#1 Posted by calltomagic (64 posts) - - Show Bio

1.street top fight to the death. 2. sewers of Gotham to the death.

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before, to an extent, but: (1) Batman with full gear should take this 6/10. (2) Batman should take this 7/10 thanks to his knowledge of the Sewers.

#3 Posted by calltomagic (64 posts) - - Show Bio

really? all at the same time?

#4 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure. Who says it has to be a straight up fist fight? Batman can utilize the shadows, hide, wait, and then strike.

#5 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Sure. Who says it has to be a straight up fist fight? Batman can utilize the shadows, hide, wait, and then strike.

this is fanfiction.

turtles stomp.

#6 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

One by one he stomps them,but all four at the same time is kind of a mismatch in favor of the turtles.

He could win round 2 because he probably has some traps laid out in the sewers for just such an occasion.

#7 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

@theTimeStreamer What? Batman has shown multiple times he incorporates stealth into his fighting, I fail to see how he wouldn't use it here. Also, fan fiction would be me writing a massive paragraph about how the fight goes down.

#8 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

@theTimeStreamer What? Batman has shown multiple times he incorporates stealth into his fighting, I fail to see how he wouldn't use it here. Also, fan fiction would be me writing a massive paragraph about how the fight goes down.

Please do so. I need something better to do with my time than watch MST3k episodes.

#9 Posted by comicace3 (5561 posts) - - Show Bio

We are talking about a guy who has already trained in ninjutsu and has already fought how many ninjas over the years? Batman takes it easily.

#10 Posted by calltomagic (64 posts) - - Show Bio

don't underestimate the turtle shell.

#11 Posted by hudyman (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

leo is batman's biggest problem in the turtles, But i think its possible for him to win

#12 Posted by tparks (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree Leo is the biggest threat. Batman beats him though. Mike and Don would go down easy. Raph is a powerhouse. But batman has owned people way stronger than Raph. All 4 at the same time...Batman still wins. He can do anything the Turtles can do but better. That includes strategy, stealth, and fighting skills. If we add Splinter into the fight, turtles could win.

#13 Posted by SMXLR8 (1468 posts) - - Show Bio

bats beats them with a hard fight but mystic turtles stomp bats

#14 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

easy win

#15 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by calltomagic (64 posts) - - Show Bio

they would do that thing wen they smash him with all 4 shells:D then yell turtle power ending with high fives all around.