zarathos since I aint totally sure if Noble will defeat him"

could noble use his penance stare on zarathos i wonder
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
blade hunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"blade hunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"blade hunter said:
Very Well"
I will stick with Zarathos since I aint totally sure if Noble will defeat him"

could noble use his penance stare on zarathos i wonder"
I aint sure either
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DEADPOOL

I'm going with Zarathos. He beat Noble Kale once before, and Noble Kale (along with Vengeance) are actually fragments of Zarathos. Zarathos' full power is equal to or greater than Mephisto's.

blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By blade hunter
DEADPOOL said:
"I'm going with Zarathos. He beat Noble Kale once before, and Noble Kale (along with Vengeance) are actually fragments of Zarathos. Zarathos' full power is equal to or greater than Mephisto's."

mephisto beat zarathos when zarathos tried to take over hell
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DEADPOOL
blade hunter said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"I'm going with Zarathos. He beat Noble Kale once before, and Noble Kale (along with Vengeance) are actually fragments of Zarathos. Zarathos' full power is equal to or greater than Mephisto's."

mephisto beat zarathos when zarathos tried to take over hell"
From what I remember, Mephisto became aware of Zarathos' power and, worried that he'd try to take Mephisto's throne, concocted a way to weaken Zarathos using Centurious and imprisoned Zarathos inside the Soul Crystal.
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blade hunter
DEADPOOL said:
"blade hunter said:
"DEADPOOL said:

mephisto beat zarathos when zarathos tried to take over hell"
From what I remember, Mephisto became aware of Zarathos' power and, worried that he'd try to take Mephisto's throne, concocted a way to weaken Zarathos using Centurious and imprisoned Zarathos inside the Soul Crystal."

yeah ur right
Umut0Kaan0Onen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't johnny have all the power of zarathos and dan having kale if so when they battled dan won and olso kale defeated blackheart and ruled the hell until meph came.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spiderbuck1

Has anything happened since this happened that would lead to a believe a new fight would go any differently?

@ultimatedeadpool said:

I'm going with Zarathos. He beat Noble Kale once before, and Noble Kale (along with Vengeance) are actually fragments of Zarathos. Zarathos' full power is equal to or greater than Mephisto's.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck1: that was dan ketch not noble kale so it was human controlled ketch the sov aka kale did not fight zarathos

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And was that before kale gained his memory back as the AOD of marvel?

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck1: that was dan ketch not noble kale so it was human controlled ketch the sov aka kale did not fight zarathos

I'm going with Noble Kale, if we are assuming penance stare works on Zarathos.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck1: noble kale is underestimated he is THE sov the original and was capable of one shotting bh in his own realm

Avatar image for manmadeofketchup
ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxdeathmakerxx@spiderbuck1 Based on feats Zarathos is more impressive. I don't think like posting all the scans but his rampage in the Uncanny Avengers Annual is just an example of how much more powerful Zarathos has gotten over the years whereas Noble Kale hasn't been seen since he got exorcised from Ketch during the Zadkiel storyline. With no ability to display new feats, due to being gone, Kale will eventually, if not already, be under Zara in power.

As for the Penance Stare, Blaze and Ketch did the PS on each other in the Zadkiel storyline..Only reason Blaze stopped was because he lost the will to fight

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup: yet kale one shotted blackheart in hell where he is nigh omnipotent and took on nightmare also in his own realm and we never actually saw kale going loose like the isntance where zarathos just stomped the avengers and strang as if they where ants he was never allowed to take over mostly because unlike blaze and zara cooperates with ketch so we never rly witnessed the full might of kale since marvel ditched him and focused on blaze

Someone who can handle uriel an archangel for most intents and purpose equal To mephisto indicates that noble is also a high tier being and can stalemate the ever growing strenght of zarathos not To mention that noble wad never a fragment of zara he is the angel of death and an sov who challenged zara for the medallion of power note that zara was arguably at his strongest back when he had followers on earth

Moreover i want to insist that during the midnight series kale did not go one one one with Zara that was ketch so maybe there is a chance for kale To pull it off despite his absence and lack of feats maybe he also progressed in power remember that before gaining his memory back kale got stomped by bh minions only to one shot their boss himself

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup: yet kale one shotted blackheart in hell where he is nigh omnipotent and took on nightmare also in his own realm and we never actually saw kale going loose like the isntance where zarathos just stomped the avengers and strang as if they where ants he was never allowed to take over mostly because unlike blaze and zara cooperates with ketch so we never rly witnessed the full might of kale since marvel ditched him and focused on blaze

