Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

The only round I see WW having a fair chance in is 1. She's pretty skilled with a sword and shield, I'll give her that, but she's not displayed enough hand-to-hand feats to make me think she's on Bruce's level.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman wrecks all rounds. He's superior to Diana in every way.

max8800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@pooty said:

Diana wins all 3. she's the better fighter. batman himself said she is best fighter in the world.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW Lost H2H to superman a guy who only throws hay makers, and fights like a 3 year old berserk kid

Batman with the win here

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, all rounds.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman stomps all rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you think wonder woman wins you are undoubtedly wrong.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#412  Edited By Cream_God

Batman

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

If you think wonder woman wins you are undoubtedly wrong.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is the better h2h fighter, WW is the better medieval weapons fighter.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@max8800 said:

@pooty said:

Diana wins all 3. she's the better fighter. batman himself said she is best fighter in the world.

Sorry Bro. I've changed my answer. Batman wins

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By haoalchemist
haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By haoalchemist
username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By username12345

@haoalchemist: I will only claim PIS two times. the Bane vs Thomas Jagger fight and this. Batman would never surrender. Even after being broken and battered he still didn't give up against Bane. I think Bats would win but I'm not opposed to Wonder Woman winning one or two rounds. A much better example of a fight would be Justice League: League of one. Batman held his own and didn't surrender in that fight. There current record of SERIOUS battles is 4-2 batman. And like I said one of there battles were WW won IMHO is PIS.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
VengerProfessional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman easily

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What actual feats does Diana have that put her anywhere on Bruce's level skill wise? Not assumptions and vague statements, actual feats of her displaying martial skill on the level of one of the most skilled street levelers in comics. So far I haven't seen anything at all impressive whenever I've asked for scans, either the same vague statements are brought up or someone throws up some scans of one of her sparring matches with Bruce when she still had her powers, and neither of those are at all impressive. As it stands, with the lack of actual feats for Diana I say Bruce takes every round handily.

The_Paradox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By The_Paradox_

Feats-wise, Bruce should take the majority here. He has a plethora of accomplishments in regards to his combative prowess. It is implied that Diana is a highly skilled melee fighter, but this statement has only been backed up by a few concrete feats which pale in comparison to Bruce's.

My vote goes to Bruce for the majority in all rounds.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What actual feats does Diana have that put her anywhere on Bruce's level skill wise? Not assumptions and vague statements, actual feats of her displaying martial skill on the level of one of the most skilled street levelers in comics. So far I haven't seen anything at all impressive whenever I've asked for scans, either the same vague statements are brought up or someone throws up some scans of one of her sparring matches with Bruce when she still had her powers, and neither of those are at all impressive. As it stands, with the lack of actual feats for Diana I say Bruce takes every round handily.

The only thing I can recall is when she and Bruce had a sparring match and she got the upper hand. I'm pretty sure she just overpowered him though.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Bruce.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable:

I think I've seen that scan as well, I asked for skill feats for Diana in a depowered WW vs Black Widow thread and that was one of the 'feats' provided for Diana. I understand that she is supposed to be skilled and I even acknowledge that she is, but her skill is just like Thor's, implied at times but she just doesn't have any feats to back it up, and those that she does have are lackluster.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@vuviper said:

Diana, she is better than all the Amazon's who each have centuries worth of fighting training. She trained under master martial artist I-Ching, so she's very skilled in "man's worlds" MA, and is skilled enough that Black Canary is surprised she could even touch her in a sparring match with no powers.

@pooty said:

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat:

@vuviper said:

Diana, she is better than all the Amazon's who each have centuries worth of fighting training. She trained under master martial artist I-Ching, so she's very skilled in "man's worlds" MA, and is skilled enough that Black Canary is surprised she could even touch her in a sparring match with no powers.

@pooty said:

Sorry. I changed my answer a few months ago. Regardless of her training,reputation ect. batman has far better h2h feats. without her powers batman wins.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#431  Edited By Kokemabb200

@pooty: Nooo.. don't leave me out to dry :(

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins. She relies on her powers and there just isn't enough feats of her being depowered for me to predict otherwise.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#getownedbats

@mysticmedivh:

:P. Atleast batman wasn't looking up at wonderwoman's boot in a nice cold puddle.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

Killer-Flood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435  Edited By Killer-Flood

BATGOD WINS!

PRAISE BE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/wonderwoman-most-skillful-fighter-618103/?messageId=14494827&page=13#js-message-643

@csg_cl

"no you lost"

That is not for you to decide.

"as soon as you made this your personal platform to scan-spam"

I wasn't.

"us all with off topic commentary."

"Us all" really? I think you are exaggerating.

"WW is shown giving Black Canary fighting tips ..."

And Batman gave her fighting tips in Tower of Babel, and David Cain and Lady Shiva trained Batman but they were still beat up. It doesn't matter if she gave her tips.

"Oracle claims BC could potentially take out BM ..."

Barbra should get off the hallucinogens:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"BM has taken Shiva and Bane and KK ... Do the math ..."

Are you implying she can beat Shiva, Karate Kid, Bane, ect. without powers? That's crazy talk.

"WW is clearly in the top tier of skill, with or without powers."

She is skilled but I wouldn't put her in the top 10 or even top 50. That's fine considering her competition. However the fact is without powers Batman and others are much more accomplished as fighters:

How many moves like these does she know? None.
Does she know these types of moves?
She hasn't mastered every martial arts skill in existence up until that point. She should only know Pankration, if the writers keep up with Greek lore.
She hasn't mastered every martial arts skill in existence up until that point. She should only know Pankration, if the writers keep up with Greek lore.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman should win a few how she fought the Justice league and adapted to the movements in the air . While being blind folded

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl:

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/wonderwoman-most-skillful-fighter-618103/?messageId=14502095&page=14#js-message-651

I'm responding to you here because I made a promise to your friend. Yet you still respond to me on the thread above ^.

Is it because you're afraid of challenging me without the help of like minded people on the Wonder Woman thread or is it a ditch effort to villainize me, because I was supposedly being "off topic"?

Ether way, you're a craven.

"??? You continue to make zero sense ..."

And you continue to not directly debate my points, instead you're opting avoid them.

"I'm not exaggerating since you've been posting mass scans that have nothing to do with the topic publicly ..."

Yes they do have stuff to do with the topic, Batman beating Wonder Woman makes him more skilled than her, therefor the title needs to be reworded or I'm being on topic because the OP was wrong. And even if they weren't I wasn't posting it to "everyone" I posted said scans to a select few people, you, makaih, agent, and sodam. That's pretty south of everyone.

"And still have yet to make a single point about WW's skill, or lack thereof."

Try reading my points next time:

And Batman gave her fighting tips in Tower of Babel, and David Cain and Lady Shiva trained Batman but they were still beat up. It doesn't matter if she gave her tips.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Are you implying she can beat Shiva, Karate Kid, Bane, ect. without powers? That's crazy talk.

She is skilled but I wouldn't put her in the top 10 or even top 50. That's fine considering her competition. However the fact is without powers Batman and others are much more accomplished as fighters:

Even so, you haven't posted anything proving Wonder Womans skill, only ad hominem filled drivel.

"Maybe you should take debate next year in your GED classes."

Simmer down Stalin's daughter, you're not winning any awards ether.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman vs Bloodlusted Cheetah would be a better fight

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

WW wins round one for sure...she's the best melee fighter in DC

I think round 2 could go either way but im banking on Bruce

round 3 is probably batman

but that said it wont be easy for him and chances are she's still stronger than him or at least as strong as him without powers

and truthfully they are two different type of fighters....if youre going to fight h2h with someone you're probably gonna want bruce but if you're trying to fight a group of warriors you're gonna need Diana(with or without powers)

basically Bruce belongs in a dark alley or in a boxing cage and Diana belongs on a battlefield, too different types of fighters

though i do think Diana would adapt quickly to different types of fighting and would definitely rise in rank if she was to train with other fighting types

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Batman vs Bloodlusted Cheetah would be a better fight

why do you want him dead lol?

