User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
kobashi said:
"Static Shock said:
"Whatever. Puma still wins.
"
yup

Puma Spidey Spideys rogue gallery>>>street levelers"
Spidey has street levelers in his Rouge Gallery.
kobashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By kobashi

And? Doesnt mean they should logically be a match for them

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By Ferro Vida
kobashi said:
"And? Doesnt mean they should logically be a match for them"
This statement either makes no sense, or just contradicted everything you have argued to this point. Bravo.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"uh uh."
More often than not.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By the creator

I still have not heard how Nightwing would actually defeat Puma.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#106  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the creator said:
The same way he beats all the villains he fights that are superhuman but not durable enough to take a bullet.He beats them down.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
The same way he beats all the villains he fights that are superhuman but not durable enough to take a bullet.He beats them down."
So, he wins due to plot? Right?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
The same way he beats all the villains he fights that are superhuman but not durable enough to take a bullet.He beats them down."
So, he wins due to plot? Right?
"
No.He's because he's capable of doing so.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
No.He's because he's capable of doing so."
Compared to the opposition and Puma, he really isn't that capable. He's beating people stronger than him in comics due to the fact that he's the hero and that he's supposed to beat them. As far as I'm concerned, just because you beat one or more superhuman opponents doesn't really give anyone the liberty to say that he could beat another. Everyone is good up until their last battle. Just because he beat Clayface, Killer Croc (who always gets beat down by street levelers), and others doesn't mean he's going to beat Puma because he isn't a character than Nightwing has fought before. Your argument is just reminiscent of the 'A beats B, so he can beat C' logic.
I don't remember Green Goblin getting in many hits in a fist fight with Spider-Man."
It was right before Harry died. They were going blow for blow in a fist fight.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:

the creator said:
"

"
Anytime now.......
Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Puma.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
No.He's because he's capable of doing so."
Compared to the opposition and Puma, he really isn't that capable. He's beating people stronger than him in comics due to the fact that he's the hero and that he's supposed to beat them. As far as I'm concerned, just because you beat one or more superhuman opponents doesn't really give anyone the liberty to say that he could beat another. Everyone is good up until their last battle. Just because he beat Clayface, Killer Croc (who always gets beat down by street levelers), and others doesn't mean he's going to beat Puma because he isn't a character than Nightwing has fought before. Your argument is just reminiscent of the 'A beats B, so he can beat C' logic.
I'm not using ABC logic and Nightwing doesn't just win these fights over people who are superhuman because he's the hero.Like any character..whatever they do is defined by consistency.If in Nightwing's comics..it states that he is at peak human physical ability,he is able in any comic where he fights someone superhuman to knock them out and handle them in combat.I am going to assume that is something he can do because that isn't done because he's the hero it's done because the writer is trying to get across that he's able to do it.Take Moon Knight for instance.He is below peak human but he consistently takes hits that most humans wouldn't be able too..he has a high tolerance for pain.There is no source that claims that to be so,but I believe it because I have seen it over and over.

I'm not saying that Nightwing can beat Puma because he beat other Superhuman's.I named several other factors that would allow him to win this fight.More of what I was saying as far as Nightwing beating superhuman's is..it's not impossible for him to knock Puma out or to win a fight against him because it's the norm for Nightwing.I didn't even name any superhumans that Nightwing beat because I don't want to use ABC logic.I know that there are different things that allowed Nightwing to beat certain people who are superhuman but when it comes to Puma..someone who is a low level superhuman,like Spider-Man,Killer Croc,Morlun etc.Nightwing can hit them with something that will cause them to lose consciousness whether it be a weapon or his barefist.

Now..As far as Puma is concerned.He is nowhere near Nightwing's ability in combat.He's not to fast to get tagged and he's not to smart to be lead into an ass whoopin' especially by someone who is not only smarter than him but is more versed in combat.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Now..As far as Puma is concerned.He is nowhere near Nightwing's ability in combat.He's not to fast to get tagged and he's not to smart to be lead into an ass whoopin' especially by someone who is not only smarter than him but is more versed in combat."
He doesn't have to be on his level. Nightwing may be a better fighter, but Puma is better physically, despite being an above-average martial artist... His chances to do more damage and KO the opposition are greater, his chances to take more hits are greater, his chances to last longer in a fight are greater,and his chances to dodge are greater also. If Puma decides to use this so-called tactic of yours that doesn't really require a master a work, then it's even worse for Nightwing.  
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Now..As far as Puma is concerned.He is nowhere near Nightwing's ability in combat.He's not to fast to get tagged and he's not to smart to be lead into an ass whoopin' especially by someone who is not only smarter than him but is more versed in combat."
He doesn't have to be on his level. Nightwing may be a better fighter, but Puma is better physically, despite being an above-average martial artist... His chances to do more damage and KO the opposition are greater, his chances to take more hits are greater, his chances to last longer in a fight are greater,and his chances to dodge are greater also. If Puma decides to use this so-called tactic of yours that doesn't really require a master a work, then it's even worse for Nightwing.  
"
Physically superior is barely a factor.What's the point of having all this power when you don't use it that well.Nightwing uses his ability as only a human to the peak of it's potential.I don't see any proof that Puma's an above average martial artist only that he's of above average intellect.Who has he been in combat that proves that? Spider-Man? His chances to last longer aren't greater because he's physically superior to Nightwing because Nightwing being the master against an amateur will know better how to put Puma on his back.Puma using a tactic against Nightwing that he's not going to recognize is and counter is an absolute joke.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By the creator

Let's take this from the top.
Puma has the following superhuman physical characteristics: reaction speed (aprox equal to Spiderman, so 15x normal human), agility, strength (12 tonnes) and endurance (able to fight for hours).
Additionally he has enhanced human level durability, being able to withstand blows from beings as strong as Spiderman without serious injury.
Now I did some background reading and in the Master edition of the Marvel handbook his intelligence is also described as being at the level of an Extraordinary Genius. I think that this stems from the selective bredding program his ancestors embarked on. This puts him a similar level of intellect (at least) as Nightwing.
Puma has been trained from birth to be a perfect warrior. This training included studying various martial arts (to master level).
Additionally he has a set of claws that when backed by his strength can wood and cinderblock with ease.

So overall he is a pretty tough customer that gave Spiderman a couple of close runs.

Now again let's say that Nightwing is 3 times faster in reaction speed than a normal human, which seems reasonable, considering the feats he does.
Now put yourself in Puma's 'shoes'. You have an opponent who reacts and moves at approx 25% of your own speed.
Therefore he has plenty of time to recognise the attack moves his opponent is performing. This means that although Nightwing can potentially hit Puma, the frequency of hits should be lowered and Puma's enhanced durability means that these blows will do significantly less damage.
The vast reaction speed advantage that Puma has also means that conversely he has a far higher chance of hitting and he can afford to make called shots (his claws vs Nightwings eyes for example).
Although I believe that Nightwing is the superior hand to hand fighter and a better tactician, I don't think these abilities and his equipment overcomes the massive (and make no doubt the differences are massive) physical advanatages that Puma has.
Puma is in all likelyhood stronger than Killer Croc and is faster in reaction speed than most of the opponents that I can think Nightwing has faced.

Puma should win.

Annoyance!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Annoyance!

Nightwing can beat anyone

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By cly
Annoyance! said:
"Nightwing can beat anyone
"
Looks at the name.

Looks at the statement about Nightwing.

Uh oh.
EPIC FAIL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#118  Edited By EPIC FAIL
Annoyance! said:
"
WELCOME TO THE VINE:

WELCOME TO THE FAIL LIST
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#119  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
EPIC FAIL said:
"Annoyance! said:
"
WELCOME TO THE VINE:

WELCOME TO THE FAIL LIST
"
I think that's a record...

I don't understand how Nightwing could win this.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
the creator said:
"

Let's take this from the top.
Puma has the following superhuman physical characteristics: reaction speed (aprox equal to Spiderman, so 15x normal human), agility, strength (12 tonnes) and endurance (able to fight for hours).
Additionally he has enhanced human level durability, being able to withstand blows from beings as strong as Spiderman without serious injury.
Now I did some background reading and in the Master edition of the Marvel handbook his intelligence is also described as being at the level of an Extraordinary Genius. I think that this stems from the selective bredding program his ancestors embarked on. This puts him a similar level of intellect (at least) as Nightwing.
Puma has been trained from birth to be a perfect warrior. This training included studying various martial arts (to master level).
Additionally he has a set of claws that when backed by his strength can wood and cinderblock with ease.

So overall he is a pretty tough customer that gave Spiderman a couple of close runs.

Now again let's say that Nightwing is 3 times faster in reaction speed than a normal human, which seems reasonable, considering the feats he does.
Now put yourself in Puma's 'shoes'. You have an opponent who reacts and moves at approx 25% of your own speed.
Therefore he has plenty of time to recognise the attack moves his opponent is performing. This means that although Nightwing can potentially hit Puma, the frequency of hits should be lowered and Puma's enhanced durability means that these blows will do significantly less damage.
The vast reaction speed advantage that Puma has also means that conversely he has a far higher chance of hitting and he can afford to make called shots (his claws vs Nightwings eyes for example).
Although I believe that Nightwing is the superior hand to hand fighter and a better tactician, I don't think these abilities and his equipment overcomes the massive (and make no doubt the differences are massive) physical advanatages that Puma has.
Puma is in all likelyhood stronger than Killer Croc and is faster in reaction speed than most of the opponents that I can think Nightwing has faced.

Puma should win.

"
I know what Puma's powers are.
As far as his intellect the Master Edition of the Handbook does say he's an extraordinary genius which I have not seen evidence of.Maybe I haven't read alot with him in it.
The same Handbook also says he's a master of one style.Nightwing is a master of several.
Yea he went a h2h with Spider-Man but so did people physically below the level of Nightwing on a consistent basis.Puma also lost a fight to Wolverine who is below the physical level of Nightwing as far as strength,speed,agility ect.Not the durabilty.

Now..like most people who are below the physical level of their opponent in combat..Nightwing isn't going to slug it out with Puma.He's going to try and go for a move that would knock anyone out instantly.Like what Nightwing did with Blockbuster.He knew Blockbuster was stronger than him so he used his agility to get into position than he kicked him in a certain spot between his neck and chin and dropped him like a ton of bricks.

I still think Nightwing wins.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By the creator
Vance Astro said:
I know what Puma's powers are.
As far as his intellect the Master Edition of the Handbook does say he's an extraordinary genius which I have not seen evidence of.Maybe I haven't read alot with him in it.
The same Handbook also says he's a master of one style.Nightwing is a master of several.
Yea he went a h2h with Spider-Man but so did people physically below the level of Nightwing on a consistent basis.Puma also lost a fight to Wolverine who is below the physical level of Nightwing as far as strength,speed,agility ect.Not the durabilty.

Now..like most people who are below the physical level of their opponent in combat..Nightwing isn't going to slug it out with Puma.He's going to try and go for a move that would knock anyone out instantly.Like what Nightwing did with Blockbuster.He knew Blockbuster was stronger than him so he used his agility to get into position than he kicked him in a certain spot between his neck and chin and dropped him like a ton of bricks.

I still think Nightwing wins.
"
When you describe Blockbuster, do the words "superhuman reaction speed and agility" come to mind.
Obviously not.
Most superhumanly tough opponents like Blockbuster and Luke Cage still have nerve points on their body that can be exploited.
However Blockbuster does not possess superhuman reaction speed like Puma does.
To Puma's eyes any attack thrown by Nightwing (a blow or weapon) is travelling at just 25% of it's normal speed.
To explain this graphically for you, do you recall the scene in the first Spiderman movie when Peter had gone back to school after getting his powers and due to an unfortunate incident in the cafeteria, he ends up in a fight with Flash Thompson. The fight scene shows the fight speed from the viewpoint of Peter, with Peter having an easy time moving out of the path of Flash's punches because to Peter the world is moving in slow motion.
This would be a little like what Puma would experience in his fight with Nightwing. Puma has 4 times longer than normal to avoid or block Nightwing's attacks and Nightwing has 4 times less time (relatively) to react to Puma's attacks.

As for Puma losing to Wolverine, that would depend upon your definition of Wolverine and the level of his stats. Some accounts put him at a similar level (or even slightly above) Capt America (Steve Rogers), while others put him lower, but I would say that he is stronger than Nightwing, more durable and has a reaction speed comparable to Nightwing (he has cut mini rockets and bullets from the air which screams of heightened reflexes).
However this fight is comparing Nightwing to Puma and not Wolverine.

Even putting aside his huge reaction speed advantage, Puma is approximately 44 times stronger than Nightwing (if Nightwing can lift 600 lbs - and that is just a figure for this comparison).
That would make Puma's blows against Nightwing approximately 2 -3 times stronger than Killer Crocs blows.
Now as Puma has a massive reaction speed, he can throw many more punches (just like we have seen Spiderman do) in a shorter space of time.
So he can rain blows down 44 times harder than his opponent can, and can throw approximately 4 times as many blows in the same space of time as his opponent can.

Are things so clear cut now.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I don't care anymore.You win.Puma wins.

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferro_vida: punisher never beat Spiderman liar after their first encounter Spiderman simply kicked him and ko'd him.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerofgods: Well Frank does have two legit wins on Parker (that I know of). One was in the 70s with a rubber bullet and the other was recently, but he did have prep on his side

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By thekillerofgods

@visemoon: you should research before you say that because that fight in the 70's led to spiderman easily knocking him out. For what ever recent comic your talking about punisher never beat spidey,probably got the jump on him but never took him out.

No Caption Provided
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless I'm missing something Puma handily.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerofgods: trust me when I say this...I know Spiderman very, very well. Punisher beat Spiderman with a rubber bullet by predicting his movement. Spidey was down and out in pain incapable of continuing the fight in that instance. He lost that round. I'll post scans later.

The 2nd time was with Punisher beating Spiderman...like I said earlier with prep. Spiderman was down and out from the explosion. Frank could have killed and took mercy and ran off. I'll post that later as well

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By visemoon

@thekillerofgods: Here you go. You should research before you make a bold statement like "Punisher never beaten Spider-Man" Because Frank has beaten him…more that once

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Artyom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@thekillerofgods: Here you go. You should research before you make a bold statement like "Punisher never beaten Spider-Man" Because Frank has beaten him…more that once

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm really digging that art style.

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By thekillerofgods

@visemoon: pretty sure he didn't actually beat him in that like I said got the jump on him. Leading up to that fight spidey also was toying with him so....your scan proves nothing

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerofgods: Dude are you blind?...Peter lost. When a opponent is incapable of fighting back and the other guys has him at his mercy...it is a lost...period. scan proves everything.

Just like the time When Frank beat him with a sleep grenade, and with 2 knIves pinned Peter to a wall...he lost.

Don't make your love of a character blind you. It makes you look childish

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By thekillerofgods

@visemoon: you sound foolish that scan is from punisher war journal where spiderman was toying with him most of the fight so it's quite childish to make logic off false facts.

Like I said punisher can't win, at the beginning spiderman was taunting him and still was winning.

Be realistic in the beginning spiderman could've easily won except he wanted to know why frank used his web shooters to commit a murder.

your dismissed sir, already disproved one of beliefs that punisher beat spiderman in the 1970's, now again I disproved your scan.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By jashro44

@visemoon said:

@thekillerofgods: Dude are you blind?...Peter lost. When a opponent is incapable of fighting back and the other guys has him at his mercy...it is a lost...period. scan proves everything.

Just like the time When Frank beat him with a sleep grenade, and with 2 knIves pinned Peter to a wall...he lost.

Don't make your love of a character blind you. It makes you look childish

I wouldn't count the time Frank pinned him to the wall as a lost. Admittedly it does look like Frank was going to shoot him since Peter decided to pull out the knives. However he could have webbed him up. We don't really know what would have happened.

All though yea punisher has beaten Peter a couple of times. All though for the record he should never win a random encounter.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I saw the title of this thread and got excited thinking someone else liked the Puma in Mechwarrior.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By visemoon

@thekillerofgods:

you sound foolish that scan is from punisher war journal where spiderman was toying with him most of the fight so it's quite childish to make logic off false facts.

False fact?! Only one being foolish here is you. Turn down the fanboyism and except the truth. The fact is he lost scan and proves it. I don't care if Spiderman was toying with him or not. He still lost and you were wrong. Do research before you make a bold statement like that. This in the 2nd time you have done this (That I know of) which makes me believe there might be more

Like I said punisher can't win, at the beginning spiderman was taunting him and still was winning.

Yeah, he WAS winning, but at the end of the fight, who was standing over a downed opponent?

Be realistic in the beginning spiderman could've easily won except he wanted to know why frank used his web shooters to commit a murder.

Could of, should of, would of doesn't apply here… The fact of WHAT actually happened does. He lost and you are having a rough time with it. Now I know The Amazing One would win the solid majority over Frank 9/10. But I'm just making you aware that Frank has beaten him a few times in the past. And you not accepting it it quite humorous

your dismissed sir, already disproved one of beliefs that punisher beat spiderman in the 1970's, now again I disproved your scan.

LOL, my young friend, only thing you have proving so far is inability to comprehend. You just shown a scan of Spidey beating Frank…and that it. You didn't disprove nothing.

