No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

If Buffy can supposedly beat Selene. then she is beating Ninjak handily.

AscendingSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ninjak may have better training, gadgets, and more willing to kill...

Buffy's stronger in h2h, faster, more durable, and ALOT stronger overall.

A serious Buffy would snap his limbs like twigs when she touched him

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

..gonna wait around for some serious answers.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Break down.

Strength - Buffy. She is near ton solid.

Durability - Buffy. Minor healing factor, and can tank multi ton blows fine.

Speed - Equal. Buffy and Ninjack have great speed feats. Buffy is able to blitz super speed Vampires, and Ninjack dealt with Hunters.

Skill - Equal. Yes, Ninjak is stated to know all this combat knowledge, and faces superior forces to himself with skill. However, Buffy is stated to have hundreds of former Slayers before her memories to some degree, and innate combat knowledge. She was then train to be the best fighter from their by the Watchers. She is also proven time again the best fighter in her realm, and others. Facing superior foes all the time.

Gear - Ninjak. He has versatile gear, and neat tools. Buffy only has her stakes, and magic scythe.

In the end I side with Buffy.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buffy slightly imo for similar reasons as above

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Strength - Buffy. She is near ton solid.

Durability - Buffy. Minor healing factor, and can tank multi ton blows fine.

Ninjak's been hit by much harder, and I'm guessing it goes both ways, so blunt force won't determine anything. What weapons does Buffy use and what's their damage output?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: A Scythe that is second as a magic weapon only to Excalibur. It broke the source of all magic in the universe, and its own inherent unbreacable magical porperties allowed it to restore Magic to the universe as well.

Really sharp, nonbreakable, and it grant Buffy the ability to unlock Slayers.

Then she has her stakes which she uses for range and close combat.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

You should clarify that composite does not mean super Buffy cos as is this is a mismatch

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should clarify that composite does not mean super Buffy cos as is this is a mismatch

I meant with feats usable from the comics. Not Super Buffy.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@highaccuser: I know hence why I said you should clarify

Even without that Buffy should win almost every round imo.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

the comics are canon anyway, no need for the word "composit" anyway.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@fallschirmjager said:

the comics are canon anyway, no need for the word "composit" anyway.

Well I just wanted to make it clear.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love me some buffy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: A Scythe that is second as a magic weapon only to Excalibur. It broke the source of all magic in the universe, and its own inherent unbreacable magical porperties allowed it to restore Magic to the universe as well.

Really sharp, nonbreakable, and it grant Buffy the ability to unlock Slayers.

Then she has her stakes which she uses for range and close combat.

I see. If it's essentially adamantium she shouldn't have an issue cutting Ninjak's armor then.

Next question; what's her counter to Ninjak's excessive amount of gear? Or stealth?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Buffy stealth is whatever. She rarely uses it. her counters to stealth is great though. Vampires, including Spike, Angel, as well other demons with mind affecting abilities cannot stealth her more often than not. Considering she can even fight the vampires and all their super speed with her eyes close, or blindfolded, is testament to her not relying on her eyes for stealth tricks. Also her speed IMO may be faster than Ninjak, even if by a little to help against stealth surprises.

The gear is Ninjak best attribute here. He has versatile gear that could tip the battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

her counters to stealth is great though. Vampires, including Spike, Angel, as well other demons with mind affecting abilities cannot stealth her more often than not. Considering she can even fight the vampires and all their super speed with her eyes close, or blindfolded, is testament to her not relying on her eyes for stealth tricks.

Well, unless she has detected anyone as proficient in Ninjutsu or a similar stealth art as Ninjak (or if it's arguable that she could), regardless of whether she can do so with her eyes open or not, I'd have to assert that we see a repeat of this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She might not have to fight with her eyes open but she stills needs to be able to hear him. Nobody else has been able to thus far.

Also her speed IMO may be faster than Ninjak, even if by a little to help against stealth surprises.

Why?

The gear is Ninjak best attribute here. He has versatile gear that could tip the battle.

Well, not only is every punch, kick or slice loaded with some kind of poison, toxin or taser, but he's got flashbangs and explosives in great quantity and variety (homing, wire-tangling etc). I wouldn't say it's impossible for him to barrage her with these types of distractive shurikens and then fill her up with some kind of poison or take a limb off.

Based on what's been shown so far, anyway.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: What you showed was more attribute to Ninjack Speed and stealth IMO. In fact Batman done better than Ninjak there with the stealth thing, and he is not stealthing half the foes of Buffy tier.

I just dont see why stealth matters when Buffy has so much skill in fighting, and faces regularly foes of greater speed, with stealth ambush tactics. Does that guy Ninjak stealth kill have the skill, experience, and speed of Buffy?

In fact, what is Ninjak's best speed feats. This is the core of the argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

What you showed was more attribute to Ninjack Speed and stealth IMO.

I don't see why it matters what you call it. The end result is that Ninjak can disappear on a sunny day at his leisure (likely due to his cloaking system).

I just dont see why stealth matters when Buffy has so much skill in fighting

The point of stealth is to negate the need for a fight to begin with. All that matters is if Buffy can detect Ninjak before he kills her.

In fact, what is Ninjak's best speed feats. This is the core of the argument.

He claimed in his inner monologue (wherein there's no need to lie or exaggerate) that he could snap the necks of five men before they could realize what was happening (and at this point they were already beating the tar out of him, which was a part of a test).

He also disappears from the sight of six men and is behind them by the time it takes one of them to say "Where'd he go?"

Unless there's a gaping difference I'm unaware of I don't see how speed matters as much as other factors.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@i_like_swords:

I don't see why it matters what you call it. The end result is that Ninjak can disappear on a sunny day at his leisure (likely due to his cloaking system).

So Ninjak has a cloak system? Also what feats in speed and skill did the guy he stealth kills has?

He claimed in his inner monologue (wherein there's no need to lie or exaggerate) that he could snap the necks of five men before they could realize what was happening (and at this point they were already beating the tar out of him, which was a part of a test).

He also disappears from the sight of six men and is behind them by the time it takes one of them to say "Where'd he go?"

Most of this is still Batman level speed/stealth though. What real speed feats he has?

Unless there's a gaping difference I'm unaware of I don't see how speed matters as much as other factors.

I am gathering speed feats for Buffy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

So Ninjak has a cloak system? Also what feats in speed and skill did the guy he stealth kills has?

Yes, and I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter, as I said before.

Most of this is still Batman level speed though. What real speed feats he has?

Not sure why Batman having similar feats is relevant.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@i_like_swords: Here is some buffy speed feats and comparison why i think she is faster.

Bullet Timer. Casually.The person in the first scan is the Watchers best field agent with magical amps to match both Buffy and Angel's speed too.

She is fast as Angel and Spike who can navigate a room full of people to close a over 20 foot distance in a blink of the eye.

No Caption Provided

And there she is with her eyes close catching a sword thrust from a bloodlusted Angel, and beats him down.

No Caption Provided

This is the shown blur speed of a average vampire as well.

No Caption Provided

Yet here is Buffy speed blitzing same Vampires as afterimages.

Fist scan is a powerful demon barely able to get a move off in her blitz.

IMO I see no reason for the stealth to matter when he is not moving as fast as her. Combine that with her own skill, and training against demon/vampires that make a living using stealth, Im not buying he will simply stealth kill her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Bullet Timer. Casually.The person in the first scan is the Watchers best field agent with magical amps to match both Buffy and Angel's speed too.

Not really beyond what Ninjak's done. He's dodged bullets/energy projectiles/sonic waves in the same manner.

She is fast as Angel and Spike who can navigate a room full of people to close a over 20 foot distance in a blink of the eye.

So.. equivalent to the feat I already posted of Ninjak ghosting the six home invaders?

As for the rest; eh? So Buffy can kill vampires that move as blurs? Cool, I guess? X-O Manowar has moved as a blur and then some and Ninjak has dodged his blows easily and landed a killshot on him in the process.

Like I said, I don't see a gaping disparity in speed.

IMO I see no reason for the stealth to matter when he is not moving as fast as her.

Because, as I'm saying for the third [and last] time now, what matters is if she can detect him. I don't care how fast she is. Her speed means squat if she can't sense what she's trying to hit.

and training against demon/vampires that make a living using stealth, Im not buying he will simply stealth kill her.

Why should I care about their stealth skill relative to Ninjak?

Given that you're one of the stronger Buffy debaters on the site I'm going to go ahead and run with Ninjak taking this. I don't see much of an answer for stealth or gadget spam. The fight shouldn't even have to come to a contest of skill.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@i_like_swords:

So.. equivalent to the feat I already posted of Ninjak ghosting the six home invaders?

Yes.

As for the rest; eh? So Buffy can kill vampires that move as blurs? Cool, I guess? X-O Manowar has moved as a blur and then some and Ninjak has dodged his blows easily and landed a killshot on him in the process.

No. Spike and Angel with no stealth on their side simply move around tons of moving obstacles over a great distance faster than can be seen, even when in a well lit room and the demon had eyes on them to begin with.

VS

Ninjak using speed and stealth (it was a dark room with surprise on his side) to kill 6 guys is not the same at all in difficulty, and impressiveness.

Like I said, I don't see a gaping disparity in speed.

When you can blitz with no use of stealth at all several Vampires at a time, its a disparity, even if only a slight one, in a street tier its a factor.

Because, as I'm saying for the third [and last] time now, what matters is if she can detect him. I don't care how fast she is. Her speed means squat if she can't sense what she's trying to hit.

To ignore the fact of speed is a flaw argument. You cant really say being good at hiding makes you magically disappear to all senses with no logic, or sense of physics at work. That is not how that works at all. Even Batman and Solid Snake, two stealth masters, use speed, and distractions for their stealth.

Now if you want to say Ninjak is using stealth gear to turn invisible, then I argue Buffy blind fighting ability to counter.

All you showed is a guy who uses speed and stealth of darkness to do great feats. Something Buffy deals with daily. The desert feat you posted is invisibility tech as far as I can tell, which can be countered. The person he use that invisibility on in the desert feat is featless unlike Buffy from where I am sitting.

So all in all I disagree stealth is a major factor, if a factor at all.

Why should I care about their stealth skill relative to Ninjak?

Because they are pretty good at it, and have super speed to boot.

Given that you're one of the stronger Buffy debaters on the site I'm going to go ahead and run with Ninjak taking this. I don't see much of an answer for stealth or gadget spam. The fight shouldn't even have to come to a contest of skill.

Given your one of the stronger Ninjak debaters on this site, I am going to go ahead and run with Buffy taking it. I dont see a answer to her speed, feats against other speedsters, better stats in general, equal skill, and better close combat weapon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

No. Spike and Angel with no stealth on their side simply move around tons of moving obstacles over a great distance faster than can be seen, even when in a well lit room and the demon had eyes on them to begin with.

VS

Ninjak using speed and stealth (it was a dark room with surprise on his side) to kill 6 guys is not the same at all in difficulty, and impressiveness.

I don't care about the lighting, the distance and obstacles involved in Ninjak's feat are equivalent enough for it not to matter when you're being realistic about comparing the feats. You're just being overly meticulous in the event of not having a real argument.

When you can blitz with no use of stealth at all several Vampires at a time, its a disparity, even if only a slight one, in a street tier its a factor.

You don't think Ninjak can blitz fodder vampires? Again, talking about a guy that can have five necks snapped before the one's having their necks snapped can even comprehend the event?

Or, talking about the guy who can stab a very casual bullet timer in the form of Toyo Harada before he can raise a telekinetic shield?

Or, talking about the guy who can leap over a superhumanly fast armor hunter faster than it's eyes can track?

Like I said, there's no meaningful speed difference here, at all.

To ignore the fact of speed is a flaw argument. You cant really say being good at hiding makes you magically disappear to all senses with no logic, or sense of physics at work. That is not how that works at all. Even Batman and Solid Snake, two stealth masters, use speed, and distractions for their stealth.

There's a difference between ignoring something and putting it to the side when it lacks any relevance; when we're discussing if Buffy's senses can detect Ninjak, her speed has nothing to do with it. That isn't at all difficult to work out. I'm not saying Ninjak can magically disappear to all senses without rhyme or reason. The only reason we haven't yet moved on from this point is because you're yet to put up a viable argument for Buffy detecting Ninjak outside of repeatedly bringing up speed, and now apparently calling my logic into question - and that's without even offering an alternative thought process while doing so.

Now if you want to say Ninjak is using stealth gear to turn invisible, then I argue Buffy blind fighting ability to counter.

And now you need to prove that she can hear him. Given that he's an Nth-level master in Ninjutsu that neither Malgam or X-O Manowar (two beings with superhuman sensory abilities) could hear, I find it hard to believe Buffy will be able to either.

Because they are pretty good at it

Not as good as Ninjak.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@i_like_swords: @sirfizzwhizz: Ninjak is a better fighter, better equipped, and more brutal against human opponents.

Morals off, I'd probably side with Buffy. She's meant to be portrayed as a top tier fighter, with speed, strength, and senses capable of handling demons and vampires. She'd likely dodge and rip through Ninjak in an extended fight. Ninjak still has a chance though, as his equipment is vastly superior, and equalizes this fight a lot. But I'd side with Buffy for the majority.

Morals on, Ninjak. Buffy pulls her punches against human opponents from what I remember, and that's not something she can afford with a guy who's sword cuts through inches of steel with literally zero resistance. I don't give Buffy much of a chance here.

Just my analysis.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay:

She'd likely dodge and rip through Ninjak in an extended fight.

So if by your estimation Ninjak is a better fighter with vastly better equipment.. how does Buffy going morals off allow her to take the victory in your view? I think it's pretty clear she isn't faster, or if she is, it isn't by any meaningful margin. Strength-wise we've already seen Ninjak no-selling hits from much more powerful beings. Other than that I can't think of any reason to give her a majority if Ninjak's already the better fighter with better equipment.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@i_like_swords: Buffy can slap a thrown weapon out of the air with absolute ease (it's part of her daily training ritual), and can easily catch arrows. She's fast enough to keep up with even the fastest vampires, and a few other baddies. Overall, she was portrayed as being faster than Ninjak.

Ninjak may have fought stronger beings, but Buffy is still his superior in strength. And by no small margin, she could pick up 550 pounds without exerting any form of effort, she's at least a 2 ton hero. That puts her at or above even Gilad's strength level.

She's also trained in almost every form of weaponry, and is supposed to be very well trained (crappy tv show fight scenes aside, that can be chopped up to bad 90s writing/directing).

To top it off, she's still got far more damage soak than Ninjak. While Ninjak can take attacks from people stronger than him, he's shown on multiple occasions that multiple hits can do a lot of damage. Buffy not only comes with more durability, but a pretty decent healing factor.

I've read a lot more Ninjak than I've seen Buffy, but morals off I'd give her the edge.

Morals on though, she's screwed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: Ninjak can slap bullets out of the air with his gauntlet and kept up with X-O Manowar, so nah, I'm not seeing the big difference.

It doesn't matter because Ninjak isn't trying to punch her out, and if she attempts the same with him it isn't going to work out. He's been punched by beings above (or even well above) the 2 ton mark and either no-selled it or at least recovered pretty quickly.

She's also trained in almost every form of weaponry

Got a quote for that or something?

To top it off, she's still got far more damage soak than Ninjak. While Ninjak can take attacks from people stronger than him, he's shown on multiple occasions that multiple hits can do a lot of damage. Buffy not only comes with more durability, but a pretty decent healing factor.

I'm not sure if she does. Ninjak's armor is pretty much bulletproof, allowed him to survive being directly wired to C4 as it exploded on him, is fireproof, his armor can survive being ripped into full-force by Roku's hair, which can cut through steel like butter (even at the throat), and he's even survived being smashed directly in the spine by the same guy who crashed through 6 feet of the world's strongest walls and then hollowed out a few miles of bedrock easily. He's no stranger to taking punishment, whether it be explosive, fire-based, bullet-based, piercing or blunt force.

I've read a lot more Ninjak than I've seen Buffy, but morals off I'd give her the edge.

And I'm not sure why; Ninjak's stealth is still a factor, his tactical abilities appear to be greater given his total recall, his gear is much more useful and lacks a reasonable counter... he's got more going for him than a few arbitrary physical edges, regardless of morals.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords:

I don't care about the lighting, the distance and obstacles involved in Ninjak's feat are equivalent enough for it not to matter when you're being realistic about comparing the feats. You're just being overly meticulous in the event of not having a real argument.

Im sorry, but I disagree. This feat....

is comparable to this?

No Caption Provided

Not at all mate.

You don't think Ninjak can blitz fodder vampires? Again, talking about a guy that can have five necks snapped before the one's having their necks snapped can even comprehend the event?

Or, talking about the guy who can stab a very casual bullet timer in the form of Toyo Harada before he can raise a telekinetic shield?

Or, talking about the guy who can leap over a superhumanly fast armor hunter faster than it's eyes can track?

Like I said, there's no meaningful speed difference here, at all.

I find after images of Buffy I posted are superior after establishing how fast Vampires are. What speed feats do Hunters really have that comapre? Or simple bullet time Toyo?

Angel is faster than Vampires which have super speed, and Buffy out does him in combat.

There's a difference between ignoring something and putting it to the side when it lacks any relevance; when we're discussing if Buffy's senses can detect Ninjak, her speed has nothing to do with it. That isn't at all difficult to work out. I'm not saying Ninjak can magically disappear to all senses without rhyme or reason. The only reason we haven't yet moved on from this point is because you're yet to put up a viable argument for Buffy detecting Ninjak outside of repeatedly bringing up speed, and now apparently calling my logic into question - and that's without even offering an alternative thought process while doing so.

I sated Buffy has advance training in blind fighting, and able to fight super speed vampires on her other senses alone in darkness she states herself unable to see in, or stop a blood lusted sword thrust from Angel with her eyes close like a joke.

No Caption Provided

Again she is used to fighting in areas where her vision is impaired against super fast beings that stalk super humans and demons alike.

And now you need to prove that she can hear him. Given that he's an Nth-level master in Ninjutsu that neither Malgam or X-O Manowar (two beings with superhuman sensory abilities) could hear, I find it hard to believe Buffy will be able to either.

Nth level means what? Its not a number. Means he is good for sure, but Buffy has her skill in weapons training, and previous slayer lives along with her continued training.

Not as good as Ninjak.

No, not as good. However having large numbers, super speed, and decent stealth make it on par to one Ninjak IMO.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay: I agree morals on she would pull punches.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XO Manowar one shotted Ninjak when he got serious. Ninjaks only good showing against him was in his second arc when he was still a rookie.

Also, Ninjaks "total recall" only gets used like 10% of the time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @allstarsuperman: Gonna go to sleep. Will address these when I wake up.

Well I think the battle is close, and morals on Buffy would lose in the end. So i wont be continuing this probably.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninjak blows her up, unless he is completely stupid.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Ninjak blows her up, unless he is completely stupid.

Yeah, like others have not tried to blow her up.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I can probably count on my hands the very few times she has fought someone actively using explosives and she doesn't routinely face gadget uses. Ninjak is a bad match up for Buffy who is used to just going h2h with her enemies and using medieval weaponry.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lukehero: Buffy still has the skill, and stats edge, and she still fought time and again Magic users, gun/explosive uers to show she is not as helpless in this area as you make it seem.

Alexa for example was jam packed with gear and magical weapons. She had magical stats to match Angel, her target. She also was stated the most train, and best field agent for the Watchers, same guys who train Buffy.

Buffy matches her fine while holding back, and Buffy had no weapons her either.

No Caption Provided

However its because Buffy is holding back she loses in the end when she tried talking Alexa down.

So Im sorry if I am not buying "Gadetry means wins". It is a factor, but not one Buffy is unused too.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Buffy still has the skill, and stats edge, and she still fought time and again Magic users, gun/explosive uers to show she is not as helpless in this area as you make it seem

You make it seem like I said Buffy was going to stand there like a dork and get killed. She still loses.

Alexa for example was jam packed with gear and magical weapons. She had magical stats to match Angel, her target. She also was stated the most train, and best field agent for the Watchers, same guys who train Buffy.

And? Can she(Buffy) tank repeated explosions? What impressive targeting feats Alexa has? Is she a character that appears in just a handful of issues or she is a long time character? Explain why I should find Alexa impressive at all?

So Im sorry if I am not buying "Gadetry means wins". It is a factor, but not one Buffy is unused too.

Cause Buffy doesn't have any real counters against it. If you don't buy it, that's up to you.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Nah. Ninjak likes blowing people up, over a hundred civilian hostages to be exact. Good thing his "total recall" really helped him out in that situation.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XO Manowar one shotted Ninjak when he got serious. Ninjaks only good showing against him was in his second arc when he was still a rookie.

Also, Ninjaks "total recall" only gets used like 10% of the time.

@lukehero: Nah. Ninjak likes blowing people up, over a hundred civilian hostages to be exact. Good thing his "total recall" really helped him out in that situation.

AllStar, I'm trying to sleep; save your daily dosage of meaningless Ninjak grievances for when I'm no longer deprived of sleep.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@allstarsuperman: I'm totally missing out on the joke here.

I know his posts generally give off that vibe but he's being serious.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lukehero:

And? Can she(Buffy) tank repeated explosions? What impressive targeting feats Alexa has? Is she a character that appears in just a handful of issues or she is a long time character? Explain why I should find Alexa impressive at all?

Well, for starters, ninjak is in the same boat as Buffy when it comes to feats, and establish characters, so its not wise to go there. Second, Alexa is really fleshed out with what I said.

She also was stated the most train, and best field agent for the Watchers, same guys who train Buffy.

in fact she beaten Angel not once, but twice. She beat a holding back Buffy in the end of the third fight as I showed.

She was given magical amps to match Buffy and Angel. She had a assorted variety of exotic magical gear from electricity staffs, to paralyzing blades, to magic bullets, to fireballs.

So I say she was a good character for that Comic arc. Also she is not the only character Buffy face that make things go boom, or pack exotic gear/magic to attack Buffy with.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Well, for starters, ninjak is in the same boat as Buffy when it comes to feats, and establish characters, so its not wise to go there. Second, Alexa is really fleshed out with what I said.

That would only apply if I said Ninjak was going to out fight Buffy in H2H/Melee Combat or out skill her in an are she is already established in. So, nope.

in fact she beaten Angel not once, but twice. She beat a holding back Buffy in the end of the third fight as I showed.

What does that have to do with being blown up?

She was given magical amps to match Buffy and Angel. She had a assorted variety of exotic magical gear from electricity staffs, to paralyzing blades, to magic bullets, to fireballs.

What does that have to do with impressive targeting feats. Not trying to lowball Buffy, but Warren an untrained marksmen walked up to Buffy and Shot her.

So I say she was a good character for that Comic arc. Also she is not the only character Buffy face that make things go boom, or pack exotic gear/magic to attack Buffy with.

Does she have any impressive targeting feats?(goes back to original question).

Buffy and Angel really for that matter do not routinely face gadget users. Ninjak at the very least is a decent one. At best, a really good one. Why doesn't he just blow her up/gadget spam. Not like Buffy is in to murdering random humans. Ninjak will have plenty of chances to see Buffy has Super Strength and Ninjak isn't going to win a Melee/Punch out battle. Unless Ninjak is an idiot he blow her up. They are fighting in an empty parking lot, not a lot of places to duck and dodge multiple explosions.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I think the arguments here is as flawed as my initial argument.

Myself: Why doesnt Buffy blitz with morals off, going for the overpowering attacks and killing stroke?

Well she has morals on here.

Yourself: Why doesn't Ninjack spam explosives?

Well, its not in character.

Also Buffy has pretty good Explosion feats to her.

No Caption Provided

She ended up getting right back up after a page. Im not seeing Ninjack explosive doing her in in one shot. Nor tagging her often thanks to her equal skill, experience against range attacks, and slightly superior speed. Seriously, is a Shuriken any harder to catch than Arrows, and thrown daggers by Vamps that Buffy catch and throw back?

the first two is another Slayer of near skill, and super strength throwing those shears. Buffy has more feats than what I own, I mostly own the Dark Horse Comics, and none of the Seasons 7-10 comics where she has more feats. i also do not own the DVDs of Buffy, only Angel who I love as a character. She has more feats in the show than I can bring to bear here.

Your underselling here in more than one way my friend.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mickey-mouse

@sirfizzwhizz: He's used explosives before in heavy dosage, I don't know what you are talking about. He kills people. She's killed, but not straight random encounter bliz murder.

She ended up getting right back up after a page. Im not seeing Ninjack explosive doing her in in one shot. Nor tagging her often thanks to her equal skill, experience against range attacks, and slightly superior speed. Seriously, is a Shuriken any harder to catch than Arrows, and thrown daggers by Vamps that Buffy catch and throw back?

If she catches the explosive Shurkien, then her hand is gonna get blown off. So...

Your underselling here in more than one way my friend.

Nope I love Buffy. That's wifey. Not gonna make a round peg fit a square hole though. This isn't a good matchup for her. And the slayers you showed don't have any impressive targeting feats, it's just implied they are "supposed to be"pretty good.

As far as the scan of the explosion goes, that's not an explosion making contact, she's clearly out of the way of the explosion and she's getting thrown back by said explosion wihtout it even touching her. Not really a good feat from preventing Buffy from getting blown it bits when they are 50 feet away in broad daylight. Buffy punches Ninjak, he sees he isn't going to win a fist fight/melee. He blows her up. She's not going to murder him within a few hits and we both know she holds back tremendously when fighting humans anyhow. Ninjak wins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@lukehero:

He's used explosives before in heavy dosage, I don't know what you are talking about. He kills people. She's killed, but not straight random encounter bliz murder.

Scans. I love to see Explosive spam.

She also has killed in random encounters, she done so with many groups of Vampires and tried to on a demon. I showed the scans yo.

If she catches the explosive Shurkien, then her hand is gonna get blown off. So...

she can throw it back or away, she has incredible skill and training, duh.

Nope I love Buffy. That's wifey. Not gonna make a round peg fit a square hole though. This isn't a good matchup for her. And the slayers you showed don't have any impressive targeting feats, it's just implied they are "supposed to be"pretty good.

That is a narrow view you have of her then fan or not.

As far as the scan of the explosion goes, that's not an explosion making contact, she's clearly out of the way of the explosion and she's getting thrown back by said explosion wihtout it even touching her. Not really a good feat from preventing Buffy from getting blown it bits when they are 50 feet away in broad daylight. Buffy punches Ninjak, he sees he isn't going to win a fist fight/melee. He blows her up. She's not going to murder him within a few hits and we both no she holds back tremendously when fighting humans anyhow. Ninjak wins.

Look closely, it set her on fire a bit. It touch her mate. I think your underselling, regardless that you like her.

Also you do realize i stated Buffy morals on would lose right? i think you missed that part.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Make a Ninjak vs Angel thread. That be better for me :)