#1 Edited by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

The riddler has spent 1 year coming up with some of the best mind games of his career to test the Batman, however Batman is already in the middle of a case overseas.

So in an effort to preserve the game he instead enlists Nite owl, Question and Sandman to be the contestants.

This is a battle of wits and not strength, the winner is determined by who can follow the clues and crack the case first.

Riddlers trials include: 2 deathly mazes, 12 word games each increasing in difficulty, 8 easy riddles, 8 difficult riddles, 4 very hard riddles and an entire fun house full of lethal puzzles. Solving of the puzzles is mandatory.

Time limit: The detectives have 36 hours to capture riddler.

Riddler of course has hostages.

who wins?

#2 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by dondave (34336 posts) - - Show Bio

The Question

#4 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone else?

#5 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

The Question

Assuming this is Vic Sage then yes.

#6 Posted by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

Question.

#7 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt: yeah its vic, but assuming it was renee montoya instead who would win?

#8 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid: Then I'd say no one, cause I don't think that neither Nite Owl and Sandman have ever gone against anything like Nigma's puzzle/deathtraps. I don't think Renee would be able to do anything either.

#9 Edited by Wolfrazer (6027 posts) - - Show Bio

Vic Sage(The one and ONLY Question) does this, as I recall he is one of the top detectives in the DCverse. Now note, I said ONE of so don't take my comment out of context. :P

#10 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for the input guys =)

#11 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Sandman solos.

#12 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalT1000: sandman isn't in a team though, you should just say sandman wins.

#13 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid said:

@ImmortalT1000: sandman isn't in a team though, you should just say sandman wins.

Based on the title of the thread their are three characters fighting.

#14 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15998 posts) - - Show Bio

I think question should clear first.. Depending on what the 'deadly maze' contains.. Niteowl seemed to have designed a lot of stuff as well. So he should be second Imo..

#15 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: this is what I had in mind for a maze:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i4lu_EvhlY

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (12477 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

The Question