Ninjak (Valiant) Runs An Avenger Gauntlet

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Been quite some time since I created a battle so bear with me if I am a little rusty.

No Caption Provided

Ninjak has been transported to the Marvel Universe and finds himself in the old Avengers Mansion complex. Here he will take on some of the members of Earth's Mightiest Heroes. All fights will be one on one and Ninjak will be allowed to completely heal himself between fights. Morals and equipment are standard for all parties involved. No prep allowed, but Ninjak and the Avengers he faces are aware of high level threats in the area.

Round 1: Falcon

Round 2: Black Widow

Round 3: Moon Knight

Round 4: Hawkeye

Round 5: Shang Chi (standard gear, no gauntlets)

Round 6: Winter Soldier

Round 7: Captain America

How far can Ninjak go?

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

some trouble round 5 on . close but i think he can clear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soa said:

some trouble round 5 on . close but i think he can clear

Big Valiant fan?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valiant fans, represent!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

From what I have seen it stops at shang chi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I figure he clears up to Shang Chi, having the most trouble with Moon Knight. Don't know if he can take Shang Chi. He loses in a good fight to Winter Soldier and Cap should be able to take him with moderate difficulty.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Stops at 5, definitely 6

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silverrings

Feats for Ninjak?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: He had some awesome feats in his classic run, but not too many in his current. I haven't read his feats from Unity but his feats from X-O Manowar were impressive.

- Taking on X-O Manowar in a swordfight and coming out unscathed

- Disappearing in plain view of an MI6 helicopter

- He jumped out of a plane thousands of feet in the air, and was jumping between pieces of falling cargo while free-falling. I can't remember how it ended but I think he got his hands on a parachute. That takes some serious skill though.

- With prep he and X-O Manowar assaulted MI6's main base and I think he assassinated the Vine Alien impersonating the top ranking agent there. Either way it was a pretty crazy feat. He also trounced highly trained MI6 agents who, on the vine, are known as "fodder".

- Showed some decent accuracy with his shuriken.

- They aren't exactly feats but it's said he is the worlds #1 weapon user. He's also been chosen to be apart of the team to take down X-O Manowar, Valiants main powerhouse. Not the kind of responsibility given to just anyone, nor something guys like Moon Knight or Hawkeye have the brains, resources or skill for. Then you account for his spy training and his ninja training in Japan. So he has a lot of training and experience under his belt.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silverrings

@i_like_swords Ok, cool, thanks for the info, dude. I think i've flicked through a few Ninjak comics, but i'm not knowledgeable about him at all, really. I imagine that he can take out Falcon, if he can get close enough, which should be easy enough seeing as they're fighting indoors, and Black Widow, Moon Knight and Hawkeye will all give Ninjak some grief but he probably could take them out, although it wont be easy dodging all of Hawkeye's arrows, especially the gimmicky ones. Hawkeye might be able to beat him, actually. I seem to remember Shang Chi spanking Spiderman, tangling with Wolverine, albeit with bone claws, and even giving the Thing some grief. Shang is a martial arts powerhouse, and while i think both Cap and Winter Solider could probably take out Ninjak, what with their skills and physical stats, i think Shang might be the most likely to beat him, considering all of his skills.

But, again, i'm not that familiar with Ninjak, so i could be wrong. But based on what i do know, those are my thoughts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Thing with Hawkeye is Ninjak should be agile enough to cope, and he isn't without his own toys. In his classic run he had a plethora of coins that served multiple uses. Flashbang, explosive, ect.

In his current series he's shown tranquilizer shuriken potent enough to put down X-O Manowar (out of armor) in a few moments. He's a big guy, so these shuriken would work even better on Hawkeye. On top of that he has inside of his katana these tracking spheres, that can take flight and scan for people or object for several miles. Ninjak just had to enter in the description he was looking for (alien material), and literally dozens of these spheres took to the sky and began searching for X-O Manowar. Found him in a few moments.

It's extremely high tech stuff. Even though it's not really fight applicable it does give an idea of what kind of resources Ninjak has at his disposal. Ninjak should come to the fight better equipped than Hawkeye. It's only a matter of time before we see him really do some work. One of his main villains from his classic series is going to be the main baddie in Unitys upcoming story arc. So we should see more of Ninjak there.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords Ah, i see, so Ninjak's gear actually matches Hawkeye's, then. I'd wager Hawkeye has the better aim, but if they both have nasty little tricks like explosives, gas bombs and tranquillizers to throw at each other then it's very even indeed. I reckon Ninjak would win a close combat fight, if it came down to that. Cap, Bucky and Shang are the main threats, for sure.

Also, i reckon Ninjak could use the tracking spheres to his advantage here, by sending them out around the mansion at the beginning of the fight to find his enemies for him. None of them have similar devices, but a lot of them use stealth tactics, so Ninjak might need to utilize the spheres to find the before hey get the drop on him, if they can.

Damn, now i kinda wanna read some Ninjak stuff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords Ah, i see, so Ninjak's gear actually matches Hawkeye's, then. I'd wager Hawkeye has the better aim, but if they both have nasty little tricks like explosives, gas bombs and tranquillizers to throw at each other then it's very even indeed. I reckon Ninjak would win a close combat fight, if it came down to that. Cap, Bucky and Shang are the main threats, for sure.

Also, i reckon Ninjak could use the tracking spheres to his advantage here, by sending them out around the mansion at the beginning of the fight to find his enemies for him. None of them have similar devices, but a lot of them use stealth tactics, so Ninjak might need to utilize the spheres to find the before hey get the drop on him, if they can.

Damn, now i kinda wanna read some Ninjak stuff.

Stealth is Ninjaks middle name. Okay it isn't, but hell is he stealthy. He outstealthed X-O Manowar (the armor is sentient which makes this impressive), and did what a special forces team failed to do, take down Aric. He outstealthed him and tranquilized him.

He broke into MI6 and assassinated the head of the whole place, and he's disappeared from a helicopter gunman before his very eyes. Ninjak should have the jump on just about anyone here.

But yeah, he shouldn't get past Shang Chi or anyone after him. I do think however he's on a higher level than Hawkeye. It seems like he has bigger threats lined up for him than what Hawkeye normally gets assigned to, and soon Ninjak will become top tier.

If you want to start reading him pick the X-O Manowar Volume 2 TPB, which introduces Ninjak. Then start following Unity. I think Ninjak is getting a solo ongoing at some point as well, so there's that.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silverrings

@i_like_swords I'm sure he could out-stealth some of the people here, but he also has to out-fight them to win. Once he finds them, if he gets the drop on them, then he's got an advantage. Hawkeye would give him some grief, but i can see why Ninjak could beat him.

I may have to start, it sounds cool, and i liked what little i've read already. What is Unity, is that a stand alone story?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Silverrings

@i_like_swords My goodness, that does sound cool. I'll look into it. Is Toyo one of the Rai's? Or did i just make that up..?

Scratch that, he's not, just googled it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords My goodness, that does sound cool. I'll look into it. Is Toyo one of the Rai's? Or did i just make that up..?

Toyo isn't a Rai. I don't actually know toomuch about Rais but I know this much. They one way or another descend from Bloodshot (another Valiant characer you may have heard of). They have his appearance and range of powers (ability to interact with technology, nanites ect). The rai are like some kind of.. japanese guardian of the people two thousand years in the future. Seems really cool. Rai #1 is coming out soon I believe and I'll definitely be checking it out.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By saiyan_earthling

He stops at Shang Chi..... assuming it's a H2H only fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at Shang Chi..... assuming it's a H2H only fight.

Morals and equipment are standard for all parties involved.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Stops at Bucky.