Someone who can handle uriel an archangel for most intents and purpose equal To mephisto indicates that noble is also a high tier being and can stalemate the ever growing strenght of zarathos not To mention that noble wad never a fragment of zara he is the angel of death and an sov who challenged zara for the medallion of power note that zara was arguably at his strongest back when he had followers on earth

Moreover i want to insist that during the midnight series kale did not go one one one with Zara that was ketch so maybe there is a chance for kale To pull it off despite his absence and lack of feats maybe he also progressed in power remember that before gaining his memory back kale got stomped by bh minions only to one shot their boss himself

Blaze and Zara have defeated a hell lord in their own dimension as well. Exactly, we've not seen Kale do it so it would be speculation whereas we know Zarathos can do it. Zarathos being able to thwart guys like Thor with ease says quite a lot about his power. Facing an arch angel is nothing new, as Blaze and Ketch both faced Zadkiel together though they couldn't stop him on their own..Though he was also amped by the throne of Heaven. Speaking of the Zadkiel storyline, Blaze was also addressed as the strongest of all the riders in that arc. As for Mephisto, Alejandra when fused with Zara went around wrecking hell after she was amped which means she could've done it with Zara's power if she knew how.

Note that most of the things involving Kale are outdated. Zarathos of now isn't the same as he was in the 90's after the retcon. I still stand by my point, Zarathos takes it based on his feats that continue to progress whereas Kale's MIA.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wad revealed To be kale he regained his memory and powers as the angel of death

Blaze and ketch are very different from kale and zara the riders did not go full sov during the fight

It was a huge amp that alejandra recieved tho adam said he will give her huge power

Moreover archangel uriel by feats is far more impressive than zadkiel who fought the brothers with gods power yet he knew fighting kale as hell lord in his own realm was foolish

And i tend To agree with you zarathos in the 90 is no where near the monstrocity he is today he grew in power rapidly

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xxdeathmakerxx:

It was a huge amp that alejandra recieved tho adam said he will give her huge power

False.

No Caption Provided

Adam states he will bring out Alejandra's full potential. As in what she has in her already.

No Caption Provided

Adam states Blaze had the same power without Adam as Ghost Rider.

No Caption Provided

Alejandra's use of of power and scale of power is stated something Blaze could do, but chose to never explore.

No Caption Provided

Stated that the power used by Alejandra is Zarathos, and she always holds the power back.

No Caption Provided

Stated that the power to wipe out earth is all Alejandra's own power, none of it Adams.

No Caption Provided

Stated again that Adam is not the power, just makes Alejandra use Zarathos full power.

No Caption Provided

Again Adam only shows the ability to force Alejandra use Zarathos full power when she does not want to.

No Caption Provided

Again stated plain as freaking day that the Power is Zarathos own, not Adam's and Adam only controls her, the host in using it. Nothing more nothing less.

No Caption Provided

Here is why Alejandra needed Adam's help. Not for a power up but to force Zarathos power out. As stated the mission Alejandra wanted to do against Mephisto was something Zarathos would not like.

No Caption Provided

So Alejandra force Adam to unlike the power in her yet again this time willingly on Alejandra's part to fight Mephisto at full strength. Zarathos strength.

No Caption Provided
Again stated Adam only help her unleash the Zarathos power. The power that feeds on vengeance. He was not powering her, she was powering herself as she stated in her last speech bubble.
No Caption Provided

Stated in the bio, "With the Spirit of Vengeance Power, Adam Amplified." This straight up says the amp for Alejandra was her own power.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By XxdeathmakerxX
XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By XxdeathmakerxX

cuz my friends insisted that even in his own realm king of hell kale would die in a microsecond

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wad revealed To be kale he regained his memory and powers as the angel of death

Blaze and ketch are very different from kale and zara the riders did not go full sov during the fight

Moreover archangel uriel by feats is far more impressive than zadkiel who fought the brothers with gods power yet he knew fighting kale as hell lord in his own realm was foolish

And i tend To agree with you zarathos in the 90 is no where near the monstrocity he is today he grew in power rapidly

If you're trying to say that was Kale with Ketch during the Zadkiel storyline then you'd be wrong, Kale was exorcised. Unless something's changed, it was never confirmed who the spirit was Ketch was bonded to after he became a Ghost Rider again after working for Zadkiel. "Didn't go full sov"..I don't even know what you're trying to say with that. Blaze and Ketch took on Zadkiel and got taken down

No Caption Provided

He couldn't kill them but yeah. Uriel's feats are more impressive? Zadkiel succeeding in doing something that not even Lucifer accomplished is more impressive? Being that GR's more Biblical now, especially in those moments, that's a little ludicrous. Zadkiel held the throne of Heaven and was reality warping..You don't see many characters do that. It also says a lot that it took an army of GRs to beat him.

