• 101 results
#101 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

#

@cor_tsar said:

Can you prove to me that she can bust countries? let alone take a country busting attack?

Toon force is never taken seriously in these kind of threads, by that logic we can assume that a regular human is a reality warper just because he starts a random lesson with a board just out of nowhere just to teach others about something despite it being comedic relief.(resisting mind control is highly common in fiction, thats just another one of his feats, allot of people had resistance to mind control even hulk of all people, plus even if that is considered toon force in your eyes its realistically more like Plot Induced Stupidity or PIS for short.) Toon Force is basically comedic relief on steroids, why do you think in nearly every thread certain feats are ignored due to the fact that they are either meant for comedy, or they were simply out of context or just out of the possible for certain characters based on their list of feats? DK can cause small level earthquakes, thats it. DK country returns is meant to be more cartoony, meaning that the feats such as realizing one is in the air after a few seconds then flying a little bit to try to get to safety does not apply in the battlefield and does not apply to canon. Unless you are telling me that small birds and crabs and and tiki mask made of wood have continent level durability(which you would need to prove in several different ways) The only thing you have to rely on for DK's existence in this fight is one toon force feat that is irrelevant and not canon to his actual feats..... Toon force durability? i seen no interesting durability feats for DK that surpasses Kratos let alone "toon force" durability. Kratos has fought gods. Has superior powers and weapons, and is too strong for dk in general based on feats let alone stats. Hell if kratos wanted to he can easily rip out Donkey kong's soul..... hell he can do that to anyone on the nintendo team. Toony weapons? Like what the silly weapons that were design the way they are? In the R&C universe their technology has been utilized to make virtually all kinds of weapons, i have yet to see a single toony weapon except possibly the one that turns its enemies into monkeys or the one that turns enemies into chickens but those were explained,( The Gadgetron Morph-O-Ray, also known as the Morph-o-ray or Morpharay, was Gadgetron's failed attempt to create a disintegration ray. Their failed result emanated a colorful ray that turned enemies into chickens. Larger enemies took longer to transform.While The Chimp-o-Matic was a weapon that turned enemies into chimpanzees and, according to its demonstration video, was originally designed as a party gag by bored GrummelNet engineers. Robotic enemies were turned into toy monkeys with cymbals, while organic enemies turned into normal chimps.) and didn't defy the logic of that said universe. Do you want me to review dk's feat of punching the moon onto a volcano after being launched by said volcano in only a few seconds without getting burned by lava which basically what erupts from a volcano?

And can you show me these teleporters he fought? Sora surpasses link heavily in every single physical stat, the biggest threat of this surpassing being combat speed, something link lacks in comparison, especially since he never fought someone with his level of combat speed, versatility means nothing if your arsenal is weaksauce in comparison to your opponents. Giants? or really? can you show me one video of link fighting giant legitamately, in the way roxas sora's other half and sora himself was?(if i recall link hits weakpoints only when fighting giant monsters such as killing a giant Octopus monster only by hitting him in the eye and slashing off some of his tentacles.)

You see this? he is casually smacking it around like its nothing. -.- show me link tanking hits like that.

0:35-0:41 show me link doing something similiar to this. (take note, sora's physical strength is highly likely to have decreased in lion form.)

And to add insult to injury

go back to that video that had all the boss fights and skip to 1:45:04-1:45:38 He is casually slashing through skyscrapers as if they are freaking butter. Honestly everything aside about sora beating link or link beating sora, but has link every shown even one physical feat even close to that? Has he even shown to fight people with that kind of physical strength, and trade blows with them? Link fights reality warpers? i recall that, do you have any proof they are on the level of KH reality warpers? Hell either way, sora has proven to be a better fighter, he has saved the multiverse on a regular basis, he fought people who im 100 percent sure would stomp link, link is a straight up badass, but his feats are too inferior for him to compete with sora. Link is at best low superhuman, and can probably classify as a 30-40 tonner range if not lower based on feats. One other thing, link gets the battle experience of all the other links in theory but that does not mean he gets all their feats, so that means the current link that was shown will have to be used in this battle(who by the way is nothing in comparison to most of his incarnations) even if you use all the feats of link he still won't compare to sora honestly......

Whats to stop sora to use high level gravity magic, then use time magic then all before he speeds blitzes the hell out of link until he feel he is satisfied or until the time runs out. light arrows are useless, hell most of link's weapons are impractical against sora. Plus can you show me link in character doing something such as going back in time constantly to see an opponent's skill?

"And that's kinda what helps Nintendo win this, for all their goofiness and maybe weakness at first glance compared to the PS characters, they have SOOOO much more experience. Yea Kratos fought a Titan, Link's been fighting giants for more years than I've been alive. Same with Samus, and even Pikachu. The only one without experience is DK, and he has goofy toonforce to make up for it."

Fought a titan? he fought gods..... there is actually a difference, he fought large hordes of enemies, and fought people mario, sonic and link would not stand a chance against. He fought these giants using conveniently placed objects, and weakpoints such as hitting them in the eye. Kratos beats giants legitamately.

Oh sure please show me link doing such feats please. Link is soooo much stronger.

Experiences are often proved worthless against foes far more powerful then they are.(so what if they had more experience, doesn't mean they had better experience) the only character from nintendo that had any good experience is link sonic and possibly DK since he fought against martial artist.(i'll give DK props in one more thing, combat speed. He shown great reaction time feats and good speed thats the main reason why he is such a threat. but saying he would one shot him or stomp him is kind of ridiculous.) Also you only debated with samus dk and link, what about the rest of the nintendo team? Sonic is the biggest threat, mario coming in second while samus in third(until you prove how powerful she is) these guys are the three biggest threats on the nintendo team. Pikachu is basically featless unless we are counting pokepark adventures which show some decent feats but not good enough. Nathan Drake, Solid snake and Sack boy could take him without too much trouble, drake would be shooting at him, at the same time throwing grenades while snake shoots seeking missles while sackboy uses conventional items such as bannana peels to get in the electric mouse's way. Kirby is a threat, but it has been shown that people with enough strength and grip to the ground or a good sense of gravity has shown to prevent themselves from being sucked in, when they are heavily weakened thats another story. In super star ultra kirby has access to all his powers, and in squeak squad he can combine certain powers and can also store powers he sucks in.(i'm saying this just in case the utilization of all his powers is considered not canon especially due to the fact that kirby doesn't usually have a list of his powers to easily access whenever he wants) Despite being potentially stronger than mario and sonic, his fighting styles are way different from them, and they are usually far more simple then mario and sonic's so it makes him a bit more predictable, cole is a walking arsenal of power and destruction and versatility.

i would get cole from his first game as well but i cannot find any videos that help out with that. Anyway good cole could use fully upgraded shock grenades which as soon as they explode the target will be restrained,(he could do this without the grenades regularly) if he wanted to, he could restrain his targets and then right after spam lightning strikes.

Yo I got you tomorrow man. Even though it may seem like I have antagonism towards you man, I like this debate, that's just the way I type. I'm mainly a gamer in the first place, even if I could never afford the 360 or PS3

#102 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you prove to me that she can bust countries? let alone take a country busting attack?

Volt Driver
Metroid Prime Hunters"The VOLT DRIVER draws energy from the planetary electromagnetic field and converts it into multi-terawatt bursts of HIGHVOLTAGE."

Terrawatt i don't know much bout electricity, but apparently that's enough to bust countries. What I do know is that it's not to unbelievable, as in 2006, the whole world used around 16 TW of electricity. Not only that, but that's her 3rd weapon in the game, and she tanks that exact weapon(especially fully upgraded) with ease. Plus she has the Sunburst, which fires a slow moving mini sun, the darkburst, which fires a slow moving black hole, and the Sonic Boom, which fires an attack of sound strong enough to cause a shatter in space/time. So her being a country buster isn't far fetched, in fact nerds who know about Terrawatts, label it as continent busting capability, but I know nothing of terrawatts, so I just stick with country busting.

Toon force is never taken seriously in these kind of threads, by that logic we can assume that a regular human is a reality warper just because he starts a random lesson with a board just out of nowhere just to teach others about something despite it being comedic relief.(resisting mind control is highly common in fiction, thats just another one of his feats, allot of people had resistance to mind control even hulk of all people, plus even if that is considered toon force in your eyes its realistically more like Plot Induced Stupidity or PIS for short.) Toon Force is basically comedic relief on steroids, why do you think in nearly every thread certain feats are ignored due to the fact that they are either meant for comedy, or they were simply out of context or just out of the possible for certain characters based on their list of feats? DK can cause small level earthquakes, thats it. DK country returns is meant to be more cartoony, meaning that the feats such as realizing one is in the air after a few seconds then flying a little bit to try to get to safety does not apply in the battlefield and does not apply to canon. Unless you are telling me that small birds and crabs and and tiki mask made of wood have continent level durability(which you would need to prove in several different ways) The only thing you have to rely on for DK's existence in this fight is one toon force feat that is irrelevant and not canon to his actual feats..... Toon force durability?

You can talk about how Ratchet's weapon fit his universe, but Donkey Kong's tonneyness fits his universe. He knocked a moon down, accept it, it's toon-force, but his whole universe is tooney. Hulk resist mind control for a reason, DK has no reason except toonforce. No toon durability? You mention it yourself.

Do you want me to review dk's feat of punching the moon onto a volcano after being launched by said volcano in only a few seconds without getting burned by lava which basically what erupts from a volcano?

Excluding Donkey Kong's toon feats would be like excluding toon Link's toon feats. Or even better, Bugs Bunny toon feats. He has a level of toon force because his world was placed in a toon world, it's how the laws of his universe worked. Don't say they don't fit, because the do fit. And all I have to do to prove DK's enemies have continent busting durability is to say they took a punch from DK. Just like how all Blueno has to do to prove his insane durability is take a punch from Spinach fueled Popeye.

go back to that video that had all the boss fights and skip to 1:45:04-1:45:38 He is casually slashing through skyscrapers as if they are freaking butter. Honestly everything aside about sora beating link or link beating sora, but has link every shown even one physical feat even close to that? Has he even shown to fight people with that kind of physical strength, and trade blows with them? Link fights reality warpers? i recall that, do you have any proof they are on the level of KH reality warpers? Hell either way, sora has proven to be a better fighter, he has saved the multiverse on a regular basis, he fought people who im 100 percent sure would stomp link, link is a straight up badass, but his feats are too inferior for him to compete with sora. Link is at best low superhuman, and can probably classify as a 30-40 tonner range if not lower based on feats. One other thing, link gets the battle experience of all the other links in theory but that does not mean he gets all their feats, so that means the current link that was shown will have to be used in this battle(who by the way is nothing in comparison to most of his incarnations) even if you use all the feats of link he still won't compare to sora honestly......

I believe I already admitted Link stacks up pretty low physically compared to Sora, but Link has automatic reaction feats, as well as the ability to slow time as much as he needs to, to keep up. How do I know they're on the level of KH reality warpers, because zant with a fraction of Ganon's power was able to change the country of Hyrule into a twilight realm. A fraction of the guy who Link beats regularly. Link has around 100 ton strength, but as already stated, he stacks up low compared to Sora physically. Oh, but no matter, Link can turn both intangible and invisible at the same time. I can just keep putting out ways that essentially, Sora won't be able to hurt Link, while Link still has a multitude of ways to hurt Sora. Yeah sora's powerful, but against a guy who can turn invincible multiple ways, yet has attacks that can still hurt Sora, it doesn't really matter

Whats to stop sora to use high level gravity magic, then use time magic then all before he speeds blitzes the hell out of link until he feel he is satisfied or until the time runs out. light arrows are useless, hell most of link's weapons are impractical against sora. Plus can you show me link in character doing something such as going back in time constantly to see an opponent's skill?

Oh, idk, probably because he'll start the fight off in his strongest armor, which makes him invincible for a decent amount of time. Also, Link has no character, his character is your character. Maybe someone was gonna lose against Oonalag(MM boss) multiple times, so to beat him they went back in time to learn how to fight him. Or maybe someone wanted to get a perfect run against all the bosses, so they went back in time multiple times to perfect each boss fight. Link isn't like Sora who speaks about his goals and decisions, as well as having reaction commands to show his feats. The first Link(Game wise) can literally do whatever he wants, even beat Ganon without the MS. Strongest version of Light arrows are created by 4 reality warping guardians that combine into just arrows, I see no reason they shouldn't at least hurt Sora

Fought a titan? he fought gods..... there is actually a difference, he fought large hordes of enemies, and fought people mario, sonic and link would not stand a chance against. He fought these giants using conveniently placed objects, and weakpoints such as hitting them in the eye. Kratos beats giants legitamately.

Kratos gets one shot by DK, until you show me continent busting durability from Kratos. Don't continue trying to disprove the moon busting feat, it's his feat, there's no denying it. He did, it was the climax of his game, it's legitimate whether it had TF or not.

Also you only debated with samus dk and link, what about the rest of the nintendo team? Sonic is the biggest threat, mario coming in second while samus in third(until you prove how powerful she is) these guys are the three biggest threats on the nintendo team. Pikachu is basically featless unless we are counting pokepark adventures which show some decent feats but not good enough.

I don't really know much about Sonic nor his powerups except for the color powerups. I haven't played any of the 3d games except for colors. ALso Pikachu isn't featless, just because of what level he's at. level 60, enough to compare to the fully evolved Charizard, Gyrados, Groudon, etc etc. We aren't using Pokepark Pikachu, we're using the VG Pikachu, thus his level. He can fight guys who can melt boulders, cause earthquakes, shift continents, and so on. (THIs my response, computer acting retarded, i'll try to link you to youtube videos later on, all the videos make my laptop go slow)