Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Forever

Nobody says:

"DD's radar sense acts as sort of a radar. He can hear you before you make a punch so he is ready for it. Whenever Nightwing goes to swing or something, DD would beable to hear his muscles tighten before it did it. The fact that they are fairly even in everything else, I say this makes DD the winner. "

What you mention Daredevil doing with his radar sense are all things that a master in comics can do with their eyes. Seeing cues that will tell you when your opponent is about to attack and how they are going to, so I dont see DD's radar sense being an advantage at all. Radar sense would be an advantage against a large group of people, where you can keep track of what everyone is doing, even those behind you. It would be a huge benefit in a darkened room where someone relying on sight would be at a huge disadvantage. But one on one in a well lit area it wouldn't be much of an advantage at all. This would come down to who the better fighter is, not who has radar sense.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By The_Martian

Forever says:

"Nobody says:
"DD's radar sense acts as sort of a radar. He can hear you before you make a punch so he is ready for it. Whenever Nightwing goes to swing or something, DD would beable to hear his muscles tighten before it did it. The fact that they are fairly even in everything else, I say this makes DD the winner. "
What you mention Daredevil doing with his radar sense are all things that a master in comics can do with their eyes. Seeing cues that will tell you when your opponent is about to attack and how they are going to, so I dont see DD's radar sense being an advantage at all. Radar sense would be an advantage against a large group of people, where you can keep track of what everyone is doing, even those behind you. It would be a huge benefit in a darkened room where someone relying on sight would be at a huge disadvantage. But one on one in a well lit area it wouldn't be much of an advantage at all. This would come down to who the better fighter is, not who has radar sense."
True, it may not be as big an advantage going one on one in a lite room, but it is a slight one.
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By Forever

Nobody says:

"True, it may not be as big an advantage going one on one in a lite room, but it is a slight one. "

I'll go along with that. Certainly he can take in more information with his radar sense than a person can with their eyes, as he can even detect things that may be obscured by something else, but it's pretty minimal in this fight. Not enough to give him a decisive edge. It would really come down to who you think the better fighter is.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Matt's situational awareness is still better than Dick's can ever be. Dick has to depend on his eyes; Matt observes the world on a whole different level. Wind currents, vibrations in the ground and floor, heartbeats...he can sense what's happening in his immediate vicinity almost before it happens, regardless of what position he's in or which way he's facing.

Radar sense won't give Matt an instant win, but it will give him a decided advantage.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#55  Edited By The_Martian

Alexander Anderson says:

"Matt's situational awareness is still better than Dick's can ever be. Dick has to depend on his eyes; Matt observes the world on a whole different level. Wind currents, vibrations in the ground and floor, heartbeats...he can sense what's happening in his immediate vicinity almost before it happens, regardless of what position he's in or which way he's facing. Radar sense won't give Matt an instant win, but it will give him a decided advantage."
Agreed.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56  Edited By Apparition

Alexander Anderson says:

"Matt's situational awareness is still better than Dick's can ever be. Dick has to depend on his eyes; Matt observes the world on a whole different level. Wind currents, vibrations in the ground and floor, heartbeats...he can sense what's happening in his immediate vicinity almost before it happens, regardless of what position he's in or which way he's facing. Radar sense won't give Matt an instant win, but it will give him a decided advantage."

unless things are happening around them that dick cant see it's not an advantage at all.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Alexander Anderson says:
unless things are happening around them that dick cant see it's not an advantage at all."
huh?"

there would have to be things happening that nightwing couldnt see for the radar sense to give dd much of an edge

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
unless things are happening around them that dick cant see it's not an advantage at all."
huh?"
there would have to be things happening that nightwing couldnt see for the radar sense to give dd much of an edge"
How? Why? "

because its just another sense. and if nightwing can get all the same things that could help in the fight from his senses that dd can get from his, then there isnt an edge. it doesnt matter if you can smell 1000 times better than i can in a fight cause that's not going to help. it doesnt help that you can tell from your radar sense just before i'm about to hit you, if you still cant get into position to block my hits or keep me from blocking yours.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
huh?"
there would have to be things happening that nightwing couldnt see for the radar sense to give dd much of an edge"
How? Why? "
because its just another sense. and if nightwing can get all the same things that could help in the fight from his senses that dd can get from his, then there isnt an edge. it doesnt matter if you can smell 1000 times better than i can in a fight cause that's not going to help. it doesnt help that you can tell from your radar sense just before i'm about to hit you, if you still cant get into position to block my hits or keep me from blocking yours."
Ok.I understand what your saying now.I still think DD wins though. "