As for Ketch and Kale, Ketch is MIA along with Kale but if Kale doesn't show up anytime soon..Even Robbie and Eli might surpass him at the rate they're going. Not anytime soon of course, but you can only be considered an equal/more powerful for so long until someone comes along and outdoes your feats

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course kale was not with ketch during heaven on fire arc i was talking about the 90s where uriel who is more powerful than zadkiel

Whos feat was taking the throne and it was absurd that the god who createf 100s of hell lord lvl beings aka ghost riders and a Pocket dimension for them as well as creating archangels such as uriel and zadkiel was unable To reclaim his rightful place

Uriel on the other proved himself an equal To mephisto and capable of taking him down yet even him backed down when kale took control of hell and freed their souls and kale even publicly mocked him yet uriel knew fighting the angel of death and current ruler of hell in his own realm was foolish

U got give credit for kale who one shotted blackheart in hell that speaks alot of potential

But i agree that the current state of zarathos puts him a bit above kale in overall

As for robbie he just started showcasing an ability that may allow him To beat sov controlled riders

Soul sucking which absurdly enough allowed him To beat zadkiel

I think the increasing popularity gr thanks To aos may allow for more comics being released giving a chance for the long awaited return of ketch

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course kale was not with ketch during heaven on fire arc i was talking about the 90s where uriel who is more powerful than zadkiel

Whos feat was taking the throne and it was absurd that the god who createf 100s of hell lord lvl beings aka ghost riders and a Pocket dimension for them as well as creating archangels such as uriel and zadkiel was unable To reclaim his rightful place

Uriel on the other proved himself an equal To mephisto and capable of taking him down yet even him backed down when kale took control of hell and freed their souls and kale even publicly mocked him yet uriel knew fighting the angel of death and current ruler of hell in his own realm was foolish

U got give credit for kale who one shotted blackheart in hell that speaks alot of potential

But i agree that the current state of zarathos puts him a bit above kale in overall

As for robbie he just started showcasing an ability that may allow him To beat sov controlled riders

Soul sucking which absurdly enough allowed him To beat zadkiel

I think the increasing popularity gr thanks To aos may allow for more comics being released giving a chance for the long awaited return of ketch

Uriel isn't more powerful than Zadkiel, none of Ghost Riders' other enemies took them out with ease like Zadkiel did when he had the throne. Being an equal to Mephisto means nothing when Zarathos has always been more powerful than Mephisto which was why Mephisto tried to get him locked away in the first place.

I don't have to give him credit, one shotting Blackheart is meh when you've got Zarathos who was one shotting some of Earth's strongest beings in the UCAA.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zarathos is an equal To mephisto he is not above him in power if meph goes all out he takes on galactus a lvl beyond any of zaras feats

U can see that in fear itself arc where mephisto was beating zara at the beginning

Blackheart manhandled blaze in their previous encounter so no blackheart is impressive To one shot in HELL

And mephisto locked down zarathos was because he was growing in strength never did they mention zara being above meph he was always considered an equal

Uriel is still an archangel powerful enough To take on meph without being empowered with the throne

And zarathos would ve lost in a direct combat with zadkiel anyways blaze fought as human controlled rider

The rampage done by zarathos happened because no one can harm the rider without holy weapons so even kale and ketch can do the same thing nothing so special

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: XD i read one of your posts in which said zara and kale are equal

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: im pretty sure kale could ve done the same thing zara did in UCAA

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zarathos is an equal To mephisto he is not above him in power if meph goes all out he takes on galactus a lvl beyond any of zaras feats

U can see that in fear itself arc where mephisto was beating zara at the beginning

Blackheart manhandled blaze in their previous encounter so no blackheart is impressive To one shot in HELL

And mephisto locked down zarathos was because he was growing in strength never did they mention zara being above meph he was always considered an equal

Uriel is still an archangel powerful enough To take on meph without being empowered with the throne

And zarathos would ve lost in a direct combat with zadkiel anyways blaze fought as human controlled rider

The rampage done by zarathos happened because no one can harm the rider without holy weapons so even kale and ketch can do the same thing nothing so special

Zarathos has always been above Mephisto, as I've said before..You don't know what you're talking about. Do you even read Ghost Rider? The whole reason Mephisto wanted to imprison Zara was because he was afraid that Zara would exceed him in power. If Uriel was so strong, why didn't he take Heaven then? Yeah, that's what I thought. Kale can't do the same thing because there's no proof he can do the same thing.

