#1 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Nine tails simply because his chakra would be too great for Mewtwo to overcome but I'm open to persuasion.

Start on opposite sides of Tenchi Bridge.

#2 Posted by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

nine tails. mind ad spirit is probably too strong for mew two

#3 Posted by ascenscion (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Nine tails just about takes it power-wise, but mewtwo is extremely resilient and resourceful. I'd imagine (not too sure about tails' mental fortitude) that mewtwo could just subjugate his mind and psychically dominate him, controlling him and effectively winning.

#4 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4045 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo could mindr**** Kurama if he chose to

#5 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17419 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't kyubi's mind just "a large mass of hatred"? Not sure if mewtwo can handle kyubi's rage, not to mention his power itself is incredible.

#6 Posted by terry2012 (5218 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo

#7 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

No I don't think that's gonna happen. Kurama is too strong of both body and spirit, the spirit of the beast is clearly displayed by the number of times Naruto fails to keep it under control. I'm not even sure Kyubi wins but if he loses it won't be in that way.

#8 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite and stupid.

you should get a ban for this.

#9 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo in the movie version didn't caused a powerful storm in a distant place just waving his hand?

#10 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

Spite and stupid.

you should get a ban for this.

Lmao how is this spite what's with the victriol? So who stomps so hard and WHY hotshot!?

#11 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza said:

I think Nine tails simply because his chakra would be too great for Mewtwo to overcome

This completely

#12 Posted by Nefarious (20370 posts) - - Show Bio

The Tailed Beast Ball would wipe Mewtwo from the face of the earth.

#13 Edited by X_insignia1 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao i was thinking nine tails the pokemon for a sec i was like '??" Kyubi would olbliterate mewtwo.

#14 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: But what makes you think it would hit.? Mewtwo is supersonic, possibly hyper sonic. Add in mindbone and this won't be so easy for Kyuubi.

#15 Posted by Nefarious (20370 posts) - - Show Bio
@UltimateHero0406: The Nine Tails would need luck. 
#16 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo should win.

#17 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@X_insignia1 said:

lmao i was thinking nine tails the pokemon for a sec i was like '??" Kyubi would olbliterate mewtwo.

haha yeah sorry mate of course I should have remembered put Kyubi.

#18 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Plus there's teleportation and the fact that he can create psychic hurricanes all over the world without really trying.

#19 Posted by Nefarious (20370 posts) - - Show Bio
@UltimateHero0406: Impressive but it has been said that Kyubi can bust mountains and create tsunamis. I know it is not as impressive as what Mewtwo has done but it is impressive.
#20 Posted by thefusescape (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo is amazing.

#21 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: Yeah, I never said Kyuubi wasn't crazy strong. I saw him fight Minato and Naruto.

#22 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4045 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

No I don't think that's gonna happen. Kurama is too strong of both body and spirit, the spirit of the beast is clearly displayed by the number of times Naruto fails to keep it under control. I'm not even sure Kyubi wins but if he loses it won't be in that way.

When has Kurama ever shown be strong in mind, the mere fact that he allowed himself to be controlled by the Sharingan despite his power shows that he doesn't have a strong enough mind

#23 Posted by New_World_Order (13194 posts) - - Show Bio

NT.