• 97 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Nightwing_1234 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

standard gear. fighting on a roof top. Start on opposite ends of rooftop. There are a few things here and there for cover. Current versions (new 52 for nightwing, marvel now/most recent showings for the gauntlet). Morals on. win by KO. Nightwing bloodlusted, as in hes willing to hurt but not kill. current versions. He gets time to heal in between fights

R1 - Punisher

R2 - Elektra

R3 - Daredevil

R4 - Deadpool

R5 - Black Panther

R6 - Iron Fist

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21474 posts) - - Show Bio

round one- punisher Nightwing wins

round two- iron fist im assuming with out chi? could go either way?

round three- elektra Nightwing wins

round four - daredevil if Nightwing is smart enough to use sonics he would win.

round five- Deadpool maybe Nightwing could KO'd him?

round six- black panther I like nightwing a lot more but i dont see him winning...

#3 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10438 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he beats Danny. But if he out smarts him he doesn't beat Elektra. DD, pool and BP would annihilate him.

#4 Posted by 18hunt (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

I don't think he beats Danny. But if he out smarts him he doesn't beat Elektra. DD, pool and BP would annihilate him.
#5 Posted by tomlikesfries (4640 posts) - - Show Bio

You got the order wrong. Anyway, stops at Iron Fist (2).

#6 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not confident he passes round 1.

#7 Posted by Nightwing_1234 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Edited by tomlikesfries (4640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing_1234 said:

Maybe this:

R1 - Punisher

R2 - Elektra

R3 - Daredevil

R4 - Deadpool

R5 - Black Panther

R6 - Iron Fist

And he'd probably stop at Elektra.

#9 Posted by Nightwing_1234 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

okay so using the new order how far does he go?

#10 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Deadpool.

#11 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5011 posts) - - Show Bio

Might stop at rd 1 depending on the situation. Definitely not getting past rd 2 an that could be considered spite.

#12 Posted by k4tzm4n (39496 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I'd say this gauntlet needs a lot of balancing. Nightwing's good, but he's not taking a majority against top street levelers, especially if he has to face them one after another. If anything, someone like Daredevil should be the biggest challenge IMHO.

Staff
#13 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5011 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly the only person he has a shot at is Punisher the rest of this list would stomp him or beat him for a majority.

#14 Posted by Nightwing_1234 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

what if he gets time in between rounds.. not prep just time to recover, say a few hours maybe?

#15 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1:Punisher - Nightwing wins,not easy.

Round 2: Iron Fist - Assuming this is without chi I am going with Dick.Otherwise Danny stomps.

Round 3:Elektra - Nightwing curbstomps.

Round 4:Daredevil - Nightwing loses,but it's very close.

Round 5:Deadpool - Nighwting wins.

Round 6:Black Panther - Black Panther after some fight.

This should really go like:

Round 1:Elektra

Round 2:Punisher

Round 3:Deadpool

Round 4:Iron Fist(no chi)

Round 5: Daredevil

Round 6: Black Panther

#16 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2. Elektra is on par with Daredevil and Black Panther is able to beat Batman and Captain America which Nightwing cannot. Deadpool well he can regenerate.

#17 Posted by Nightwing_1234 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

why cant he beat elektra or DD?

#18 Posted by Nightwing_1234 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

New list:

1. punisher

2.elektra

3. daredevil

4.deadpool

5. black panther

6. iron fist

he gets 3 hours in between rounds to rest/replenish equipment. he has new 52 and pre 52 feats.

#19 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

I say he stops at daredevil. The two are so similar in my eyes but even though to be their agility is even Matt still the superior fighter.

#20 Posted by robertloucksjr (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Honestly the only person he has a shot at is Punisher the rest of this list would stomp him or beat him for a majority.

This.

#21 Posted by robertloucksjr (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing_1234 said:

why cant he beat elektra or DD?