As for Kale and Zarathos being equal, that is false. Maybe at one point but once you stop having content put out for you, you are eventually going to be surpassed. That is the case for Zarathos and Kale as Kale is MIA whereas Zarathos continues to grow stronger. I'm pretty sure you are wanking Kale

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Zarathos.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup: yeah i read gr and zarathos is always stated To be an equal To mephisto

The only reason mephisto imprisoned zara was To kill competition and because zara pissed him off zara was taking souls which should ve went To hell

Cuz uriel aint interested in the throne he served god with absolute loyalty zadkiel is a fallen angel who sided with lucifer during the rebellion only To side with god when lucifer lost

Kale one shotted blackheart in hell while zarathos got spanked by the same guy

Nothing zara did that kale cant replicate eg. The UCAA arc zara can only be harmed with holy weapons but so is kale

Zarathos and kale are equal in power nothing proves otherwise

And sorry To burst your bubble u dont get To rule hell while there are uber hell lords lusting for the throne unless you re high tier kale earned that spot by one shotting the king himself your attempt To low Ball kale hold no ground if the guy fights hell lords consistently

He might be MIA but he has done alot in his run

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup: yeah i read gr and zarathos is always stated To be an equal To mephisto

The only reason mephisto imprisoned zara was To kill competition and because zara pissed him off zara was taking souls which should ve went To hell

Cuz uriel aint interested in the throne he served god with absolute loyalty zadkiel is a fallen angel who sided with lucifer during the rebellion only To side with god when lucifer lost

Kale one shotted blackheart in hell while zarathos got spanked by the same guy

Nothing zara did that kale cant replicate eg. The UCAA arc zara can only be harmed with holy weapons but so is kale

Zarathos and kale are equal in power nothing proves otherwise

And sorry To burst your bubble u dont get To rule hell while there are uber hell lords lusting for the throne unless you re high tier kale earned that spot by one shotting the king himself your attempt To low Ball kale hold no ground if the guy fights hell lords consistently

He might be MIA but he has done alot in his run

Mephisto hasn't been Zarathos's equal in years. Had Alejandra knew what she was doing, she could've wrecked Mephisto with Zara's power instead of what Adam did for her if you still think Meph is his equal. Or is it because you're bringing up an arch angel who isn't relevant anymore? Zadkiel's actions had a far greater impact than anything Uriel did, I really don't see why you think there's a comparison between the two other than you have some kind of bias for Kale.

They're not equal in power, Zarathos surpassed Kale years ago. Sorry to burst your bubble but being a hell lord means nothing when Zarathos beat a hell lord in their own dimension where they are most powerful. Zarathos's feats are simply more impressive now, Kale may have been impressive at one point but this isn't the 90's anymore. Get with the times.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manmadeofketchup: mephisto was destroying alejandra at first and he was going for the finisher when she ripped his heart mephistos high end feats far exceed those of zara he took on galactus who knew fighting conventionally against meph was pointless

Zarathos never took on a cosmic lvl being like galactus

Thats why i doubt that meph was serious during that fight

Zarathos and kale both pwned hell lords in their own realms

Kale took on nightmare in his own realm who is a fear lord basically same lvl as a hell lord blackheart eg took mephistos throne yet kale one shotted him as soon as he recovered his memory

In the wiki its said that zadkiel was punished when god RETURNED To heaven which implies that zadkiel did not beat god for the throne he took it while god was propably in the council of godheads or doing other stuff in the universe which makes his feat far less impressive

As i said earlier nothing Zara did kale cant do eg stomping the avengers who had no weapon that was forged in heaven which is the only thing that can harm the rider

Zara took on hell lords but so did kale

P.s il not biased i grew up in the 90s so danny and kale were my favorite

ManMadeOfKetchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ManMadeOfKetchup