i think he wins too. but not because he has radar sense

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Apparition

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
"Colt Python says:
"Apparition says:
huh?"
How? Why? "
because its just another sense. and if nightwing can get all the same things that could help in the fight from his senses that dd can get from his, then there isnt an edge. it doesnt matter if you can smell 1000 times better than i can in a fight cause that's not going to help. it doesnt help that you can tell from your radar sense just before i'm about to hit you, if you still cant get into position to block my hits or keep me from blocking yours."
Ok.I understand what your saying now.I still think DD wins though. "
i think he wins too. but not because he has radar sense"
I really just think DD is a better and more experienced fighter than Grayson."

so do i

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By POHOCOM

Daredevil would beat Nightwing. Who cares if he was trained by Batman? Batman has gotten soundly beaten by Kobra, Deathstroke, Bronze Tiger, and Prometheus. Batman is good, but he's not GOD. A lot of guys beat Batman, and a lot more human level fighters can beat him.

Nightwing is no Batman. Has Nightwing ever beaten anyone that is proven to be Daredevil level? DD has been competitive with Iron Fist(twice), Black Panther, Bullseye, Moon Knight, Wolverine (twice), and others. Grayson has gotten KO'd in 2 panels or less by Deathstroke to many times. It would be good to see the fight but DD would win.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

I'm with Dick.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the man without fear wins

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Post Deleted.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Daredevil beats the f#ck outta Nightwing.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By Nighthunter

Wrong. I can't debate about that right now though lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Nighthunter said:
" Wrong. I can't debate about that right now though lol "
Then i'm not wrong.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68  Edited By Static Shock

LOL.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Power NeXus
@Vance Astro said:
" @Nighthunter said:
Then i'm not wrong. "

Intriguing logic. 

If a debater makes a statement and there is nobody around to debate it, is he automatically right?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Static Shock
@Power NeXus said:
" Intriguing logic.  If a debater makes a statement and there is nobody around to debate it, is he automatically right? "
I think he was being sarcastic.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nighthunter said:
Then i'm not wrong. "
Intriguing logic.  If a debater makes a statement and there is nobody around to debate it, is he automatically right? "
Well I know alot about both characters in with that in mind I feel like DD wins.So if someone then says i'm wrong with no proof then as far as I am concerned i'm still right.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Vance Astro said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nighthunter said:
Then i'm not wrong. "
Intriguing logic.  If a debater makes a statement and there is nobody around to debate it, is he automatically right? "
Well I know alot about both characters in with that in mind I feel like DD wins.So if someone then says i'm wrong with no proof then as far as I am concerned i'm still right. "

Your wrong bro...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Nighthunter said:
Then i'm not wrong. "
Well I know alot about both characters in with that in mind I feel like DD wins.So if someone then says i'm wrong with no proof then as far as I am concerned i'm still right. "
Your wrong bro... "

You're

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Static Shock said:
" @Power NeXus said:
" Intriguing logic.  If a debater makes a statement and there is nobody around to debate it, is he automatically right? "
I think he was being sarcastic. "
I wasn't.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Static Shock
@Lantern Prime said:
" Your wrong bro... "
He's neither right, nor wrong.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Power NeXus

I'm still trying to figure this out. 

Is every debater right until proven wrong, or is every debater neutral until they prove themselves right?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Static Shock said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" Your wrong bro... "
He's neither right, nor wrong. "
Nightwing can take the man
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

IMO a debater is neutral or wrong until he proves himself right, regardless of whether or not someone is there to see the proof.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Static Shock
@Power NeXus said:
"Is every debater right until proven wrong, or is every debater neutral until they prove themselves right? "
The latter makes sense.

@Lantern Prime said:
"Nightwing can take the man "

You think this is right, huh?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Static Shock said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"Is every debater right until proven wrong, or is every debater neutral until they prove themselves right? "
The latter makes sense.

@Lantern Prime said:
"Nightwing can take the man "
You think this is right, huh? "

Geeyah....
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Static Shock
@Lantern Prime said:
" Geeyah.... "
Well, then. As long as you think you're right, it's perfectly fine.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" Your wrong bro... "
Nightwing can take the man "
I doubt you will make a case for him.Or one that makes any sense.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" @Static Shock said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" Your wrong bro... "
Nightwing can take the man "
I doubt you will make a case for him.Or one that makes any sense. "

I could if I wanted to.... 

