Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Round 1: H2H only

Round 2: Standard equipment

In character, win by death, location is empty warehouse. Nite Owl is movie version, Arrow is CW TV show version.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Arrow...easily

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 the_red_viper  Moderator

Watchmen were arguably superhuman in stats. But Oliver probably wins round 1 thanks to having superior h2h skills.

Dan stomps round 2 though if Archie counts as standard equipment (and it should be honestly).

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watchmen were arguably superhuman in stats. But Oliver probably wins round 1 thanks to having superior h2h skills.

Dan stomps round 2 though if Archie counts as standard equipment (and it should be honestly).

Only standard equipment that they carry on their person is allowed.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Artyom

Why would it count as standard equipment when it's transportation? It's not like Ollie hasn't take on superhumans before.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_red_viper  Moderator
the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_red_viper  Moderator

@artyom: Because he uses it all the time and it's not like he has too much other equipment to use ( at least from what I can recall, haven't seen the movie in a while).

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom: Because he uses it all the time and it's not like he has too much other equipment to use ( at least from what I can recall, haven't seen the movie in a while).

Nite Owl has a laser weapon that he used on Ozy when they fought at the end of the movie. Also, his costume appeared to be armored.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper said:

Nite Owl has a laser weapon that he used on Ozy when they fought at the end of the movie. Also, his costume appeared to be armored.

I haven't seen the movie in a while either. How accurate was he? And how quick on the draw was he. Armor means nothing when Ollie could use explosives, plus we don't know the extent of the armoring. It might not be that resistant.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@willpayton said:

@the_red_viper said:

I haven't seen the movie in a while either. How accurate was he? And how quick on the draw was he. Armor means nothing when Ollie could use explosives, plus we don't know the extent of the armoring. It might not be that resistant.

Well he tried to use it on Ozy but got a huge chair thrown in this direction and then Ozy smashed the weapon. I think the problem there was that Nite Owl hesitated when he drew on Ozy because it's not in his character to go for the kill... so he was probably trying to take Ozy down without killing him. Ozy was just too fast and strong for him.

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artyom said:

@willpayton said:

@the_red_viper said:

Well he tried to use it on Ozy but got a huge chair thrown in this direction and then Ozy smashed the weapon. I think the problem there was that Nite Owl hesitated when he drew on Ozy because it's not in his character to go for the kill... so he was probably trying to take Ozy down without killing him. Ozy was just too fast and strong for him.

Which is probably what Ollie will do.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

@willpayton: oh yeah I remember that laser thingy... Arrow's faster on the draw as far as I recall. But if Dan can tag him with that laser he wins, it sliced clear through a chair iirc.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: oh yeah I remember that laser thingy... Arrow's faster on the draw as far as I recall. But if Dan can tag him with that laser he wins, it sliced clear through a chair iirc.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Ollie wins in H2H. With gear, I'd take Ollie unless Nite Owl manages to tag him with that laser.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Ozymandias would destroy Arrow.

But the rest of the Watchmen would get beaten as the Wtchmen did never get any proper feats.

Unless Dan is faster than Ollie ( which i doubt ) and will slice him with that laser...there's no much chance of winning for Nite Owl

Void-Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow.