Nightwing vs Elektra

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jashro44

@CadenceV2: He doesn't seem to use the gadgets much in character from what I have seen. Its a potential factor but he will likely try hand to hand first.

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Stronger said:

I hope this is a joke thread.......

Dick stomps

Are you serious? Do you know anything about Electra?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Stronger

@CadenceV2: First of all,I never sweared.....

Second,Nightwing's standart gear is in his suit.And judging only by the picture never gets you anywhere.You need to read up some Nightwing.

@jashro44: Nightwing's best showing so far is stalemating Deathstroke.

Elektra's?

@UltraSuperTrooper said:

@Stronger said:

I hope this is a joke thread.......

Dick stomps

Are you serious? Do you know anything about Electra?

Would you care to fill me up????

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By MethoKi

Nightwing with all his gear would pull a win.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pokergeist

@Stronger said:

Willing to kill means sh!t.

Never Mind :) All good. It looked like a i on my screen.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pokergeist

@jashro44:

@Batman242 said:

Nightwing with all his gear would pull a win.

A easy Stomp.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger: We don't go by there best showings in battle forums we go by consistency. Deathstroke has consistently curbstomped nightwing so don't even bother using that showing.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Stronger

@CadenceV2 said:

@Stronger said:

Willing to kill means sh!t.

Never Mind :) All good. It looked like a i on my screen.

I censored it so IDC.

:P

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@Stronger: We don't go by there best showings in battle forums we go by consistency. Deathstroke has consistently curbstomped nightwing so don't even bother using that showing.

What do you mean??Deathstroke only stomped Dick at the beginign.He 's got a lot better by now.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-394077-respect-nightwing.html

Here are some Nightwing feats.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger: Slade has gotten the better of nightwing in some showings released in the year 2000 like teen titans #46 and nightwing #82. So it isn't just some showings from 30-20 years ago where Slade stomped him. Nightwings overall track record tells me he shouldn't be able to hag with deathstroke.Not that i matters since elektra isn't in deathstrokes league either but nightwing shouldn't be a problem for deathstroke.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By JJ62

Elektra wins, better fighter...more weapons....also she's beaten Wolverine in hand to hand combat, someone who outclasses Nightwing in every possible way. Elektra wins, not an easy victory but an easily assured one.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By JJ62

Then there's also the fact that Nightwing (like most members of Batman Family) has been specifically trained to hold back when fighting. Elektra has no problem with slicing him to pieces...

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@Stronger: Slade has gotten the better of nightwing in some showings released in the year 2000 like teen titans #46 and nightwing #82. So it isn't just some showings from 30-20 years ago where Slade stomped him. Nightwings overall track record tells me he shouldn't be able to hag with deathstroke.Not that i matters since elektra isn't in deathstrokes league either but nightwing shouldn't be a problem for deathstroke.

Even current Dick loses no doubt to DS,but it's not a stomp at all.Deathstroke should nearly won every single encounter and he will continue to.He will never stomp him though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger:IMHO he would. This isn't to say nightwing is a bad fighter but Slade is just to much. The majority of there records have slade taking wins easily on Grayson, and his track record against comparable opponents is just better.

All though as I said Slade would wreck elektra as well so it doesn't matter.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@Stronger:IMHO he would. This isn't to say nightwing is a bad fighter but Slade is just to much. The majority of there records have slade taking wins easily on Grayson, and his track record against comparable opponents is just better.

All though as I said Slade would wreck elektra as well so it doesn't matter.

Well,it depends on what you call a good fighter.

Slade's skill is clearly below Grayson's.He is just a better overall fighter.He is stronger,smarter and more durable.He has arguably the same speed as Nightwing.Both are great fighters though.

An easy win is not the same with a stomp.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Elektra in a really good fight,,very close

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jashro44

@Stronger: I don't think deathstroke is less skilled then nightwing....I think he is just better all around then nightwing. All though this isn't the right thread to discuss that.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44 said:

@Stronger: I don't think deathstroke is less skilled then nightwing....I think he is just better all around then nightwing. All though this isn't the right thread to discuss that.

Agreed.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By New_World_Order

Elektra

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By SUNMAN

so no ones going to present an actual argument anymore we will all jus talk past each other

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra, it really isn't hard to know which one will win. Although it would be a tough fight

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a toss up.

They're both very skilled.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Without prior knowledge they're gonna be viewing the other as a villain and Elektra has far looser morals, her lethal approach is definitely going to be an advantage. Dick's suit isn't really resistant to bladed weapons, both Red Hood and Talon have drawn blood quite easily, and Elektra's combat speed should allow her to get some stabs to vital areas so I give her the majority.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Peterrubiohard

Elektra kicked Taskmaster, Silver Samurai and Wolverine.

Nightwing dies

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick sees her butt and it ends in a completely different kind of fight.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dick sees her butt and it ends in a completely different kind of fight.

Nah! Elektra is a sociopath, just Daredevil and Elektra can end in sex.

