• 69 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

nightwing vs iron fist but they dont have any powers or gadgets, they just have their fighting skills. who wins?

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm maybe Nightwing

#3 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say pretty easily.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Fist should be able to beat Nightwing
#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, I mean, Nightwing beats ninjas all the time, he is also the best acrobat in his universe, that agility should be a big factor.

Besides both Batman and Deathstroke always speak of how good Grayson is, if someone like Deathstroke takes pride of beating Nightwing you can tell the boy has quite some skill

#6 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I don't know, I mean, Nightwing beats ninjas all the time, he is also the best acrobat in his universe, that agility should be a big factor.

Besides both Batman and Deathstroke always speak of how good Grayson is, if someone like Deathstroke takes pride of beating Nightwing you can tell the boy has quite some skill"
Don't mean nothing.

Iron Fist ain't just a ninja.
#7 Posted by LightBright (4297 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd be close...really close. In fact they'd probably just end up becoming buddies! :)

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

true, but is he as good without the iron fist?

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"I don't know, I mean, Nightwing beats ninjas all the time, he is also the best acrobat in his universe, that agility should be a big factor.

Besides both Batman and Deathstroke always speak of how good Grayson is, if someone like Deathstroke takes pride of beating Nightwing you can tell the boy has quite some skill"
Iron Fist skill is greater than a Ninja. Nightwing would catch all types of hell in a fight with Iron Fist
#10 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
LightBright said:
"It'd be close...really close. In fact they'd probably just end up becoming buddies! :)"
lol
#11 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist had to beat an Immortal Dragon hand to hand to to gain his powers. He was trained by magical ninjas from Heaven. Most of his fights he barely uses his powers. He's probably the second best martial artist in his universe. I  know Nightwing is badass, but I just think Iron Fist is outta his league.

#12 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"true, but is he as good without the iron fist?"
He beat a dragon to get the Iron Fist.So i would say he is.
#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"I don't know, I mean, Nightwing beats ninjas all the time, he is also the best acrobat in his universe, that agility should be a big factor.

Besides both Batman and Deathstroke always speak of how good Grayson is, if someone like Deathstroke takes pride of beating Nightwing you can tell the boy has quite some skill"
Iron Fist skill is greater than a Ninja. Nightwing would catch all types of hell in a fight with Iron Fist"
I'm not saying he ain't better than most if not all ninjas, but if one guy can fight many members of the league of assasins without any real problem or someone who had mastered 4 martial arts by the age of ten and that has gotten quite better over time (just to name some feats)  saying that he can't give a quite close match to Iron fist (if not winning) is something I disagree with
#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Iron Fist had to beat an Immortal Dragon hand to hand to to gain his powers. He was trained by magical ninjas from Heaven. Most of his fights he barely uses his powers. He's probably the second best martial artist in his universe. I  know Nightwing is badass, but I just think Iron Fist is outta his league."
fair point
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"I don't know, I mean, Nightwing beats ninjas all the time, he is also the best acrobat in his universe, that agility should be a big factor.

Besides both Batman and Deathstroke always speak of how good Grayson is, if someone like Deathstroke takes pride of beating Nightwing you can tell the boy has quite some skill"
Iron Fist skill is greater than a Ninja. Nightwing would catch all types of hell in a fight with Iron Fist"
I'm not saying he ain't better than most if not all ninjas, but if one guy can fight many members of the league of assasins without any real problem or someone who had mastered 4 martial arts by the age of ten and that has gotten quite better over time (just to name some feats)  saying that he can't give a quite close match to Iron fist (if not winning) is something I disagree with"
Good Point... you are correct
#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Just because the fanboy in me wanted to share
caption
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist.CURBSTOMP

Moderator
#18 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Iron Fist.CURBSTOMP"

no not CURBSTOMP not by far
#19 Posted by Misty Knight (74 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Fist.CURBSTOMP"

no not CURBSTOMP not by far"
No...it's a curbstomp!
#20 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing is fighting here hired assasins when he has to rely on crutches...it doesn't look like that huh?

caption
















caption

















caption

















caption
















caption
















caption
















caption
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

Those assassins are clearly weak and not very good fighters.Even Babs in her wheelchair probably could have took them.

Moderator
#22 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Those assassins are clearly weak and not very good fighters.Even Babs in her wheelchair probably could have took them."
LMAO
#23 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Those assassins are clearly weak and not very good fighters.Even Babs in her wheelchair probably could have took them."

yea because everyone on crutches can beat a group of trained assasins
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Those assassins are clearly weak and not very good fighters.Even Babs in her wheelchair probably could have took them."

yea because everyone on crutches can beat a group of trained assasins"
Not everyone but someone with some training can beat a bunch of chumps.
Moderator
#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"blade hunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Those assassins are clearly weak and not very good fighters.Even Babs in her wheelchair probably could have took them."

yea because everyone on crutches can beat a group of trained assasins"
Not everyone but someone with some training can beat a bunch of chumps."
chumps who are holding guns?
#26 Edited by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing defeats the previously undefeated Matatoa, as well as saving his life during the middle of the fight. An immortal warrior who feeds on the souls of those he has killed and gains their qualities. True, Batman comes in, but what did he do?

caption
















caption

















caption
















caption
















caption
















caption

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist is a far better fighter than Nightwing.

