#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6179 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing just has his suit and enskrima sticks

Joker has a 6 knives

Harley has her hammer

Pre-52

Fight takes place in an old warehouse

#2 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, you realize either can solo right? Joker already beat Dick in pure h2h and Harley put a good fight to Cass Cain and Tim Drake simultaneously with no gear, not to mention beating Batman a few times with minimal gear.

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21872 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing takes it

#5 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Nightwing for majority, the odds are stacked against him but eventually his agility/h2h skills should get him the win.

#6 Edited by Jmarshmallow (7145 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, handily.

Jmarshmallow

#7 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how motivated Nightwing is, his determination and perseverance is ridiculous if he wants to fight. Also, the Joker's skill in combat kinda changes from writer to writer - sometimes he gets KO'd by one punch, sometimes he takes on various members of the Bat-family with no issue...

Harley is going to be an issue, though...

#9 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how motivated Nightwing is, his determination and perseverance is ridiculous if he wants to fight. Also, the Joker's skill in combat kinda changes from writer to writer - sometimes he gets KO'd by one punch, sometimes he takes on various members of the Bat-family with no issue...

No it doesn't.

#10 Edited by nickzambuto (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker isn't a factor. Beating prison inmates and cheap shotting Batman once in awhile isn't impressive.

Harley is incredibly overrated.

Nightwing should win.

#11 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7145 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Overrated?

People think that Hawkeye would stomp her.

Jmarshmallow

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Overrated?

People think that Hawkeye would stomp her.

Jmarshmallow

And others think she can solo the Bat Family.

#13 Edited by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Lol, you realize either can solo right? Joker already beat Dick in pure h2h and Harley put a good fight to Cass Cain and Tim Drake simultaneously with no gear, not to mention beating Batman a few times with minimal gear.

When did joker beat nightwing? IIRC Dick as batman beat him in detective comics 880. As for Harley fighting cass and Tim the fight ended the second nightwing showed up. Also Cass was mainly hit when Harley called her cassandra and cass was thrown off her game. Prior to that cass was dancing around her.

#14 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7145 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by RogueShadow (10751 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@joygirl said:

When did joker beat nightwing? IIRC Dick as batman beat him in detective comics 880. As for Harley fighting cass and Tim the fight ended the second nightwing showed up. Also Cass was mainly hit when Harley called her cassandra and cass was thrown off her game. Prior to that cass was dancing around her.

"When Dick showed up" is misleading. It ended when it was 3-on-1. Harley wasn't sweating Dick.

#17 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@iheartzombies92 said:

No it doesn't.

Yes it does. Of course it does. Are you kidding me? It's like a trait for most of the Bat-family members - insane determination. You get plenty of issues where he, or Batman, or whoever is fighting against incredible odds and they still come out on top, not because they are stronger or whatever, but simply because they do not stop.

Joker isn't a factor. Beating prison inmates and cheap shotting Batman once in awhile isn't impressive.

Harley is incredibly overrated.

Nightwing should win.

#19 Edited by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@jashro44 said:

@joygirl said:

"When Dick showed up" is misleading. It ended when it was 3-on-1. Harley wasn't sweating Dick.

True. I'm just saying not sure if the fight shows she is better then nightwing.

@joygirl said:

@jashro44: And @jokergeist has the scan of joker vs nightwing

I guess I will wait for him.

#20 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing should take it.

#21 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: How about the numerous times she has taken on Batman? Catwoman? Two-Face? Joker himself?

#23 Edited by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Nightwing has hung with Cassie Cain, Deathstroke, Batman, Azrael and even bested Ra's Al Ghul in a sword fight.

#24 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@jashro44: How about the numerous times she has taken on Batman? Catwoman? Two-Face? Joker himself?

I don't know about these numerous times she has fought batman. Do you have scans of these? I vaguely recall her having the upper hand once but I have always thought of it as PIS. If we are using high end feats I may as well bring up the time Dick fought super-batman, stalemated cassandra cain in hand to hand, and speed blitzed deathstroke.

As for fighting cat woman Dick has all ready proven to be faster then her (I can get scans if you want). Two face isn't really impressive. And I have brought up an issue of Dick beating joker from what I recall (I can't get scans since my scanners busted, all though again its issue 880 of snyders detective comics if you have it).

#25 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing is superior to both in hand-to-hand combat. The only way Joker beats him in that area is by playing dirty or pure luck. Harley is agile and can hold her own briefly against the high-tier, but Nightwing has done much better.

• Stalemating Cassandra Cain.

As for agility, I'd even argue Nightwing is superior in that area compared to Quinn.

#27 Edited by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

1. The first fight she blocked one punch and then cheap shotted him. Blocking his punch is pretty impressive but not sure if it is totally impossible for nightwing to do the same.
  2. The second fight Harley had help from some goons. The fight is pretty much Bruce kicks her while she isn't looking, they talk a bit, a thug jumps batman from behind and he tosses him, turns to face someone else, Harley cheap shots him, the thugs dog pile him, Bruce attempts to restrain her with a cable but she out muscles him. It wasn't really a one on one thing and the actual interactions between Harley and Bruce were limited.
  3. Thats the fight I was thinking of. Looks like Bruce is trying to restrain her? I don't know seems to be a one off thing....

Harley is underrated but I don't see her beating nightwing. Or Bruce.

Good respect thread though.

#28 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: He was going easy on her on the last one yeah, but she was also going easy on him (evident as she frequently paused to babble and was going for eye-pokes and whatnot).

In the second the mooks didn't help her except when they dogpiled him at the end. She still grabbed his rope and flung him through the floor with it. That shows directly that she is more powerful than he is.

