Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MasterM0r0n

WHOA! WOW!

IronSpider stomps my friend.

I just read up the details on the Iron Spider Armor and it has A LOT of tech, which both Nightwing and Captain America won't be able to go against. The IronSpider has pulse cannons, repulser grenades, and a bunch of many other weapons.

Agggh! You guys had to embarrass me at the beginning of the thread. Anyways thanks for the reminder, sorry.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Iron_Spider_Armor

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Shawnbaby

@MasterM0r0n said:

WHOA! WOW!

IronSpider rape stomps my friend.

I just read up the details on the Iron Spider Armor and it has A LOT of tech, which both Nightwing and Captain America won't be able to go against. The IronSpider has pulse cannons, repulser grenades, and a bunch of many other weapons.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Iron_Spider_Armor

You should avoid the use of the term "Rape", whatever the intent. It's against Forum rules.

As to the subject at hand...Spider-Man wins...the only thing keeping it from being a Stomp is that Peter has hero worship issues with Cap and tends to hold back in his fights against him. Nightwing is a complete non-factor here.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

@MasterM0r0n said:

WHOA! WOW!

IronSpider rape stomps my friend.

You may be new here, but for future reference, please do not use the term 'rape' in that context again. That's a warning.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Static Shock

Anyway, Captain America was able to fight the Iron Spider by himself in the Civil War.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

But there were factors in civil war and spiderman has argueably improved since then.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Static Shock said:

Anyway, Captain America was able to fight the Iron Spider by himself in the Civil War.

I chalk that one up to the Hero Worship i mentioned earlier...Peter, fighting at his best, should be able to handle Cap fairly quickly with or without the Iron Spider.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Static Shock

@jashro44: @Shawnbaby: It's probably because Spider-Man respects Cap. But, with morals on, I think that's a factor that would apply every time they fought. Just my opinion.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Steve was winning, or at least holding Peter off, when they fought. Nightwing might be able to tip the scale... or get in Steve's way, which is certainly a possibility.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

The team. Captain America was giving a good fight for Spidey, and Dick Grayson's gadgets should edge out a win for them.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shawnbaby

@Static Shock said:

@jashro44: @Shawnbaby: It's probably because Spider-Man respects Cap. But, with morals on, I think that's a factor that would apply every time they fought. Just my opinion.

It's true..Spider-Man is always very conflicted when he has to go up against Cap...in Civil War though I would say he was extra conflicted due to the fact that he wasn't even sure he was on the right side. I think in a fight were Peter was actually committed to taking Captain America down...he'd do so...he wouldn't enjoy it...but he should be able to. The Physical Advantages he has over Steve are massive...and he has multiple ways of winning that don't risk hurting his idol.

The Way of the Spider training also puts him at a higher skill level than during Civil War...when the writers actually have him use that training anyway.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By acer51

He does have disadvantage when fighting cap do to being a huge fan of Cap comic-books in Spider-man issue #0

But he just got Kung-fu so I think based on how he's done in a rematch in the Iron-suit he wins.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Strider1992

Spider-man. Even with Morals On he's got all the tools needed to put these guys down without a lot of hassle. Superior speed, strength, agility, invisibility, precognition etc.....

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Stronger

Team wins

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Alexander505

Team wins

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

Iron Spider

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By nefarious

Cap is the only one who will give the Spider a good fight here.

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Haaydrian

@Static Shock said:

That was PIS at its finest. With all of the power ups plus the suit, Steve should not even be able to harm Spider-Man.

Neither Cap nor Nightwing can give Parker a run for his money individually or together. The only way I see this ending with a win for the team is with a surprise taser, if Grayson's taser is strong enough to knock Parker out.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock

@Haaydrian: It wasn't PIS, at all, to be honest. The only significant power up that he had at the time besides organic webbing was his strength. The suit itself didn't even tip the scale. Even the way Cap went about the fight was legit (tricking Spider-Man into getting tagged, regardless of the Spider-Sense, which has happened more than once in his career).

Might have been CIS, considering Spider-Man respects Cap, but that's about it.

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Haaydrian

@Static Shock said:

@Haaydrian: It wasn't PIS, at all, to be honest. The only significant power up that he had at the time besides organic webbing was his strength. The suit itself didn't even tip the scale. Even the way Cap went about the fight was legit (tricking Spider-Man into getting tagged, regardless of the Spider-Sense, which has happened more than once in his career).

Might have been CIS, considering Spider-Man respects Cap, but that's about it.

He went H2H with Titanium Man and now he's getting punched by Cap?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock

@Haaydrian said:

It's not the first time he's been punched by Captain America, anyway (not to mention getting punched by other street-levelers, too). Going hand-to-hand with a villain that Spider-Man has no qualms of beating down is different from fighting someone that he really doesn't want to hurt.

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Haaydrian

@Static Shock said:

@Haaydrian said:

It's not the first time he's been punched by Captain America, anyway (not to mention getting punched by other street-levelers, too). Going hand-to-hand with a villain that Spider-Man has no qualms of beating down is different from fighting someone that he really doesn't want to hurt.

We're not discussing the Strength he has and the fact he's holding it back against Cap. That's CIS.

We're discussing the fact that he got revamped statistics, inclusing revamped durability which allowed him to get punched by a 50 tonner, but all of a sudden he gets punched by Cap and its legit?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

@Haaydrian said:

We're discussing the fact that he got revamped statistics, inclusing revamped durability......

I don't think Spider-Man got an upgrade in durability after the events of the Other. I didn't read that anywhere. I kinda figured you would say that, though.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

There was one other fight in civil war where spider-man had the upper hand...And civil war was before way of the spider.

Haaydrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Haaydrian

@Static Shock said:

@Haaydrian said:

We're discussing the fact that he got revamped statistics, inclusing revamped durability......

I don't think Spider-Man got an upgrade in durability after the events of the Other. I didn't read that anywhere. I kinda figured you would say that, though.

Fair enough.

MasterM0r0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MasterM0r0n

@Strider92 said:

Spider-man. Even with Morals On he's got all the tools needed to put these guys down without a lot of hassle. Superior speed, strength, agility, invisibility, precognition etc.....

Exactly. Even if Spiderman a lot of respect for Captain America, doesn't mean he's going to lose to him. Spiderman will probably disarm him and tie him up and talk to Cap'.

Nightwing's gadgets won't do much against an armor with super-human-like features created by Tony Stark. So this renders Nightwing almost a non-factor in this battle.

I would call this a clear win for Spiderman 10/10.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SpeedForceSpidersaid:

Iron Spider

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strider1992

@Static Shock said:

@Haaydrian said:

The Iron Suit however does add to his durability:

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@Strider92

This plus WOS= Win!
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock

@Strider92: Maybe against bullets. Blunt force is a different matter.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Strider1992

@Static Shock said:

@Strider92: Maybe against bullets. Blunt force is a different matter.

True but Spider-man is no slouch in that department

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

This

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#33  Edited By TDK_1997

The team is going to win.Steve was handling Iron Spider alone during Civil War.With the help of Dick they would win.

SpiderKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SpiderKing

I think i heard that spider-man was able to control spiders but if he could im not sure if that would help.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35  Edited By SUNMAN

On paper Ironspider should win, but going off how Spider-Man has generally been portrayed post OMD. I'd lean towards the team here. Especially with how Cap's been written as of late, and how he was handling Spidey in IronSpidey suit during their Civil War fight. Some might call it PIS, I know I did at the time lol, but going of the showings we've had over the last 6 years or so I'd say Spidey's formidability has been scaled back and the team can take this if they play smart.