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By pipxeroth

Elektra takes it in a close fight

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

Besides morals they're either even or Nightwing is (slightly) superior in the other physical aspects plus he has one or two extra advantages.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Peterrubiohard

@stronger said:

Daredevil has stomped Elektra butt in the past,and the times he lost were either PIS or he was holding back....

Daredevil never defeated Elekta.

Wolverine was brainwashed.So your point is?

Wolverine would kill Nigthwing simple.

You really compare a couple of sais to Dick's armory?????The guy has a utility belt,almost similar to the Batman's,and two electric escrima sticks.He also wears kevlar.

Do you really think an arsenal of non-lethal weapons means something against daggers, swords and telepathy ?????

@rolldestroyer: Dick has displayed skill way above Elektra's....

Elektra has Ninja training, knowledge of pressure points, Elektra is way better fighter than jobberwing.

Second, Nightwing's standart gear is in his suit.And judging only by the picture never gets anywhere.You you need to read up some Nightwing.

Elektar is a killer with lethal weapons and telepathy, jobberwing dies.

Nightwing's best showing so far is stalemating Deathstroke.

Elektra's?

Elektra's best showing so far stalemating Shang Chi, Stalemating Daredevil, She beat Silver Samurai, She beat Taskmaster, She beat Wolverine, She beat Razor Fist

Nightwing's?

I hope this is a joke thread .......

Try to compare the Batman kid with the greatest asassin of the marvel universe is really a joke.

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nightwing

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing, gear advantage, speed and agility advantage, is stronger, is much smarter which always plays a part and probably more.

Peterrubiohard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 the_wspanialy  Online

Nightwing for smallest majority. They should be around the same level physically, Elektra is most likely slightly more skilled, but Nightwing has significant equipment edge.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Probably Elektra

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

Deflecting bullets doesn't mean Elektra can operate at the same speed in h2h. Nightwing is faster by a GOOD MARGIN because he operates on a higher level speed-wise up close.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@acrokat said:

Nightwing, gear advantage, speed and agility advantage, is stronger, is much smarter which always plays a part and probably more.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By brucerogers

Why is nightwing stronger?. He probably is in terms of pure lifting strength but what striking feats does he have that compares to punching through people's chest and ripping out hearts with no effort or literally punching through a guy and a brick wall?

I also don't see why he is that much faster than her either

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: While exhausted he knocked down and drew blood from Midnighter with a single backhand, knocked down and disarmed Frankenstein with a kick after swinging from a tree, knocking a guy through a solid concrete wall, etc.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By brucerogers

@acrokat: How good was new 52 Midnighter's raw durability? and what about this frankenstein character?. Elektra has also cracked SHIELD made hulkbusters with her strikes (note, they were of course nowhere near powerful enough to actually fight the Hulk but they were extremely sturdy).

I don't think punting a guy through a wall is more impressive than punching through a guy and the wall behind him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: For one Midnighter got thrown through a subway station and up into the street above and didn't even care. He used his body to shield Grayson from the impact as well and Grayson was still bruised up while Midnighter didn't have a scratch. Frankenstein tanked a point blank explosion with no damage and has a feat similiar to Sabretooth where he fell from the stratosphere but Frankenstein fell straight into the ground and was still ready to fight. And he took hits from a Kryptonian level guy I think.

Well the wall's material is one thing, as well as distance. Nightwing hit a guy through a concrete wall and shattered it to pieces despite being a few feet away, that's far more impressive. And a couple of Nightwing's striking feats should have his foot going straight through normal people but of course he won't do that.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: But midnighter has near Wolverine levels of healing correct? So how can you say for sure he was literally not damaged or he just healed that fast?. Wolverine himself has had similar incidents

IIRC guys like Prometheus have drawn blood from him and he isn't even bullet proof. So I don't think he is that high pure durability wise.

Did he actually hurt Frankenstein or just knock him down? There is a difference.

Again, punting a dude through concrete is great but the guys own momentum also plays a factor. On the other hand,it takes nigh superhuman levels of striking power to just punch a hole in a guy, but punching clean through them and smashing the wall behind in one hit? That is a whole new level of striking

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#93  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Stalemate. I think both are comparable in stats but Nightwing has (maybe) a slight skill edge and more versatility that I think will factor in here enough after the initial close quarters encounter is over. But I think Elektra is good enough to get an even number of wins based on her equipment being deadlier. The fights she doesn't manage to finish quick, Dick's armament become the reasons he wins.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@acrokat: It would be an EXTREMELY difficult fight. But Nightwing for the majority because:

