#1 Posted by Joey809 (253 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by youngpotter (138 posts) - - Show Bio

What a spite thread..gee, I wonder I guess the crazed mafia member wins??? tough question..not.

#3 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3515 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan takes this. All "this guy" did was catch several people off guard.

#4 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@youngpotter said:

What a spite thread..gee, I wonder I guess the crazed mafia member wins??? tough question..not.

Don't bash a guy for making a spite thread when you just now have made two yourself.

#5 Posted by anotheraccount (6 posts) - - Show Bio

nightownl

#6 Posted by Sparksdog (37 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy with the gun wins.. obviously..

#7 Posted by WillPayton (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

Nite Owl wins. Seriously, you think he cant deal with a thug armed with a pistol? Depending on the distance and environment, he might take a bullet, but we dont know how durable his costume is. It might be bulletproof. But, even if he takes one, he'd cut that dude in half with that laser he pulled on Ozy.

#8 Posted by Sparksdog (37 posts) - - Show Bio

But he isn't a 'thug with a pistol' he worked ten years as an effective enforcer for a ruthless mobster...

and was close to being his employer's successor...

#9 Posted by WillPayton (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sparksdog said:

But he isn't a 'thug with a pistol' he worked ten years as an effective enforcer for a ruthless mobster...

and was close to being his employer's successor...

As far as I can tell from the video he's a dude who's only feat is that he can shoot a gun as a non-moving target.

#10 Posted by Gilsen (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw this movie, it's called a 'Bittersweet Life', awesome Korean movie... anyways, here's some feats from the main character

#11 Posted by Harryman (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gilsen said:

I saw this movie, it's called a 'Bittersweet Life', awesome Korean movie... anyways, here's some feats from the main character