• Unpopulated
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#4 Posted by JJ62 (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Widow alone MIGHT be able to take Nightwing in the martial arts, throw in Mockingbird and it's a stomp.

Not to mention, Widow could win with a bullet to the face.

#5 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick wins as he would know Gotham City better than the team and can use it to his advantage. He is also as good a fighter as Black Widow if not better, but he's been Batman's student and partners for a long time.

#6 Posted by Theoutspoken1 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Widow and Mockingbird

#7 Posted by omegablast452 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick wins as he would know Gotham City better than the team and can use it to his advantage. He is also as good a fighter as Black Widow if not better, but he's been Batman's student and partners for a long time.

#8 Posted by theDCkid (941 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

All good points.

#9 Edited by jashro44 (30320 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: @omegablast452: @thedckid: Keep in mind this is gotham during the wildwest. The city has changed since this time period.

@jj62 said:

I think Widow alone MIGHT be able to take Nightwing in the martial arts, throw in Mockingbird and it's a stomp.

Not to mention, Widow could win with a bullet to the face.

I don't see widow soloing nightwing.

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28306 posts) - - Show Bio

Night wing.

#11 Posted by sandiego008 (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

I kind of find this almost spite worthy ... you are putting nightwing vs. mockingbird who is well trained and has captain and nick fury serum in her ... and add black widow, while only giving nightwing home field advantage?

At 20 feet apart and their stat advantage they should in theory be able to speed blitz him. (20 ft is not that far)

#12 Edited by ThexX (1609 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how the team can lose this.

#14 Posted by Clark_EL (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#15 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are forgetting that Nightwing was trained by Batman. He was also trained by Richard Dragon, who is considered the best human martial artist in DC. Nightwing is also smart enough to be a good detective like Batman, and has lead teams like Teen Titans, JLA, and the Outsiders.

Dick may not be enhanced, but he's at peak human level like Batman.

#16 Posted by robertloucksjr (1927 posts) - - Show Bio

Team. Widow has had the Red Room variant of the Super-Soldier serum which makes her peak human and long-lived. She has 50 (?) years of experience and the Widow' Bite. Mock was a decent low level street leveler BEFORE she got the Super-Soldier serum and Infinity formula. Either one might take Dick, together it should not be much of a struggle.

#17 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12711 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick stuns widow with his wrist taser and proceeds to stomp mocking bird

#18 Posted by The_RocketRaccoon (385 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: Yeah, but BW and Mockingbird are close to his martial arts level. Together, they are too much for him. Black Widow alone would give him a good fight using her gadgets and martial arts. Mockingbird is a skilled martial artist, and put together they win. The only way i see dick winning is if the girls have a catfight over Hawkeye and Dick just kills them both. LOL!!!

#19 Posted by Saint_Sophie (6493 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick stuns widow with his wrist taser and proceeds to stomp mocking bird

#20 Posted by Kingant27 (12865 posts) - - Show Bio

The Team takes it, in a very good fight IMO...

#21 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: Yeah, but BW and Mockingbird are close to his martial arts level. Together, they are too much for him. Black Widow alone would give him a good fight using her gadgets and martial arts. Mockingbird is a skilled martial artist, and put together they win. The only way i see dick winning is if the girls have a catfight over Hawkeye and Dick just kills them both. LOL!!!

It's one thing to be a good fighter, and it's another to go toe-to-toe with the likes of Cassandra Cain, Batman, League of Assassin members, Ra's Al Ghul, and more. Also, despite being a peak human, Dick is still strong enough to fight and beat metahumans like his mentor does. Also his knowledge of Gotham, though it may be in the wildwest, he'll eventually figure it out, and use it to his advantage, and not to mention, his gear.

#22 Posted by Frisky4 (9216 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#23 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28306 posts) - - Show Bio

Night wing.

I change my mind. I don't even know mocking bird, but Widow is very capable of giving him a tough fight.

#24 Posted by The_RocketRaccoon (385 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling: Good points. However, Mockingbird has the Super Soldier Serum and was trained by Captain America. If she gets close fast usin her enhanced physicals, she can at least hold Dick off untill Natasha gets in. Dick would have trouble taking on a great martial artist with the Super Soldiet serum and another great martial artist with gadets. While Dick DOES have better gadgets, Black widow could easily stun him using her Widow's Bite while he deals with Mockingbird.

#25 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow alone can give Nightwing a good fight, throw in Mocking Bird and he's definitely not winning.

#26 Posted by Transformers1024 (7130 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Marvel

#27 Posted by Drew_Tan (752 posts) - - Show Bio

If NW plays it smart and doesnt just charge straight at them at the beginning of the fight, he stands a decent chance at winning with better knowledge of the terrain and his skillset. I give NW 54% team 46%.