#1 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

any one?

#3 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Edited by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse by a devastating landslide.   Aside from being an ancient diabolical genius, he's also has celestial knowledge, armor and technology at his disposal... it writes itself.  Case closed.

#5 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll go with nimrod

#6 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

apocolips the only thing nimrod has going for him is his disintagration beam witch is acpo can dodge
cyclops then he can dodge nimrod. also he is just as strong and alot more cunning.

#7 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Apocalypse by a devastating landslide.   Aside from being an ancient diabolical genius, he's also has celestial knowledge, armor and technology at his disposal... it writes itself.  Case closed.
"
well if you read the OP you will see, no outside tech is allowed in this battle.

kaino12 said:
"apocolips the only thing nimrod has going for him is his disintagration beam witch is acpo can dodge
cyclops then he can dodge nimrod. also he is just as strong and alot more cunning."

you know Nimrod has a lot more than just that. aside from having any we
apon he wants (some able to stop the Juggernaut) he also has complete data files on every mutant on earth.
#8 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops took down Nimrod on his own once. Apocalypse ftw

#9 Posted by Ultra Lord (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would you go with Nimrod? Apoc's powers are way above Nimrod's league but not a total stomp actually. Btw, Im new here. how do you quote.

#10 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

u press the quote button

#11 Posted by Ultra Lord (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant find the quote button.

#12 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultra Lord: LMAO.    %Pr
#13 Posted by cracks (6781 posts) - - Show Bio

If Apocalypse does not have full prep, Apocalypse would lose, even at full power.      %Pr

#14 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@kaino12 said:
" apocolips the only thing nimrod has going for him is his disintagration beam witch is acpo can dodge cyclops then he can dodge nimrod. also he is just as strong and alot more cunning. "
Apocalypse can not dodge ultrasonic beams though. 
#15 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" Cyclops took down Nimrod on his own once. Apocalypse ftw "
Cyclops defeated Apocalypse as well. 
#16 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse will win here. Surely he can do something about completely stopping Nimrod from reforming.

#17 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

What has Nimrod really done besides knocking down Cain? 

The Apocalypse for the winzie.

#18 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: Nimrod has that I-disintegrator beam. 
#19 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
Apocalypse can teleport/shapeshift to evade it or create barriers around himself. Also, when you said that Cyke defeated Apocalypse, were you reffering to AoA?
#20 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: I haven't seen Apocalypse teleporting while in battle. Scans? 

The Cyclops thing occurred in the future when he was trying to save Cable. 
#22 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
I actually think that the supersonic beams that Nimrod can dish out would hurt Apocalypse a great deal. 
#23 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Got to give it to Nimrod.  This is at least a close fight.  Nimrod and Apocalypse are about the same power level but Nimrod will adapt faster then Apocalypse.
#24 Edited by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
The only difference is that Apocalypse is probably more durable and has the advantage of re-shaping his molecular form.  I am not sure what Nimrod could do to Apocalypse when he grows to a very large size. Any thoughts? I also wonder if Nimrod would be able to interface with the Celestial Technology. Who has the better healing factor?
#25 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc turns nimrod into a horsmen    or completely obiterates him, thats like say a  metal sentinel will smash magneto.. not gonna happen

#26 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Apocalypse. He is of celestial technology and is still better than future technology. Aside from that, Apocalypse is virtually stronger  and immensely powerful compared to Nimrod.

#27 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@theicon said:
" Apoc turns nimrod into a horsmen    or completely obiterates him, thats like say a  metal sentinel will smash magneto.. not gonna happen "
Nmrod is not a regular Sentinel. 

@rbysjti said:
" Definitely Apocalypse. He is of celestial technology and is still better than future technology. Aside from that, Apocalypse is virtually stronger  and immensely powerful compared to Nimrod. "

Stronger, yes. But Nimrod has quite a few punches that are not to be underestimated. 
#28 Posted by theicon (1797 posts) - - Show Bio

apoc  growing to massive size   master mold  size...vaping the x men  although non canon this shows exactly what he can do in the comics   Nemrod would be squashed and shattered into pieces .........or turned into his horsemen......Pocy wins this with ease
#29 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
LOL. Not 616. And Rogue and Nightcrawler managed to smash Bastion (who basically is Nimrod) to pieces as well and regenerated from that. 
#30 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse.

#31 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: How?
#32 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse:
And Nmrod would easily sudbue Apocalypse by applying supersonic beams (the ones that severely hurt the Juggernaut), and reversing the magnetic polarity to shoot Apocalypse into outer space.  Although since Apoc. is a telekinetic, he could possibly resist that.  Once Apoc. is busy recovering from that, Nimrod can blast him with powerful disintegrator beams and energy blasts.  I would love to see this fight though. 
#33 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @geraldthesloth: How? "
Nimrod lost to the Young X-Men
#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Edamame said:
Nimrod lost to the Young X-Men "
Nimrod will throw a table at Apoc.
#35 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Edamame said:
Nimrod will throw a table at Apoc. "
I forget that Nimrod has adaptive abilities, he'll suddenly turn into a table and lunge himself at superspeeds.
#36 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Edamame said:
I forget that Nimrod has adaptive abilities, he'll suddenly turn into a table and lunge himself at superspeeds. "
You got that right.

I imagined Apocalypse pulling a Megatron and shouting "Retreat!" at the sight of Nimrod turning into a table, for whatever reason.
#37 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Edamame said:
I forget that Nimrod has adaptive abilities, he'll suddenly turn into a table and lunge himself at superspeeds. "
You got that right.

I imagined Apocalypse pulling a Megatron and shouting "Retreat!" at the sight of Nimrod turning into a table, for whatever reason.
"
LMFAO!
#38 Posted by OmegaHulk (34 posts) - - Show Bio

If think Apocalypse could win this becaus he is still one of the most powerful mutants on the world.

#39 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Edamame said:
Apocalypse lost to a table.  

@OmegaHulk said:
" If think Apocalypse could win this becaus he is still one of the most powerful mutants on the world. "

Not without all that Celestial Technology that was just stolen from him.
#40 Posted by Edamame (28075 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaHulk said:
" If think Apocalypse could win this becaus he is still one of the most powerful mutants on the world. "
What is Apocalypse going to do when Nimrod reverses the gravimetric polarity of him, sending him to outer space or applying ultra sonic beams that managed to hurt the Juggernaut?