Moderator
#28 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

prove?

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"prove?"
After the scans you just posted you have to be joking.
Moderator
#30 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"prove?"
After the scans you just posted you have to be joking."

you'v just said iron fist is a far better fighter than nightwing but u wont give any evidence
#31 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"prove?"
After the scans you just posted you have to be joking."
beating a group of hired assasins when you can't even use your right leg with ease and beating without real problem an immortal fighter that has never been beaten and that gains the skill of every guy he beats are quite some feats.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"prove?"
After the scans you just posted you have to be joking."
beating a group of hired assasins when you can't even use your right leg with ease and beating without real problem an immortal fighter that has never been beaten and that gains the skill of every guy he beats are quite some feats."
Hold on..I got something for you.
Moderator
#33 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

ok

#34 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

we'v seen dick dodge bullets but the rest is quite impressive

#35 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Iron Fist is a far better fighter than Nightwing.

don't think so nightwing wins daredevil is close to the level of iron fist in hand to hand and nightwing has proven to be a better fighter then daredevil,Iron fist maybe a good combatant but eho is the better strategist.I'd put dick higher ir same level as Iron fist because he is overrated even though him and nightwing are some of my favorite characters

#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
@darktiger said:

@Vance Astro said:

Iron Fist is a far better fighter than Nightwing.

don't think so nightwing wins daredevil is close to the level of iron fist in hand to hand and nightwing has proven to be a better fighter then daredevil,Iron fist maybe a good combatant but eho is the better strategist.I'd put dick higher ir same level as Iron fist because he is overrated even though him and nightwing are some of my favorite characters

There's no evidence to back up ANY of this. 
Moderator
#37 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4891 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist in a stomp. How do you people even think he became Iron Fist in the first place? He had to beat the Dragon w/o chi. He doesn't need his chi to whoop Dick.

#38 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@darktiger said:

@Vance Astro said:

Iron Fist is a far better fighter than Nightwing.

don't think so nightwing wins daredevil is close to the level of iron fist in hand to hand and nightwing has proven to be a better fighter then daredevil,Iron fist maybe a good combatant but eho is the better strategist.I'd put dick higher ir same level as Iron fist because he is overrated even though him and nightwing are some of my favorite characters

There's no evidence to back up ANY of this.

where's your evidence to prove iron fist is superior,my friend

#39 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick is skilled but nowhere around Iron Fist's level.

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
@darktiger said:

where's your evidence to prove iron fist is superior,my friend

First of all you said that Daredevil is close to Iron Fist, which is true but then you said that Nightwing has proven that he's better than Daredevil. When did he do that? When has Nightwing ever beaten anyone of Daredevil's caliber? In fact when has Nightwing even stalemated or really held his own against someone of Daredevil's caliber? You can't even say that Nightwing has had decent fights with DC's elite fighters the way Daredevil and Iron Fist have in the Marvel Universe. He struggled with Arsenal\Red Arrow h2h and he's mediocre, most of the top level fighters I can remember him facing like Bane & Deathstroke have stomped him. Iron Fist on the other hand has been fighting top level combatants in the Marvel Universe since creation and has beaten or stalemated the majority, there isn't many characters that you can say schooled Iron Fist h2h. If Nightwing had to fight characters like Wolverine,Daredevil,Black Panther,Steel Serpent,Captain America etc. I doubt he'd fair anywhere near as well as Iron Fist. Iron Fist is one of if not the best in his lineage. He killed the Iron Fist killer Ch'i-Lin for god sake.
Moderator
#41 Posted by darktiger (4153 posts) - - Show Bio

good point vance,you beat me

#42 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist ftw

#43 Posted by Wyldsong (5136 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist for all of the reasons Vance laid out so nicely=)

#44 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5155 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist beats Dick lol

Online
#45 Posted by deaditegonzo (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Iron Fist.CURBSTOMP

Yeah, I love Nightwing, and I suspect he is the more popular character by no small stretch, but Iron Fist is being harshly underrated. Nightwing doesnt have much of a chance here. Id give Iron Fist the nod over Batman too.

#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
@darktiger said:

good point vance,you beat me

Nice. 
 
@Wyldsong said:

Iron Fist for all of the reasons Vance laid out so nicely=)

Thanks. 
 
@WaveMotionCannon said:
Iron Fist beats Dick lol
HA! 
 
@deaditegonzo said:

Id give Iron Fist the nod over Batman too.

I wouldn't, unless chi was involved in which case Danny would definitely have it in the bag. I think Batman has better feats against top tier opponents.
Moderator
#47 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist easily.

#48 Posted by jbuggyboy (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron fist is like a monk. He'd beat the shit.... I'm not gona finish the rest. Batman would have to help Nightwing. Or call 911 and get help from the police.

#49 Edited by Wolverine08 (38617 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist. He is in my opinion a superior fighter to both Nightwing and Batman (just a slight edge on Bruce.)

Online
#50 Edited by Shawnbaby (10419 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny is going to enjoy beating Dick...