@Static Shock said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" Geeyah.... "
Well, then. As long as you think you're right, it's perfectly fine. "
I don't "think".........
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@Static Shock:
@Vance Astro:

LOL 

And DD does win.......=P 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:
A consistent last level rating says otherwise.I'm challenging you.I dare you to try and make a case.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kraven said:
"

Daredevil is a contender against Batman and one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. He once, in street clothes, beat down 100 Yakuza at once and they were armed with katanas and guns. Nightwing's acrobatic skills are peak human but DD's are part of his powers. He has superhuman balance because of his hearing. His advanced senses give him an advantage too. Wolverine, Iron Fist and Black Panther have all fought DD and couldn't take him out. The only person who has decisively beaten him is Captain America and that was still close. DD is a hardcore fighter. Nightwing is good but DD is better.

"
how do you decisively beat someone in a close fight?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @Kraven said:
"

Daredevil is a contender against Batman and one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe. He once, in street clothes, beat down 100 Yakuza at once and they were armed with katanas and guns. Nightwing's acrobatic skills are peak human but DD's are part of his powers. He has superhuman balance because of his hearing. His advanced senses give him an advantage too. Wolverine, Iron Fist and Black Panther have all fought DD and couldn't take him out. The only person who has decisively beaten him is Captain America and that was still close. DD is a hardcore fighter. Nightwing is good but DD is better.

"
how do you decisively beat someone in a close fight? "
How do expect an answer from someone who hasn't posted since '08?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Static Shock
@Lantern Prime said:

" I don't "think"......... "

No. You think. Plain and simple. If asked to make a case, you wouldn't. If you do, it wouldn't be a good one. On top of that, you can't prove that Nightwing can beat Daredevil. Like I said, you can think what you want.

"how do you decisively beat someone in a close fight? "

LOL. Dude hasn't been around for months.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Static Shock said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
" I don't "think"......... "
No. You think. Plain and simple. 

"how do you decisively beat someone in a close fight? "
LOL. Dude hasn't been around for months. "
 "know"

@Vance Astro
said:
" @Lantern Prime said:
A consistent last level rating says otherwise.I'm challenging you.I dare you to try and make a case. "
Thats your opinion! Alright you wanna talk shi so I will.....
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Lantern Prime said:

@Vance Astro said:

" @Lantern Prime said:
A consistent last level rating says otherwise.I'm challenging you.I dare you to try and make a case. "
Thats your opinion! Alright you wanna talk shi so I will..... "
How is daring you to make a case my opinion? I DARE YOU TO MAKE A CASE.Did you read it this time? I'm not talking sh#t.I'm challenging you.If you don't accept you'll just be written off as a troll for not presenting an argument for your worthless opinion.
DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Nightwing deploys a flashbang knocking Daredevil's Sonar Senses for a loop and then hits him with a taser. 

Also, Deathstroke would put DD in the ground. 

In that Wolverine fight, Wolverine wasn't supposed to win just keep DD distracted long enough so that they could get Elektra.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Static Shock
@Lantern Prime said:
"  I "know"
You think you know.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Static Shock
@DedmanWalkin said:
"Also, Deathstroke would put DD in the ground."
I missed the part where Deathstroke was relevant in this thread.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@DedmanWalkin said:
" Nightwing deploys a flashbang knocking Daredevil's Sonar Senses for a loop and then hits him with a taser.   Also, Deathstroke would put DD in the ground.   In that Wolverine fight, Wolverine wasn't supposed to win just keep DD distracted long enough so that they could get Elektra. "
Only people who don't know anything about DD think he has "Sonar senses"....
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Lantern Prime
@Static Shock said:
" @DedmanWalkin said:
"Also, Deathstroke would put DD in the ground."
I missed the part where Deathstroke was relevant in this thread. "
I have a comic when Nightwing fought Deathstroke...  

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#96  Edited By castleking
NW ftw.tech gear and suit will give him the edge he needs
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Static Shock
@Lantern Prime said:
"

No Caption Provided
       "
Yeah, a depowered Deathstroke. Not the normal one.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#98  Edited By castleking
A depowered DS is still physically  above DD.
No Caption Provided
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Static Shock
@castleking said:
" A depowered DS is still physically  above DD.
No Caption Provided
"
Another badly written instance for Deathstroke.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@castleking said:
" A depowered DS is still physically  above DD.
No Caption Provided
"
I guess the fact that Deathstroke is a Teen Titans Rouge has nothing to do with this despite Deathstroke's other showings.Enough with the bullsh#t arguments for one day.