Nightwing vs Kraven the Hunter!

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NEEK_03

Kraven catches wind of an "infestation" in a city called Gotham. Stories of the Batman, Robin, Batgirl's and Nightwing.

He becomes obsessed and feels the hunger to hunt once again. after 5 hours prep he gather's as much info he can on the bat family and heads to Gotham, where his first encounter is with Nightwing.

Kraven has no morals, his hunger to hunt has taken over and he will do whatever he can to win.

Grayson mistakes Kraven for some sort of super Talon and dosnt hold back. (thinking they have a EXTREME healing factor)

Fight takes place in Gotham at night, Kraven and Nightwing notice eachother from 300 yards apart. fight is to the death or KO.

Standard Gear for both.

Who wins and why? Please use some detail or explanation.

vs

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By renamed040924

I'm tempted to go with Kraven honestly... ehh

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NEEK_03

@nickzambuto: any reason why?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ChaosBlazer

With 5 hours prep Kraven stomps. Thats more than enough time to make a good battle plan, and at the starting distance, Kraven has plenty of chances to put a bullet in Nightwing's head. H2H Kraven would probably still be able to kill Nightwing, superior physical stats and excellent fighting skills give Kraven the win.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NEEK_03

@ChaosBlazer said:

With 5 hours prep Kraven stomps. Thats more than enough time to make a good battle plan, and at the starting distance, Kraven has plenty of chances to put a bullet in Nightwing's head. H2H Kraven would probably still be able to kill Nightwing, superior physical stats and excellent fighting skills give Kraven the win.

5 hrs to prep for the whole fam, which means he isnt focusing on just nightwing. also nightwing has dodged bullets many times. the OP states they saw eachothe at the same time. i doubt Kraven is gonna pull out a gun, aim and shoot nightwing before he can move.

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Recoil1985

Kraven. Faster, stronger, quite durable and more than competent enough where the skill difference won't be an auto-win for Grayson.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Well since Kraven has lost the element of surprise it makes things better for Dick. He's still going to have an uphill battle against someone with Kraven's physical stats and skills.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By renamed040924

@NEEK_03 said:

@nickzambuto: any reason why?

That five hours certainly helps him out, not to mention he outclasses Dick in most physical aspects. It's not as simple as just shooting Nightwing like some people are saying, but I think he can pull it off.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NEEK_03

@Lunacyde: true, but its not like Grayson hasnt faught ppl who have superior stats then him, for instance his many battles with slade.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Honestly I think the only way Grayson survives is some tactical use of his gear.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@NEEK_03 said:

@ChaosBlazer said:

5 hrs to prep for the whole fam, which means he isnt focusing on just nightwing. also nightwing has dodged bullets many times. the OP states they saw eachothe at the same time. i doubt Kraven is gonna pull out a gun, aim and shoot nightwing before he can move.

he can still make a plan. The bats all have similar fighting skills and abilities, Nightwing is simply less physically powerful than Batman. If Kraven gets 5 hours prep for the whole family, he can still win easily. I didn't say Kraven would whip out a gun and hit Dick at 300 yards- I know Dick has dodged bullets before, and that distance is enough for him to dodge.

However Kraven isn't called the Hunter' for nothing. He will have a good strategy planned out, and Dick won't be able to see that on the fly. Kraven will lure him into traps, throw a few spears or shoot Nightwing, weakening him, and then disappear again.

In the end, Kraven wins thanks to his superb hunting/fighting skills, and his prep time advantage. In a random encounter, I'd give it to Kraven as well, thanks to his superior physical stats and having more experience, and better training (fighting Spiderman and the like, and hunting in the Savage Land)

Recoil1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Recoil1985

@Lunacyde said:

Honestly I think the only way Grayson survives is some tactical use of his gear.

Agreed. It's possible for him to win, but it's definitely not going to be easy, nor do I think he'd take a majority.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@NEEK_03 said:

@Lunacyde: true, but its not like Grayson hasnt faught ppl who have superior stats then him, for instance his many battles with slade.

And Kraven's main enemy physically outclasses everyone mentioned. The point is that Dick will need gadgets to put down Kraven because physically he shouldn't be able to take him down with physical blows.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By Strider1992

I think Kraven's got this.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NEEK_03

@Lunacyde: i agree, but i mean gadgets and knowing how to use them is what makes the bat family who they are. plus dick isnt holding back in this situation. kraven may be stronger and he has his sense of smell that can help him track grayson but, grayson is better trained in h2h, he knows the terrain better and he is more agile and elusive. im not saying this is an easy fight for either, i just think they both have their hands full.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I wouldn't say he is more agile than Kraven. A better acrobat sure, but Kraven is superhumanly agile where Dick is not. The terrain shouldn't be that big of a factor. Once you've seen a couple building tops you've seen them all.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pokergeist

Nightwing with Standard Gear, would that include Gas Pellets, Taser Devices, or Explosive Projectiles??? If not Kraven wins majority.
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By NEEK_03

@Lunacyde: haahha, i dont think its that cut and dry. Nightwing knows the area very well. he knows all the back cuts, all the hiding places he could lure KRaven where he wants him, he could also use his surroundings to his advantage like spiderman stuff. when i say agile i mean more acrobatic and more elusive. what do you mean when u say agile? simply stating he is superhumanly agile dosnt tell me much.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NEEK_03

@CadenceV2 said:

Nightwing with Standard Gear, would that include Gas Pellets, Taser Devices, or Explosive Projectiles??? If not Kraven wins majority.

yes, everything he usually has.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Strider92 said:

I think Kraven's got this.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@NEEK_03 said:

@Lunacyde: haahha, i dont think its that cut and dry. Nightwing knows the area very well. he knows all the back cuts, all the hiding places he could lure KRaven where he wants him, he could also use his surroundings to his advantage like spiderman stuff. when i say agile i mean more acrobatic and more elusive. what do you mean when u say agile? simply stating he is superhumanly agile dosnt tell me much.

He's going to lure Kraven? Who has superhuman senses and is a master tracker? Kraven fights on his terms, he dictates the fight. And lure him right where he wants him for what? Short of kicking him off the rooftop I don't see what Dick is going to do. 

Also by superhumanly agile I mean his agility (ability to move quickly)  is greater than that which is humanly possible. People underestimate Kraven's agility. He is an olympic level athlete without his powers. With them he can leap superhuman distances, run in sprints up to 60 MPH, and jump/land from immense heights. Like I said he may not be as acrobatic, but he is just as agile, if not more.
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NEEK_03

@Lunacyde: so if you have superhuman senses and are a master tracker u cant be lead somewhere? im assuming kraven will be the aggresor and while dick is avoiding his attacks he could take the fight where he has an advantage, im just sayin its something he could do.

i just dont see this being an easy fight for Kraven, especially with all the gadgets that dick has.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By nefarious

Kraven wins since he has 5 hours of prep. He would set some traps around that would kill or capture Nightwing.