Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Theorder14

Team 1

How?

and do you really believe they can take both rounds 10 out of 10?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Iron fist beats that other dude. And nightwing beats DD. And he's smart enough to use sonics any way

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theorder14

@allstarsuperman said:

Iron fist beats that other dude. And nightwing beats DD. And he's smart enough to use sonics any way

umm, could you go into more details? does team 1 win both rounds and do they take 10 out of 10 or 9 out of 10 etc.

And saying Iron Fist beats the *other* dude and Nightwing beats DD isn't a very convincing argument :P

How r they winning? and i believe Grayson rarely use sonics and i doubt he would use it on one opponent unless Nightwing somehow knows DD is blind but i believe it could go either way. i also believe grayson doesn't start off with sonics right away and he only use it when he's in a pinch.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

First idk who that other dude is. So I say iron fist fights him and wins. And nightwing is just as agile, just as fast as dare devil. I'd say nightwing is the better fighter and is smarter too. He will be able to hang with DD, then he will figure out he's blind and use sonics.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

First idk who that other dude is. So I say iron fist fights him and wins. And nightwing is just as agile, just as fast as dare devil. I'd say nightwing is the better fighter and is smarter too. He will be able to hang with DD, then he will figure out he's blind and use sonics.

I didn't want people to post one or two words post because that would be boring. That's why i put morals on/off and who wins 1 out of 10.

if u haven't noticed, i posted two videos of Shichika and i believe his skills r comparable to Iron Fist. Saying Iron Fist wins because you have no idea who the other guy is seems weird >.>. Doesn't it say in the battle bible rules to at least have some knowledge of the characters b4 u post? well, guess it's my fault too because i haven't posted a respect thread etc but it's easy to look up.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump