the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper:

Urza actually has a set of books to his name (I think eight), but I understand if you think he's too powerful.

Thanks for understanding, would you want to pick someone else?

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 the_red_viper  Moderator

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Thanks :) you're always welcome here (until the signup is over, then you can go to hell [just kidding of course]). :)

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 the_red_viper  Moderator
sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@the_red_viper: Hey, I've been thinking, I don't think I'll have the most fun debating with the Doctor, but I have another fitting character to replace him with.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are seriously allowing the Doctor? He is one of the most powerful people in literature. In a fit of anger, he brought down the Prime Minister with 3 words. He can literally build anything out of anything. When the assembled forces of the universe couldn't even hold him for an hour, what hope do you think anyone we can pick will have? The Doctor is too powerful here.

He's McGuyver combined with james bond XD He's not technically outside the limits. Also, I thought it was 6 words, "Don't you think she looks tired?"

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By DireDrill

The limits don't account for what makes the Doctor so ridiculously terrifying. The Doctor is a monster with morals on, without them he will be like a force of nature, conquering and unstoppable. Time Lords kill gods and beings well above Street Level like it is nothing. They are the bane of the universe and you are letting the most dangerous one in your tourney.

If he is allowed to compete you may as well hand I_Like_Swords the championship.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! ad infinitum. He's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too powerful. @the_red_viper, no Urza =(

His healing factor is too big. His elemental manipulation and energy projection are also too high. Even turning off his Reality, matter, and time manipulation, I doubt I can put up anyone that isn't equally broken that can beat him. Besides, he's a planeswalker, and thus primarily a summoner. Even pre-walker Urza was like the Doctor, except with Magic and on steroids. Then again, he could be the one person that could out do the Doctor...

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 the_red_viper  Moderator

@sync1 said:

@the_red_viper No gear at all. Just his clothes. He has telekinesis.

You won't be able to use telekinesis though, you still want him?

@the_red_viper: Hey, I've been thinking, I don't think I'll have the most fun debating with the Doctor, but I have another fitting character to replace him with.

Sure, who's that?

The limits don't account for what makes the Doctor so ridiculously terrifying. The Doctor is a monster with morals on, without them he will be like a force of nature, conquering and unstoppable. Time Lords kill gods and beings well above Street Level like it is nothing. They are the bane of the universe and you are letting the most dangerous one in your tourney.

If he is allowed to compete you may as well hand I_Like_Swords the championship.

He's getting someone else anyway so don't worry.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: It was 3, he spoke them directly to her they were "You look tired" and then he said to her aid, "Don't you think she looks tired." It was 3.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#114  Edited By Cooldes
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 the_red_viper  Moderator
sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: I can't use telekinesis? Geez i can't use anything. lol. i'm out then =p

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 the_red_viper  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: A Cyberman. I'll specify exactly which one and his capabilities soon.

I've been thinking, some of what Diredrill said is true. The Doctor is far more than an alien with a bit of good luck. He's powerful beyond imagination. I don't think having him in the tournament is exactly fair, which is partly why I'm opting to use another character. So, I think he's the one character you must ban.

Edit: Actually I think the Cyberman may be over the limit for durability. When you say Deathstroke pre-52, is that including armor or just his physiology?

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Cooldes
No Caption Provided

@the_red_viper: do we list gear here or in the actual battles? also i feel like team battles would be fun, but really as op it's up to you of course

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: A Cyberman. I'll specify exactly which one and his capabilities soon.

I've been thinking, some of what Diredrill said is true. The Doctor is far more than an alien with a bit of good luck. He's powerful beyond imagination. I don't think having him in the tournament is exactly fair, which is partly why I'm opting to use another character. So, I think he's the one character you must ban.

Lol thanks for your honesty, and sure whenever you're ready :)

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Aang from Avatar

2) Eragon/Galbatorix/Murtagh w/Eldunari

3) Jadis from Narnia

4) Benedict of Amber

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By zr0c00l

Is this still open? I choose richard rahl ( sword of truth) or illyria if he isnt excepted.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: uhh, strong enough that he can snap someone's arm in his grip, enough endurance to shamble away after half a day of crucifixion.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

Edit: Actually I think the Cyberman may be over the limit for durability. When you say Deathstroke pre-52, is that including armor or just his physiology?

Prmethium armor.

@cooldes said:

@the_red_viper: do we list gear here or in the battl

In the battle

1) Aang from Avatar

2) Eragon/Galbatorix/Murtagh w/Eldunari

3) Jadis from Narnia

4) Benedict of Amber

Eldunari is WAY too powerful. You can pick either Eragon or Murtagh with no Eldunari. Aang's bending is too powerful, and I dunno who Benedict is so you'll have to tell me more about him. Is he qualifies you can choose either him, Eragon or Murtagh. Galb is too powerful I think but I might be wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: Actually, sorry for all the swapping and changing, but screw the Cyberman, I'll be using......

Legolas!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! ad infinitum. He's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too powerful. @the_red_viper, no Urza =(

His healing factor is too big. His elemental manipulation and energy projection are also too high. Even turning off his Reality, matter, and time manipulation, I doubt I can put up anyone that isn't equally broken that can beat him. Besides, he's a planeswalker, and thus primarily a summoner. Even pre-walker Urza was like the Doctor, except with Magic and on steroids. Then again, he could be the one person that could out do the Doctor...

Well to be honest, before becoming a Planeswalker, the greatest thing he did was blow up a continent and send Dominaria into another ice age for the next few centuries. I mean it's not that OP right? :P

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: Actually, sorry for all the swapping and changing, but screw the Cyberman, I'll be using......

Legolas!

Good choice :)

@dratini1331 said:

Well to be honest, before becoming a Planeswalker, the greatest thing he did was blow up a continent and send Dominaria into another ice age for the next few centuries. I mean it's not that OP right? :P

LOLZ what a loser

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 the_red_viper  Moderator

@sync1 said:

@the_red_viper: There's like... no one. lol. Eh.

You'll think of something :D

@zr0c00l said:

Is this still open? I choose richard rahl ( sword of truth) or illyria if he isnt excepted.

Can you give some more info on them?

@the_red_viper: uhh, strong enough that he can snap someone's arm in his grip, enough endurance to shamble away after half a day of crucifixion.

You're in :)

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: These are the greatest images of fin ever lol XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: I have a couple of new elements you could consider adding to the tournament to make it more interesting.

1. Allow us all to choose two characters instead of one, so that these characters may work together, making the debate a bit more complex.

2. Allow viners to team up using one character each.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@the_red_viper: I have a couple of new elements you could consider adding to the tournament to make it more interesting.

1. Allow us all to choose two characters instead of one, so that these characters may work together, making the debate a bit more complex.

2. Allow viners to team up using one character each.

I will consider your first idea, and I've already thought of making teams, but only if there are enough people (at least 20). Thanks for the suggestions though :)

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@i_like_swords: i love the idea we should all invite or something for more contestants, especially if there's someone on the vine you know you work well with. two heads is better than one...

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 the_red_viper  Moderator
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Cooldes
No Caption Provided

@the_red_viper: i was just trying to spice up the thread.

can you change to OP to finn with Fridjitzu please :)

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually, @stupid_people, you can have Vin if you want her (You know her better anyways). I'll find someone else, I want you in this tournament.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SuperDrummer

I would like Mat Cauthon from wheel of time if Stupid_People does take Vin.

He is a strategist of the highest caliber (In seconds he could outplan some of the world's greatest strategists who have had 6 months prep time), is a phenomenal field commander (Capable of defeating forces ten times as large as his own while taking little to no casualties), Has superhuman reflexes (capable of catching knives out of mid air), superhuman dexterity (immensely accurate with throwing knives), is capable of unconsciously tapping into his ancestor's memories and skills (Where most of his skills comes from, especially leadership), Has battle skills surpassing those of a blademaster (Although he uses an ashandarei), Peak (Realistic peak, not comic peak) human stats otherwise, and is a ta'veren, and thus has immense luck (Can effectively choose between twelve paths by rolling two dice, will trip before he is killed (In a sneak attack), others will reveal things about themselves that they would only reveal with one in one-million odds, ex)
EDIT: he also has a medallion that makes him immune to direct attack from magic (for example, a blast of magic would melt away, while using magic to throw a rock would result in a rock hitting him)

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Cooldes

@superdrummer: YOU READ WHEEL OF TIME OMG THAT'S AN AUTO FOLLOW, I WAS GOING TO USE RAND BUT HE'S TOO OP!!!!!!

perrin is cooler than mat btw

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@superdrummer: YOU READ WHEEL OF TIME OMG THAT'S AN AUTO FOLLOW, I WAS GOING TO USE RAND BUT HE'S TOO OP!!!!!!

Lol, WOT is one of the best series in history! But yea, the one power wielders are crazy uber, Lan was kind of mundane for this tournament (Its no fun to just argue how badass he is), and Perrin is a lover, not a fighter :P

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By heymanjack

@the_red_viper: sure man I'll change characters. Wait I'll think about someone.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...what about General Grievous? Or Jing: King of Bandits? Afro Samurai? Black Dynamite? Any of these fine?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm...what about General Grievous? Or Jing: King of Bandits? Afro Samurai? Black Dynamite? Any of these fine?

Grievous is a comic character.. BUT SUCH A GOOD PICK