#1 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto using Nine Tails(No chakra tails but still showing chakra) fights CS1 Sasuke (With Sharingan) who fights Lotus Rock Lee.

A threesome match. Who wins? Only powers allowed are:

Speed

Strength

It sounds cheap, but it's the slightest bit fair.

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't make any sense. Naruto with nine tails in the demon fox. Its already been stated at a certain amount of tails its just gonna be a fox. At four tails he was a mini fox.

#3 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Doesn't make any sense. Naruto with nine tails in the demon fox. Its already been stated at a certain amount of tails its just gonna be a fox. At four tails he was a mini fox."
Hey, you're the one that told me to put whether or not it's Naruto with no chakra tails. I mean the one's that make him a 1-Tailed, a 2-Tailed, a 3-Tailed, or a 4-tailed fox. Anyways, he can't activate all nine tails anyways smarta$$, you know what I'm talking about. You know he only got the Yang chakra, not the Yin. The nine-tails form I'm talking about is the one he used against Haku in the Land of Waves.
#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean naruto one tail vs curse seal sasuke vs lotus lee or the gates explain it please.

#5 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto with nine tails is like a god, he can "rip the moon from the sky" and stuff. It has also been said that the sharingan has been used to control the tailed beasts, but I don't know if Sasuke has completely mastered that yet. So unless you mean no-tails Naruto then this fight is a curbstomp in either Naruto's or Sasuke's favor depending if Sasuke can control the demon fox.

#6 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"You mean naruto one tail vs curse seal sasuke vs lotus lee or the gates explain it please."

Naruto is using the form he used against Haku.
#7 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"Naruto with nine tails is like a god, he can "rip the moon from the sky" and stuff. It has also been said that the sharingan has been used to control the tailed beasts, but I don't know if Sasuke has completely mastered that yet. So unless you mean no-tails Naruto then this fight is a curbstomp in either Naruto's or Sasuke's favor depending if Sasuke can control the demon fox."
Sasuke is not allowed to control the Demon Fox, and yes I mean no (Chakra) tails Naruto. But just because he's not in one of his tail froms doesn't mean he can't use the Demon Fox. I'm talking about this Naruto:
This one!

#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"You mean naruto one tail vs curse seal sasuke vs lotus lee or the gates explain it please."

Naruto is using the form he used against Haku."

Okay that naruto vs cursed seal sasuke vs lotus lee not the gates.
#9 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

Okay that naruto vs cursed seal sasuke vs lotus lee not the gates."

Rock Lee using the gates and using Lotus power is the smae thing.
#10 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:

Okay that naruto vs cursed seal sasuke vs lotus lee not the gates."

Rock Lee using the gates and using Lotus power is the same thing.
#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Rock lee then.

#12 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm confused now.  does naruto have any tails or not?

#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"i'm confused now.  does naruto have any tails or not?"

This guy made it very confusing.  He means naruto one tail vs sasuke cursed seal vs rock without the weights because lotus lee is not the same thing as lee using the gates.
#14 Posted by Shiryu (3473 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Apparition said:

This guy made it very confusing.  He means naruto one tail vs sasuke cursed seal vs rock without the weights because lotus lee is not the same thing as lee using the gates."

No Tails for Naruto! He's using the form he used against Haku! Sasuke has his Sharingan along with the Cursed Seal at Stage 1!
Rock Lee has opened the 5 gates. Do you people get it now?!
#15 Posted by The Vine Robots (88 posts) - - Show Bio
Shiryu said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Apparition said:

This guy made it very confusing.  He means naruto one tail vs sasuke cursed seal vs rock without the weights because lotus lee is not the same thing as lee using the gates."

No Tails for Naruto! He's using the form he used against Haku! Sasuke has his Sharingan along with the Cursed Seal at Stage 1!
Rock Lee has opened the 5 gates. Do you people get it now?!"
Yes I get it now.  Rock Lee curbstomp.