Here is a quote is just read from someone here recently "lol fanboy go somewhere with that bs apparently you don't read and stop making excuses damn sounding quite desperate to have batman win."…LMAO You might to take your own advice…in the mean time here is more. I can't wait for your response. I know I will have a nice little chuckle

No Caption Provided

And...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@visemoon said:

One was in the 70s with a rubber bullet

It was the 1980s, Amazing Spider-Man Annual #15

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

One was in the 70s with a rubber bullet

It was the 1980s, Amazing Spider-Man Annual #15

Oh, ok…thank you:)

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By thekillerofgods

@visemoon: lol such a sore loser how about you post the rest of those scans ctfu it's like you was uploading random pictures you found off Google. Spiderman won at the end of those two scans you provided.

I never met a punisher fanboy before,seems you need to research somemore.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By visemoon

@thekillerofgods: there is nothing left. He lost. 3 times that I know about. And just because someone proves you wrong doesn't make them a fanboy. You were wrong when you said Punisher never beaten Peter. Man up and deal with it. Taking the "cover ears chanting la la la, I'm not listening" approach, makes you look like a child. But if you are child , then that explains it all

And for the record. I'm a Spiderman fanboy. Check out the avatar

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightwings only chance of winning is knocking puma out with the use of his gadgets like tazers.......... but that's usually not his first to go move, so i think it might be too late, before he gets to use them

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By thekillerofgods

@visemoon: It's like arguing with a kid,so you have me believe also how castle shot Spiderman with a shotgun too is believable when he struggles against daredevil.

Or that he's capable fending off the avengers.

Lol can't argue with a child in any of those encounters never did punisher win.

Like I said provide the rest of those scans and see who's giving who mercy and you think your avatar proves anything,it could also prove that to have a valid point on vs spiderman fights that your banter is less bias.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By visemoon

@thekillerofgods:

It's like arguing with a kid,so you have me believe also how castle shot Spiderman with a shotgun too is believable when he struggles against daredevil.

I think its pretty evident who the child is. And who cares if Spidey got shot with a shotgun...take it up with the writers. He still lost to Punisher

Lol can't argue with a child in any of those encounters never did punisher win.

We both know who the Child is. Dude...Frank took Spiderman out with a gas grenade. Peter is knocked and Frank walks away and the comic book ended that way. That is a lost

Recently Frank threw a grenade and kicked Spidey. Leaving him unable to continue fight and at his mercy, as he walks away. That is a win

And the mercy bullet along with a non lethal grenade, had Peter unable to continue the fight...that's a win

Like I said provide the rest of those scans and see who's giving who mercy

I have a better idea. How about you try to debunk the evidence before you, because its becoming clear you do not have a clue on what you're talking about and what constitutes a win

you think your avatar proves anything,it could also prove that to have a valid point on vs spiderman fights that your banter is less bias.

Young man, look at all my previous post on everything regarding The Amazing One. You will see I'm an avid fan. A true fan accepted when his character has lost a fight or would lose a fight to a opponent...A a child fan would deny, ignore and say "la la, la, I'm not listening". We already know the kind of fan you are

But, keep it up. You are very entertaining lol. Can't wait for your next child like response

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: nice kid,but do you love repeating yourself debunk what your bs statement with the rubber bullet and non lethal grenade ctfu.

Man I love debating with jokes.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By visemoon

@thekillerofgods: try again...you didn't debunk nothing.

Let me explain this so you can understand. I will type this slow for you...

You...(without doing any research) made a bold statement (stay with me now) saying Punisher NEVER beaten Spider-Man.

I show you 3 irrefutable proof the Pun has without a shadow of a doubt beaten the Amazing One

And 1st you tried to deny and ignore them...now you are saying you debunk one of the scans because, supposedly Peter beat him later on?!?

Let me let you in on a little secret. That is not a debunk. It doesn't matter...I repeat (because you can't seem to grasp this) It doesn't matter what happened later on. Peter could have beaten Punisher a 1000X Over later on,but it STILL doesn't change the fact prior to that...he-still-lost-to-Punisher. I don't know what world you live in, but that win for Frank doesn't go away because you want it

You were wrong. Man up and admit it, accept it, learn from it and move on. It's part of the growing up process

thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: I swore I already disproved your scans but you know maybe it's just me then arguing with a kid gets me going nowhere

So I'm going to stop debating with because I'm not running in circles.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By visemoon

@thekillerofgods: Lol...you actually thought this was a debate?! That is so cute.

A debate is when 2 or more people contribute facts and opinions to an argument. You did neither.

This was a learning opportunity for you. I'm the teacher and you are the students. Your 1st lesson was not to make bold statements without doing research

The 2nd lessons was to recognize fact from fiction. A lesson you failed...miserably

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Puma in a good fight.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers