Avatar image for vampireselektor
VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VampireSelektor

Here's Nightwing exercising his clout as a "the natural leader of the DCU" by dismissing Catman, Bane, and Ragdoll.  Which brings to my next question:     

Could Dick take the three of them, or at least strategically fight them one on one each?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheFallenOne

Bane should  overpower him. Bane was a perfect match for Bruce. And Bruce > Dick.
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Nightwing
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheFallenOne
@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "

Based on what ? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

Speed, Agility and Martial Arts status
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheFallenOne
@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

Speed, Agility and Martial Arts status "

yes but Bane also has speed and agility rivaling Nightwings and strength superior to Dicks's. He is also extremly good martial artist (capable of perfetcly matching Bruce in h2h), and it seems that Bane is more inteligent that Dick.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

yes but Bane also has speed and agility rivaling Nightwings and strength superior to Dicks's. He is also extremly good martial artist (capable of perfetcly matching Bruce in h2h), and it seems that Bane is more inteligent that Dick. "

1) Dick is faster than and more agile than Bane, he has ran so fast that Catwoman couldn't even see him 
2) Dick is a better martial artist, had superior training 
3) He matches Bruce with his far superior strength, Bruce moslty wins 
4) Dick has enough intellect and exp to defeat Bane
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

yes but Bane also has speed and agility rivaling Nightwings and strength superior to Dicks's. He is also extremly good martial artist (capable of perfetcly matching Bruce in h2h), and it seems that Bane is more inteligent that Dick. "

1) Dick is faster than and more agile than Bane, he has ran so fast that Catwoman couldn't even see him 
"

So you saying Bane isnt smart when he has bested bats in the past and broke his spine?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

"
So you saying Bane isnt smart when he has bested bats in the past and broke his spine? "

When did i ever say he wasn't smart? i say Dick could be smarter
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

"
So you saying Bane isnt smart when he has bested bats in the past and broke his spine? "

When did i ever say he wasn't smart? i say Dick could be smarter "

so you're saying could be now? When again Bane has physically bested bats and grayson could somehow pull out a win based on speed and skill when again bats lost to bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

"

so you're saying could be now? When again Bane has physically bested bats and grayson could somehow pull out a win based on speed and skill when again bats lost to bane "

tell me, how many times has Bruce lost to Bane....
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

"

so you're saying could be now? When again Bane has physically bested bats and grayson could somehow pull out a win based on speed and skill when again bats lost to bane "

tell me, how many times has Bruce lost to Bane.... "

from what i recall once but still he broke his spine and beat him, grayson i dont think has ever beat up bats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

"

from what i recall once but still he broke his spine and beat him, grayson i dont think has ever beat up bats "

yes, he beat him once, just because he beat him once doesn't mean he will automatically beat Grayson, yes Grayson will never beat Bats, but he is faster and more agile than Bruce, and i think he can take Bane, he obiously knows alot about him, and has the speed, agility, exp and martial arts status to win
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

"

from what i recall once but still he broke his spine and beat him, grayson i dont think has ever beat up bats "

yes, he beat him once, just because he beat him once doesn't mean he will automatically beat Grayson, yes Grayson will never beat Bats, but he is faster and more agile than Bruce, and i think he can take Bane, he obiously knows alot about him, and has the speed, agility, exp and martial arts status to win "

Im not saying he will automatically beat grayson, Im not even saying Bane will win. Im saying you bring up speculations without solid points. If Bruce has superior training to all of them, then why was Bane able to cripple him before? If Bane has h2h that has matched Bruce before then why does Nightwing win? How is Grayson smarter when Bane himself is  a genius and taught himself different forms science that rivals people in the leading fields? When bane has taught himself his own form of martial arts and knows others and has been fighting himself for years?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheFallenOne
@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

"

Ok let's analyze this. Both Dick and bane are master escape and stelth artists (for Bane this can be seen in Bane Of The Demon issue). 

1. Speed and agility go in Dick's favor but Bane is also extremly agile himself 

And actually he wasn't on Venom here  

He kills officer before he can shot (and note that officer came from behind) so he has extremly fast reflexes. 

Curbstomps Azrael without Venom 

2. 3. That's very debatable. Bane and Batman have fought many times. First Bane broke his back, than we have a rematch in Bane of the Demon with Bruce gaining the upper hand. Other fights were all draws expect when Bruce was without the custome 

As Matches Malone only 1 punch from Bane is enough. And Bruce is the main reason why i give advantage to Bane. Since Dick never defeated Bruce, and Bruce was always his superior.  

4. Well should I post all of Bane's strategic fights, he is practicly equal to Bruce in this category. I mean he has proved to be peak strategist (evident in Knightfall, Bane of the Demon...) and how many inteligence/strategic feats doesn Dick have ? Bane is better in this category also 

And Dick for sure can't match Bane in strength and durability. Bane without the Venom has been shown to rip arms of humans (even from exoskeletons suit) without Venom, gunshots( even from rifles like Uzi) only tickle him and make minimal damage to him. Being weaker than Bruce I don't see how is Dick going to effectivly hurt Bane. 

He has been stated as the most dangerous Bat villain after Joker, and Ra's Al Ghul said that Bane is his equal in every terms (the epitet only given to Bruce himself) 

for the matter of fight it's 2 vs 1. So Bane and Catman win.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
" @comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

"

Thats kinda beside the point in this case bane beat Batman and broke his back after running him ragged it wasnt exactly a fair fight
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock said:
" @god_spawn said:
" @comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@god_spawn said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"@TheFallenOne said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Nightwing "
Based on what ?  "

"

Thats kinda beside the point in this case bane beat Batman and broke his back after running him ragged it wasnt exactly a fair fight "

ironic
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn: How so?

And BTW Dick would lose horribly to all three at once
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

i meant ironic that i mentioned this in a reply to you and you brought up the topic i mentioned when i was replying but replied to me instead on said topic and happy 1000 post to me
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

and i agree with sherlock he isnt beating all 3 of them at once but singles and against bane is debateable
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Matezoide2

Bane solos

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sherlock
@god_spawn said:
" i meant ironic that i mentioned this in a reply to you and you brought up the topic i mentioned when i was replying but replied to me instead on said topic and happy 1000 post to me "
Wow thats a mouthful LMFAO good for you@god_spawn said:
" and i agree with sherlock he isnt beating all 3 of them at once but singles and against bane is debateable "
It is Catman and Ragdoll i could see him beating but Bane would be hard though i could see him pulling it off though then again the same is true for Bane....Wow iv been saying that a lot lately
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Sherlock said:
" @god_spawn said:
" i meant ironic that i mentioned this in a reply to you and you brought up the topic i mentioned when i was replying but replied to me instead on said topic and happy 1000 post to me "
Wow thats a mouthful LMFAO good for you @god_spawn said:
" and i agree with sherlock he isnt beating all 3 of them at once but singles and against bane is debateable "
It is Catman and Ragdoll i could see him beating but Bane would be hard though i could see him pulling it off though then again the same is true for Bane....Wow iv been saying that a lot lately "

thats what i mean, comicdude just kinda pushed that nightwing will win and didnt give a good argument bane is tough and i never said Nightwing couldnt beat him i just wanted comicdude to give a better reason as why
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By _Courage_

In Nightwing vs. Bane, I'll take Bane the majority of the time. He's smarter and stronger, experience is debatable.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25  Edited By nightwing91

Nightwing vs Bane can go either way, Bane's got him beat by a significant amount in durability and strength, but Dick has the speed, skill, and gadgets for his advantageAnd the fact dick made Blockbuster bleed, I think he could at least .give Bane a good fight,  and while it wasn't  Bane himself I remember Dick training against a Bane robot in the batcave. So while it's not bane himself he has a general idea of his style, and strength.

So it can go either way in my opinion.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#26  Edited By entropy_aegis

That bane vs matches malone incident was very stupid though. 
regardless dick can beat bane with proper use of environment and gadgetry,but in h2h he got owned twice and will get owned again,catman and ragdoll make it a stomp.
Avatar image for vampireselektor
VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By VampireSelektor
@TheFallenOne:
Has Bane ever been able to defeat Batman without wearing him down with Arkham's Finest?  I've read that he's substantially less formidable since he dropped his Venom habit.