• 59 results
#1 Posted by Die Stupid Zombie (86 posts) - - Show Bio

I checked through previous battles to see if this has been done before, and it hasn't ever been exactly done with these three characters against each other. 

The fight location: Gotham, the fight begins at 10:00 p.m

No morals apply and they all start immediately going after one another. 

And to clear it up Tim Drake will be Red Robin and Jason Todd Red Hood.

Nightwing Vs. Red Robin Vs. Red Hood  

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (12549 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing Stomps.

#3 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing wins

#4 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

Good thing Tim has Connor on speed dial, lol.

I'm going with Jason or Dick, it really depends how much of a distraction Tim would bring to either of them

#5 Posted by save.me.now (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Skill wise Tim has really come into his own, he actually has more than a 0% chance of winning this one, or he would if it included morals... I say this could go to either Jason or Dick since Tim could tire/distract or possibly even injure, either one of them during the course of the fight.

#6 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio
@save.me.now said:
" Skill wise Tim has really come into his own, he actually has more than a 0% chance of winning this one, or he would if it included morals... I say this could go to either Jason or Dick since Tim could tire/distract or possibly even injure, either one of them during the course of the fight."

This I agree with. Tim knows that Jason and Dick are both fully capable of taking him down, so I'd expect him to play it smart. That alone would have him last longer in this match. Dick is just to skilled, and Jason as we know is a tough and brutal guy. Got to give it to Todd or Richard in a long one between the three.
#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Brother vs brother vs brother...

#8 Posted by The Man of Tomorrow (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Always go with the original. Nightwing wins. 

#9 Posted by Die Stupid Zombie (86 posts) - - Show Bio
@save.me.now:  So if I had included morals you think it would be more evenly matched up???
#10 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio
@Die Stupid Zombie said:
" @save.me.now:  So if I had included morals you think it would be more evenly matched up??? "

It would change in the case of Tim and Dick. Jason on the other hand, he has no problem killing either of them.
#11 Posted by Die Stupid Zombie (86 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tim_Drake4444:  OH ok, I  was just curious, so say Batwoman (Kate Kane) was added how do you think it would go???
#12 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Die Stupid Zombie:
I think you should add a day of prep for each of them ::D sneaky smile
#13 Posted by Die Stupid Zombie (86 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel:   
Ok then,they all have one day to prepare or their encounter. See if i helps anyone at all. Oh and include Batwoman (Kate Kane) in it now too.
#14 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote Tim for the win. If this has prep. evil smile
He's way smarter then the rest.

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick

#16 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

i say dick wins. but i think tim would be able to handle jason now.

#17 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nighthunter said:
" Dick "
Even with a day of prep each?
#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
The true revelation is that the ToomesForce managed to sneak in the background of Dick's pic.
#19 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio

@Die Stupid Zombie said:

" @Supreme Marvel:   Ok then,they all have one day to prepare or their encounter. See if i helps anyone at all. Oh and include Batwoman (Kate Kane) in it now too. "

With a day of prep, things could get really intresting. I see Batwoman getting beat out first. Jason no doubt would probably have some explosives sitting around at the fighting site so that could give him the element of suprise. Tim with prep equals bad news for his opponets, this is an area he excells in. What Dick would do with prep would be intresting, he's usually the guy who can just go in there and show he's top dog. With prep involved I'm giving Tim a high probability of winning this fight, with Dick and Jason right under him.

#20 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

umm when did batwoman enter the fight

Unless Dick eats chocolate tim can't beat him with prep (god I hate that story)

#21 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick

#22 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I can image Tim orchestrating Dick and Jason to fight it out and then lead the winner into a battle with Batwoman. Then that person would be tired and Tim would have a trap sorted.
Then Tim Drake will win.

Brain's for the win.

#23 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel: I think it would be more likely for Tim and Dick to team up to take down Jason first.
#24 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1091 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Supreme Marvel: I think it would be more likely for Tim and Dick to team up to take down Jason first. "

Lol, so true
#25 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: I think Dick can take Jason on his own. And if this comes down to how smart you are before hand. Then Tim will win. Dick has said numerous amount of times that Tim's smarter than him Dick. If somehow Jason won, then he will be tired more than what Dick will be if Dick wins because Dick is has all that acrobatic skill that requires a lot of energy and Jason is more of a forceful person.
#26 Posted by darktiger (4458 posts) - - Show Bio

gotta go with jason or dick don't know who yet

#27 Posted by God_Spawn (37709 posts) - - Show Bio

Same answer as usual in these threads.

Dick>Jason>Tim.

#28 Posted by darktiger (4458 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Dick>Jason>Tim.

don't exactly agree

#29 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@god_spawn said:

Dick>Jason>Tim.

don't exactly agree

I dont think there is really anything to disagree. Dick has already beaten Jason, and Jason has beaten Tim twice? Is there really any leeway to disagree???

#30 Posted by darktiger (4458 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@darktiger said:

@god_spawn said:

Dick>Jason>Tim.

don't exactly agree

I dont think there is really anything to disagree. Dick has already beaten Jason, and Jason has beaten Tim twice? Is there really any leeway to disagree???

yes there is,tim was beating jason,used gas to knock him out,then second fight he stabbed him by suprise

#31 Posted by Killemall (18536 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

yes there is,tim was beating jason,used gas to knock him out,then second fight he stabbed him by suprise

and you dont see how those instances are not a fair fight?

#32 Posted by darktiger (4458 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@darktiger said:

and you dont see how those instances are not a fair fight?

yes I am saying jason played dirty in both fights admitting that he barely won

#33 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Son_of_Magnus said:

Nightwing wins
#34 Posted by darktiger (4458 posts) - - Show Bio

I think jason wins

#35 Posted by God_Spawn (37709 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@Killemall said:

@darktiger said:

@god_spawn said:

Dick>Jason>Tim.

don't exactly agree

What are you talking about?

First set of scans is their fight is from Battle for the Cowl. Jason outsmarted and outskilled Tim. So what if he stabbed him? He has much looser morals and played to his strengths knowing Tim's weaknesses. 2nd set is when he just outright beats the snot out of him.

#36 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing wins easily.

The more interesting battle is Red Robin vs. Red Hood. Since it's impossible for me to completely ignore the pre-52, I have to say Red Robin gets the edge. Todd has always struck me as the weakest Robin. Tim Drake is simply smarter, and I see that playing a deciding factor here.

#37 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Dick>Jason>Tim.

Agreed. Nightwing wins.

#38 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing takes it after a good fight, he's beaten both before if I am not mistaken

#39 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nighthunter said:

umm when did batwoman enter the fight Unless Dick eats chocolate tim can't beat him with prep (god I hate that story)

Exactly dumb I mean really Shiva eating chocolate.

#40 Posted by darktiger (4458 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@darktiger said:

@Killemall said:

@darktiger said:

@god_spawn said:

Dick>Jason>Tim.

don't exactly agree

What are you talking about?

First set of scans is their fight is from Battle for the Cowl. Jason outsmarted and outskilled Tim. So what if he stabbed him? He has much looser morals and played to his strengths knowing Tim's weaknesses. 2nd set is when he just outright beats the snot out of him.

nvm then nice scans that being said I change my mind to dick

#41 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

Throw Damian in the mix, he wins.

#42 Posted by darktiger (4458 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

naw not right now but future damian wins

#43 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@NyghtMare said:

I think he could. He already beat Jason, and had Tim flustered and on the ropes. Nightwing and Damian would be a good fight, but I think Damian could play those head games and take a win. Plus Nightwing has been getting his ass handed to him left and right, as of late.

#44 Posted by darktiger (4458 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

@darktiger said:

@NyghtMare said:

I think he could. He already beat Jason, and had Tim flustered and on the ropes. Nightwing and Damian would be a good fight, but I think Damian could play those head games and take a win. Plus Nightwing has been getting his ass handed to him left and right, as of late.

he doesn't have the physical attributes to guarantee a solid win yet,but win he becomes 18 or becomes batman he will be just capable of beating them

#45 Posted by dondave (36527 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare: Beat Jason when

#46 Posted by darktiger (4458 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@NyghtMare: Beat Jason when

he didn't beat jason he only got a good hit on him

#47 Posted by dondave (36527 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: what issue was this in

#48 Edited by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: Dude, he destroyed Jason lol. Beat him unconscious and stole his bike. And Damian does have the attributes, but I'm not sure if he can counter Nightwing's agility and speed. Would be a great fight, imho.

@dondave: Batman and Robin #11. Here's the scans.

Edi: Didn't mean beat him unconscious, meant beat him senseless.

#49 Posted by dondave (36527 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare: From the scans you presented it should be blatantly obvious that Jason was not at his best. He was tired and holding back from actually working on Damien.

#50 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: He was tired, maybe, but he wasn't holding back after the Batman crack. He was reaching for a weapon, even. Do you reach for weapons when your not trying to win a fight? Plus, do you think Jason would just let him steal his bike? No, he got beat.