And yeah, one-hand blocking a full strike from Batman is no joke.

#29 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@jashro44: He was going easy on her on the last one yeah, but she was also going easy on him (evident as she frequently paused to babble and was going for eye-pokes and whatnot).

In the second the mooks didn't help her except when they dogpiled him at the end. She still grabbed his rope and flung him through the floor with it. That shows directly that she is more powerful than he is.

Harley effortlessly dodging Batman's hits is pure PIS to be honest. Batman is just too fast and has too much extensive knowledge/experience in hand-to-hand combat to have that much trouble with Harley.

#30 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

Harley effortlessly dodging Batman's hits is pure PIS to be honest. Batman is just too fast and has too much extensive knowledge/experience in hand-to-hand combat to have that much trouble with Harley.

People still don't get that Harley is an enhanced human with Themiscyran combat training and extensive gymnastic training.

I'm close to giving up and just letting these threads all die.

#31 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Batman one-shotting Harley in the Arkham series should be consistent, throughout all comics. Sick of writers trying to use Batman as a stepping stone tbh.

#32 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@joygirl said:

People still don't get that Harley is an enhanced human with Themiscyran combat training and extensive gymnastic training.

I'm aware of her enhancements, but Themiscyran training is laughable compared to Batman's training. He's taken down Deathstroke before, who is superhuman and has extensive training, and you're telling me he can't even tag Harley?

Bruce should be laughing at Quinn to be honest. He's taken on tougher opponents.

#33 Edited by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@joygirl said:

I'm aware of her enhancements, but Themiscyran training is laughable compared to Batman's training. He's taken down Deathstroke before, who is superhuman and has extensive training, and you're telling me he can't even tag Harley?

Bruce should be laughing at Quinn to be honest. He's taken on tougher opponents.

Okay.

#34 Posted by patrat18 (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. Noway in hell Harley solos.

#35 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Look I know you disagree, but this is just fact here. Can Harley defeat someone who put down Green Arrow with one move?

• Master Haim taking down Green Arrow with one nerve touch move.
  • Batman taking down Haim (this is a relatively young Bruce as well).

I really don't see Quinn winning in that situation.

@monsterstomp said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Batman one-shotting Harley in the Arkham series should be consistent, throughout all comics. Sick of writers trying to use Batman as a stepping stone tbh.

LOL. Harley is impressive in all rights, but in no way should she be able to last against Batman for more than a full minute (at least when he's serious).

#36 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

1. Eh, I still feel it is PIS. All though if I had to think of another way besides PIS for it to make sense I would say the issue is restraining Harley by holding her down, is too difficult because she out classes him in strength. It would be easier for Bruce to just punch her out.
  2. Aside from the rope bit the other hits between the 2 were cheap shots. As for the rope bit I agree Harley is stronger then Bruce and Dick as she is enhanced. But the issue is that they are more skilled then her. And its that skill which I believe gives them an edge against her.
  3. I agree. Just not sure if its impossible to say nightwing cannot block a punch from Bruce. It has been stated more then once that he is faster then batman (but obviously less skilled).
#39 Posted by Joygirl (19974 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@joygirl said:

1. Eh, I still feel it is PIS. All though if I had to think of another way besides PIS for it to make sense I would say the issue is restraining Harley by holding her down, is too difficult because she out classes him in strength. It would be easier for Bruce to just punch her out.
  2. Aside from the rope bit the other hits between the 2 were cheap shots. As for the rope bit I agree Harley is stronger then Bruce and Dick as she is enhanced. But the issue is that they are more skilled then her. And its that skill which I believe gives them an edge against her.
  3. I agree. Just not sure if its impossible to say nightwing cannot block a punch from Bruce. It has been stated more then once that he is faster then batman (but obviously less skilled).
@joygirl said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I already gave up. No need to continue.

#40 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing wins. Harley and Joker are swimming in PIS and inconsistancy. Joker had his a$$ handed to him by Harvey Dent and Hush before, and I dunno much about Harley but she doesn't have anything to put her as high as Nightwing as far as I know.

#41 Posted by Jmarshmallow (7145 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I agree with most of what you're saying, but just to clarify: Batman has never really taken down Deathstroke in a one-on-one fight without prep.

Jmarshmallow

#42 Posted by Pokeysteve (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing is superior to both in hand-to-hand combat. The only way Joker beats him in that area is by playing dirty or pure luck. Harley is agile and can hold her own briefly against the high-tier, but Nightwing has done much better.

• Stalemating Cassandra Cain.

I agree Nightwing should win a big majority here but calling that a stalemate is pushing it. And with Cass' hand to hand history, Nightwing was lucky land the two hits he did.

#43 Posted by Wolverine08 (42355 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing.

#44 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve:

I agree Nightwing should win a big majority here but calling that a stalemate is pushing it. And with Cass' hand to hand history, Nightwing was lucky land the two hits he did.

True. I think if the fight escalated, Cassie would have dominated Grayson in the end.

#45 Posted by Pokeysteve (8304 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve:

True. I think if the fight escalated, Cassie would have dominated Grayson in the end.

I agree. Not taking anything away from Dick here though. Dude does have skillz. Yeah......with a Z haha.

#46 Posted by MonsterStomp (18037 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@pokeysteve:

I agree. Not taking anything away from Dick here though. Dude does have skillz. Yeah......with a Z haha.

Skillz with a "Z" is the best type of skill.

#47 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@monsterstomp said:

@pokeysteve:

Skillz with a "Z" is the best type of skill.

Major Skill Z.