• Random encounter
  • Start 30 ft apart
  • Round 1: H2H only / Morals on
  • Round 2: Standard equipment / Dick also has a katana and Roy has a sword

#2 Posted by Shawnbaby (10426 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool/TM

Greater Skillset present here by the Marvel Team

#3 Edited by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's UDON Taskmaster (as pictured) I'm inclined to say that this fight is clearly in Team Marvel's favor (Round 2 may be a closer fight with Team DC's greater variety in gear), might even be almost a stomp, but not quite.

Classic/Current Taskmaster still makes it a good fight with Team Marvel edging out the win.

#4 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@gunmetalgrey said:

If it's UDON Taskmaster (as pictured) I'm inclined to say that this fight is clearly in Team Marvel's favor (Round 2 may be a closer fight with Team DC's greater variety in gear), might even be almost a stomp, but not quite.

Classic/Current Taskmaster still makes it a good fight with Team Marvel edging out the win.

Its current Taskmaster, UDON Tasky was not that impressive he got beat way too many times by Agent X and easily at that.
#5 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1267 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: I thought that was due to Agent X, like Deadpool, having that anti-Tasky unpredictable fighting style?

#6 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@gunmetalgrey said:

@IZZR: I thought that was due to Agent X, like Deadpool, having that anti-Tasky unpredictable fighting style?

Well yeah but Taskmaster was X's teacher so surely he should have known his fighting style, even so Agent X is one of the best fighters in MarvelU so its no big deal but i think in terms of accomplishments for instance Dick has beaten much much tougher foes.
#7 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#8 Posted by k4tzm4n (36414 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster and Deadpool definitely take this one.

Staff
#9 Posted by XiiX (7434 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose said:

Team 2

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 for the win.