#1 Posted by EternalWrath (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Location ; A big Warehouse in Gotham City. 

- Both have standard weapons.  
- Winner by K.O.    
- Morals are on for Dick. No morals for Sandal.
- Picture versions below.   
- Both have solid knowledge about each other. 

- Who wins, viners?

#2 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know anything about Scandal so I can't say.

#3 Posted by EternalWrath (117 posts) - - Show Bio
@RoyHarperBLOW said:

Don't know anything about Scandal so I can't say.

She is the daughter of Vandal Savage. She has good durability and she has a small healing factor. 
#4 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@EternalWrath: All I need to know is if Nightwing has prep because then he takes this I think and he still might come out on top without prep but can you answer my question.

#5 Posted by EternalWrath (117 posts) - - Show Bio
@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@EternalWrath: All I need to know is if Nightwing has prep because then he takes this I think and he still might come out on top without prep but can you answer my question.

He has no prep here. 
#6 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@EternalWrath: Well he already has knowledge and Dick is a smart guy so I think i'll give it to him but still don't know Scandal's feats so I'm giving it to nightwing.

#7 Posted by EternalWrath (117 posts) - - Show Bio
@RoyHarperBLOW: Some of her feats consist of taking shots from Deadshot, and hits from Catman. She is very skilled.
#8 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@EternalWrath: Her regenrating factor isn't really relevant because dick won' use gadgets that would cause holes in bodies but she might be more resitant to some of it but I still think Nighteing could KO her in a good fight.

#9 Posted by Haaydrian (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. Scandal isn't skilled enough to damage him, and he can take her out. He healing factor isn't good enough to put up with him.