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By username12345

@willienotwilliam:

"WW wins round one for sure...she's the best melee fighter in DC"

Vague statements while she is powered proves nothing.

feats are what matter.
feats are what matter.

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/wonderwoman-most-skillful-fighter-618103/?messageId=14502095&page=14#js-message-651

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/she-ra-vs-supergirl-1519902/

Our current talk right now ^

"??? You continue to make zero sense ..."

And you continue to not directly debate my points, instead you're opting avoid them.

"I'm not exaggerating since you've been posting mass scans that have nothing to do with the topic publicly ..."

Yes they do have stuff to do with the topic, Batman beating Wonder Woman makes him more skilled than her, therefor the title needs to be reworded or I'm being on topic because the OP was wrong. And even if they weren't I wasn't posting it to "everyone" I posted said scans to a select few people, you, makaih, agent, and sodam. That's pretty south of everyone.

"And still have yet to make a single point about WW's skill, or lack thereof."

Try reading my points next time:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even so, you haven't posted anything proving Wonder Womans skill, only ad hominem filled drivel.

"Maybe you should take debate next year in your GED classes."

Simmer down Stalin's daughter, you're not winning any awards ether.

This was primarily targeted towards your ally, but can apply to you as well, minus the "insults." Which is why I crossed them out.

"And no bimbat is below WW."

No Caption Provided

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Wonder Woman?

Since the OP didn't specify which version of Wonder Woman this is, the Golden Age Wonder Woman would win since her tremendous strength and speed is the result of Amazon training and technically, these can't be considered super powers pretty much like Karate Kid who can fight Pre-Crisis Superboy.

Maybe, even their weakest Amazon like Paula von Gunther, an adopted former Nazi, who became super strong, super fast and skilled enough to deflect bullets after her Amazon trainng would be more than a match for Batman.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Crisis powerless Wonder Woman trained with I-Ching and she became a top tier martial artist that can break steel with her hands via a karate chop. I haven't seen Batman or Captain America chop through a steel bar. Feel free to correct me here though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman still absolutely stomps Wonder Woman in hand to hand combat

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448  Edited By GrandWonder

New 52 Diana trained with Ares while still a toddler and matched him for hours before losing. Her skill is better than Achilles and Perseus combined and she was just 8 years old. She even defeated all her Amazon trainers at that age. See Wonder Woman 0.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

Even Golden Age?

Especially Golden Age wonder Wimp.

Pre-Crisis powerless Wonder Woman trained with I-Ching and she became a top tier martial artist that can break steel with her hands via a karate chop. I haven't seen Batman or Captain America chop through a steel bar. Feel free to correct me here though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

New 52 Diana trained with Ares while still a toddler and matched him for hours before losing. Her skill is better than Achilles and Perseus combined and she was just 8 years old. She even defeated all her Amazon trainers at that age. See Wonder Woman 0.

With powers...

Which version of Wonder Woman?

Since the OP didn't specify which version of Wonder Woman this is, the Golden Age Wonder Woman would win since her tremendous strength and speed is the result of Amazon training and technically, these can't be considered super powers pretty much like Karate Kid who can fight Pre-Crisis Superboy.

Maybe, even their weakest Amazon like Paula von Gunther, an adopted former Nazi, who became super strong, super fast and skilled enough to deflect bullets after her Amazon trainng would be more than a match for Batman.

She doesn't get powers though.

And...

No Caption Provided

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450  Edited By GrandWonder

Lol. Saying Batman could beat Golden Age WW who relied on Amazon training for enhanced strength, invisible speed and superior HTH fighting skills is just too much. You lose all credibility here.

Paula has the strength and speed. What are you talking about? Yup no credibility.