Nightwing has (by category) DEFEATED---

SKILLED: KGBeast (a man who stalemated Batman so thoroughly in the underground tunnels of Gotham in a long, protracted skirmish that Wayne was never able to KO him---he had to finally lock the 'Beast in a vault like room to "beat" him); R'as Al Ghul (a man who also has stalemated Batman in SEVERAL protracted battles---and Grayson did this directly after defeating at least a dozen League of Assassins ninjas); Shrike (who was skilled enough to capture Black Canary, and whom Nightwing had to defeat to rescue her); Cheshire (many similarities to Elektra); Talons (meta human, extremely skilled assassins with healing factors---in one case Nightwing achieved victory by impaling his escrema stick in the Talon's brain and disrupting the healing factor, showing he can be brutal AND deal with super human foes); in The New Teen Titans issue 84,take care of Starfire (Warlords of Okaara combat trained, and who fires energy bolts); Matatoa (before facing Nightwing, an undefeated immortal warrior); Metal Eddie (a superhuman martial arts expert); Roy "Arsenal/Red Arrow" Harper (a man who can not only match Green Arrow in accuracy with arrows, but in who's hands ANYTHING is a weapon, AND who has Checkmate special ops training); Midnighter; and in Nightwing issue 113, Ravager (Deathstroke's meta human, highly combat skilled daughter---Grayson did this as she charged towards him with just one blow to her throat, and even Cassie Cain has not been able to defeat Ravager that quickly on the two occasions the highly skilled Cain and Ravager have thrown down).

SUPER STRONG: Both Blockbusters (the first one while still a CHILD in the mini series "Robin: Year One"); Man-Bat; Hardsell; Baron Blitzkreig; Killer Croc; A Slew of Gordanian Slavers and Branx Warriors SIMULTANEOUSLY (and Branx Warriors are combat skilled as well).

SUPER POWERED: Hal Jordan Green Lantern; Shock Trauma; Dr. Phosphorous; Electrocutioner: Captain Boomerang Jr. (who hurls lethal, gimmicked boomerangs and utilizes super speed); Dr. Light (who simultaneously took out Green Arrow and two teams of Titans).

SUPER POWERED AND SUPER STRONG: The Gargoyle (Grayson defeated the mystical Gargoyle, after he defeated and enthralled Grayson's SUPER POWERED Titans team mates, in the creature's own realm of Limbo); Cyborg; Clayface

And Grayson has, on many occasions, stymied the META HUMANLY strong and fast Deathstroke-after initially being batted around rather easily in his teen Robin years (no shame there, Robin was a kid and the mercenary was a meta human) the mid twenties Nighwing now always gives Slade all he can handle, blocking his sword thrust and dis arming him of his gun in Nightwing 117, and dis arming Slade of his sword in The Titans issue 29); stalemated Cassie Cain in Batman and the Outsiders issue 8 volume 2 and Batman and The Outsiders 14: "A Family Affair" (because of Grayson's leaping, improvising, "even HE sometimes doesn't know what he's going to do next" style of fighting, he may actually be more difficult for Cassie to "body read" than more strictly disciplined opponents like Slade and Batman); and speaking of the Dark Knight, in Nightwing issue 30 volume 2, fought his mentor Batman to an absolute draw in a long, bloody, brutal battle that left the Batcave in a complete shambles.

I repeat again, Elektra would be an IMMENSELY difficult opponent. but for the majority, the winner would be: NIGHTWING.

FirstOlympian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elektra.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 god_spawn  Moderator

@theonewhoknows: I disagree with some of your stuff by quite a bit. Nightwing still failed to tag Batman when Bruce didn't want to be hit. He failed to land any sort of solid blow Cassie Cain and him being unpredictable to her was him saying he'll just one day make an unpredictable move. He's ever given Slade all he can handle, he's never given Slade the same beating Batman has. The best fight from him was an unfinished fight when Dick was Batman and Slade gave him props for fighting dirty.

And him and Batman never fought to a stalemate. It was Nightwing in a funk with Bruce testing him in a very over the top fight in common Batman fashion with it ending and Dick saying under one condition he won without being an actual victory.

Nightwing has still been thrashed by Bane. He has struggled with Jason Todd. Couldn't land a solid blow on Cass. Couldn't land a solid blow on Batman when he didn't want him to. He has been slowed by Shrike. He couldn't beat William Cobb in a straight fight by his own admittance when Bruce absolutely thrashed that Talon. He has given Slade solid fights but certainly has never given him all he can handle.

Disagree with me all you like but some of those showings you post can be ridiculous and others are interpreted in a way I disagree with. Midnighter fights had context and it's silly to think someone that should be able to make Jack Hawksmoor bleed and create massive craters and kick tank shells away would have trouble with Nightwing considering that version of the character clearly operated on lower levels at times.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

@god_spawn: and to top it all off in the newest Batman Comic (i think its was #17) Bane just got done trashing Dick, Jason, and Damian. New 52 Bane was lol stomped by Catwoman. right now it is not a good time period to be a robin fan

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By brucerogers

@god_spawn: I agree with you in all counts but the midnighter Dick was fighting wasn't the Wildstorm version. He was several tiers below actually.

Still the fight is a low showing for Middy and something of an outlier for Grayson

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 god_spawn  Moderator

@brucerogers: I mentioned that in the post when I said that version of the character was operating under the levels he normally should have, but I could have worded it more clearly. Whenever I see the fight mentioned it comes across as people assuming Nighter is at his WS levels when it clearly isn't the case and that it props up Nightwing.

Similar to Jason Todd being the greatest fighter in the Bat Fam when he one shot Lady Shiva and N52 Shiva seemed way below pre-flashpoint level. It's basically using feats and riding on the versions of the characters that made them great when the current takes are much weaker.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers