#1 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

I really dont know

#3 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

im pulling for Nimrod, but im not sure either. they both have a lot of power backing them up.

#4 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Nimrod for the win. His powers would enable him to effectively find a means to defeat Holocaust.

#5 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Nimrod for the win. His powers would enable him to effectively find a means to defeat Holocaust."

nice thats what i was looking for.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

Nimrod should win here

#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Revived.

#8 Posted by acaipapaya (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator: How so? Be specifiPr
#9 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Nimrod
#10 Posted by Monev-Justgeneral14 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Nimrod.
#11 Posted by acaipapaya (516 posts) - - Show Bio
@Monev-Justgeneral14: Well, holocaust can simply absorb Nimrod's life force. Does Nimrod have life force? Most likely not because Nimrod is a Sentinel.  holocaust was able to absorb most, if not all, of X-Man's attacks in the AoA.  holocaust could simply continue to blast Nimrod so that Nimrod will not reconstruct himself.  Also, holocaust can not be destroyed completely because he is a gaseous form encased within his armor.          %Pr
#12 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Nimrod for the Win..  
he is like a watered down Fury...  
he would adapt to Holocaust...  
it seemed like a good battle at the time.. but Na... its one sided..
#13 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not so sure that Nimrod can handle holocaust's  highly destructive, bio-nuclear, microwave energy blasts. The blasts might be too hot for Nimrod.

#14 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

Holocaust was able to keep up with X-Man. I don't think that Nimrod can do the same.                %Pr

#15 Posted by Edamame (27987 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"

Nimrod for the win. His powers would enable him to effectively find a means to defeat Holocaust.

"
Holocaust's plasma blasts can reach 1 million degrees Fahrenheit. That is  very hot. Nimrod's robotic inbuilt systems would likely be melted and destroyed. Nimrod would be wise to use force-fields to protect himself from Holocaust's attacks.  Furthermore, Holocaust was able to easily absorb a nuclear level plasma blast from Sunfire in AOA.  I don't think that Nimrod can reach that level of power.