Elektra has mystical ninja type powers now. Low level telekinesis, silent scream (real low level Black Canary type scream), she can block assault rifle fire with her sais, and some low level telepathy sensing type abilities.

Daredevil is a lot like Nightwing, but he has the added small powers of perfect balance and radar sensing.

#22 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even entirely sure he can beat punisher... If he somehow does he has no chance against IF

#23 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing beats punisher with moderate effort. 
He could beat iron fist if he gave it everything he has. 
By now he's too tired to stand a chance against elektra, even a rested nightwing would have trouble with her.
Stops at three.

#24 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

It's debatable if he gets passed 1 really.

#25 Posted by Nightwing_1234 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

How far would he get if he had proper time to fully heal in between fights?

#26 Posted by New_World_Order (12952 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Danny.

#27 Posted by CrazyBuffalo (147 posts) - - Show Bio

If he gets past Punisher, (which I am 50/50 on), he definitely stops at Iron Fist on round two. He has no chance there.

#28 Posted by Nightwing_1234 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

hey guys i edited the lineup order and such so if that changes your opinions

#29 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

Round 1:Punisher - Nightwing wins,not easy.

Round 2: Iron Fist - Assuming this is without chi I am going with Dick.Otherwise Danny stomps.

Round 3:Elektra - Nightwing curbstomps.

Round 4:Daredevil - Nightwing loses,but it's very close.

Round 5:Deadpool - Nighwting wins.

Round 6:Black Panther - Black Panther after some fight.

This should really go like:

Round 1:Elektra

Round 2:Punisher

Round 3:Deadpool

Round 4:Iron Fist(no chi)

Round 5: Daredevil

Round 6: Black Panther

agree with this one the most. But Nightwing doesn't stomp Elektra don't underrate her. She's come along way since Bullseye killed her. He should still be able to win though.

#30 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN: Elektra cannot compare to Dick featwise.....

#31 Posted by Strider92 (16242 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Daredevil

#32 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@SUNMAN: Elektra cannot compare to Dick featwise.....

factoring in her mystic abilities and her feats from her solo series Nightwing isn't stomping her

#33 Posted by consolemaster001 (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 2

DEFINENTLY STOPS AT 3

Online
#34 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN said:

@Stronger said:

@SUNMAN: Elektra cannot compare to Dick featwise.....

factoring in her mystic abilities and her feats from her solo series Nightwing isn't stomping her

She hasn't beaten anyone even close to Nightwing......

She casually gets stomped by Bullseye,Gorgon etc.She hasn't even prove she beat Black Widow.

Her only actual feat is beating Silver Samurai,who's only considerable feat is fighting Wolverine and losing.

#35 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@SUNMAN said:

@Stronger said:

@SUNMAN: Elektra cannot compare to Dick featwise.....

factoring in her mystic abilities and her feats from her solo series Nightwing isn't stomping her

She hasn't beaten anyone even close to Nightwing......

She casually gets stomped by Bullseye,Gorgon etc.She hasn't even prove she beat Black Widow.

Her only actual feat is beating Silver Samurai,who's only considerable feat is fighting Wolverine and losing.

what are you talking about Elektra destroyed Bullseye

#36 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't beat DD without some sonic crap. BP has a serious chance, so does IF

#37 Posted by Pokeysteve (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@SUNMAN said:

@Stronger said:

@SUNMAN: Elektra cannot compare to Dick featwise.....

factoring in her mystic abilities and her feats from her solo series Nightwing isn't stomping her

She hasn't beaten anyone even close to Nightwing......

She casually gets stomped by Bullseye,Gorgon etc.She hasn't even prove she beat Black Widow.

Her only actual feat is beating Silver Samurai,who's only considerable feat is fighting Wolverine and losing.

She also trashed Taskmaster.

#38 Posted by cooljammy18 (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Daredevil if he gets past Frank.

#39 Posted by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio

"She casually gets stomped by Bullseye,Gorgon etc.She hasn't even prove she beat Black Widow." Gorgon would just shit all over Nightwing. Not even a solid turd either. Like diahrea poop to the face. That's a guy that could arguably beat IF with his chi.

#40 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say he stops R3 or R4

#41 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

tbh electra is a bit too much for nightwing, stops at round 2

#42 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doombert said:

"She casually gets stomped by Bullseye,Gorgon etc.She hasn't even prove she beat Black Widow." Gorgon would just shit all over Nightwing. Not even a solid turd either. Like diahrea poop to the face. That's a guy that could arguably beat IF with his chi.

I never doubted that.I just wanted to show that Elektra doesn't win most of her fights.

@Pokeysteve: Taskmaster got thrashed by Deadpool.Your point is?????

@SUNMAN: Bullseye was toying with her in that fight.

#43 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Double D

#44 Posted by Pokeysteve (8235 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@Doombert said:

"She casually gets stomped by Bullseye,Gorgon etc.She hasn't even prove she beat Black Widow." Gorgon would just shit all over Nightwing. Not even a solid turd either. Like diahrea poop to the face. That's a guy that could arguably beat IF with his chi.

I never doubted that.I just wanted to show that Elektra doesn't win most of her fights.

@Pokeysteve: Taskmaster got thrashed by Deadpool.Your point is?????

@SUNMAN: Bullseye was toying with her in that fight.

....that Nightwing loses. I thought that was pretty obvious.

#45 Posted by boschePG (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

it stops at Daredevil. DD is undefeated against Black Panther (2 times) Iron Fist (2 times) a bloodlusted Wolverine and Sabertooth. Unless Nightwing (which he doesnt to my knowledge) has some speed boost then Nightwing loses here

#46 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Doombert said:

"She casually gets stomped by Bullseye,Gorgon etc.She hasn't even prove she beat Black Widow." Gorgon would just shit all over Nightwing. Not even a solid turd either. Like diahrea poop to the face. That's a guy that could arguably beat IF with his chi.

I never doubted that.I just wanted to show that Elektra doesn't win most of her fights.

@Pokeysteve: Taskmaster got thrashed by Deadpool.Your point is?????

@SUNMAN: Bullseye was toying with her in that fight.

....that Nightwing loses. I thought that was pretty obvious.

Deadpool got stomped by the Cat,who is actually featless.

Nightwing would beat Elektra easily.

Nightwing would beat Taskmaster after some fight.

#47 Posted by GhostRider2 (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

If he gets past Daredevil which i doubt, he stops at Deadpool.

Online
#48 Posted by SUNMAN (7228 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Stronger said:

@Doombert said:

"She casually gets stomped by Bullseye,Gorgon etc.She hasn't even prove she beat Black Widow." Gorgon would just shit all over Nightwing. Not even a solid turd either. Like diahrea poop to the face. That's a guy that could arguably beat IF with his chi.

I never doubted that.I just wanted to show that Elektra doesn't win most of her fights.

@Pokeysteve: Taskmaster got thrashed by Deadpool.Your point is?????

@SUNMAN: Bullseye was toying with her in that fight.

....that Nightwing loses. I thought that was pretty obvious.

Deadpool got stomped by the Cat,who is actually featless.

Nightwing would beat Elektra easily.

Nightwing would beat Taskmaster after some fight.

you haven't read much Elektra have you?

#49 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN: What I have read about Elektra hasn't surprised me at all.

Featwise,she is a B-lister at best.

#50 Posted by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 - Punisher - Clear R2 - Elektra - Harder fight than I think most would think, but I think it's doable. R3 - Daredevil - Feats put DD ahead with higher lvl MA fighters. I want Nightwing to win though. I have DD hate. R4 - Deadpool - Could kick his behind but isnt getting by his (often times) just silly HF R5 - Black Panther - I give to BP 7-8/10 R6 - Iron Fist - IF takes it unless the writer is a monkey...a slow monkey at that.