• 59 results
#51 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@NyghtMare: From the scans you presented it should be blatantly obvious that Jason was not at his best. He was tired and holding back from actually working on Damien.

probably

#52 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare:Look on the first panel of the scans you posted. There are an assortment of knives and guns, and he decides to go for the eskrima stick. That indicates that he didnt intend to harm Damien

#53 Edited by NazarethSavage (214 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave said:

@NyghtMare:Look on the first panel of the scans you posted. There are an assortment of knives and guns, and he decides to go for the eskrima stick. That indicates that he didnt intend to harm Damien

Not to mention the fact that Jason Todd should be out of Damian's league. There's no way that a writer could explain an instance like that without Todd holding back. Otherwise the writer simply downplayed Jason to make Damian look better.
#54 Posted by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

Also Jason and Damien were most likely trained by the same people or people like them. i say this in that Talia is responsible for making Jason the better fighter that he is and for raising Damien in through probably the same methods.Meaning they probably have the same amount of skill

#55 Edited by NazarethSavage (214 posts) - - Show Bio
@dondave said:

Also Jason and Damien were most likely trained by the same people or people like them. i say this in that Talia is responsible for making Jason the better fighter that he is and for raising Damien in through probably the same methods.Meaning they probably have the same amount of skill

Just because you're trained by the same characters doesn't mean they'd be equal. Jason is alot older than Damien so he would have been training and gaining more experience for a longer period of time. How could they possibly be equal?
#56 Edited by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

@NazarethSavage:I didn't mean that they were equal in a cut and dry way but that they have similar influences in their fighting styles.

#57 Posted by marvelman27 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood is destroyed easily, so it comes down to Nightwing and Red Robin. I think that Red Robin would win because of his higher intellect, they have almost equal fighting skill, but Red Robin yeah, he would win

#58 Edited by MaximumGeyser5 (482 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood is destroyed easily, so it comes down to Nightwing and Red Robin. I think that Red Robin would win because of his higher intellect, they have almost equal fighting skill, but Red Robin yeah, he would win

either your Biased, Uneducated, or a Fanboy, Pick One, cuz there's no way Red Hood goes down easily, many others have discussed that Red Hood has beaten Tim 3 times, how is gonna magically win now, so No it comes down to Red Hood vs Nightwing, where in the end Nightwing Wins, please read up Red Hood before you make a statement saying he loses, provide a good argument as to why it happens so you don't sound ignorant, provide Scans and Facts besides he's smarter.

Thanks for reading Huhuhow

#59 Posted by JasonTodd323 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

ok some people are forgetting the people in this battle it's Red Hood, Nightwing and Red Robin not Batwoman and not Damien Wayne also people who say that Damien would beat Jason you forget that in Battle for the Cowl Jason almost beat him to death now back on to the actual battle we have Nightwing the acrobat Red hood the marksman and red robin the hard hitter now it is a fact that Dick has beaten Jason Todd a number of times but it is also true that Jason has beaten Tim two times now I would think that Dick and Tim would gang up on Jason first because out of all Jason is probably the most deadly and remorseful one of each of them now Jason would react by pitting the two against each other maybe by making it seem like Tim hit Dick in the face on purpose or taking Nightwing out for a while and telling Tim how much better Nightwing is than him and how Batman sees Dick as his favorite son Tim then would attack Dick and Dick would take him down but with a great fight this tires Dick enough so Jason can take him down. But if that doesn't work Jason would get beaten down by both of them easily and then Dick would beat down Tim making Dick the winner but either way it's going to be Jason or Dick but definitely not Tim as Jason has been known to fight Tim even while blinded with a flash bang and how Dick is a lot more resourceful than Tim and has better acrobatic skills.