#1 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.

#3 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Daredevil."

I love Daredevil as much as the next guy but Nghthawk on this Universe is pretty solid.  I can't decide.
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really sure but i'm a DD fanboy so naturally I went with him.

#5 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

nighthawk if he gets all his gadgets in order and he has prep time but if no prep time i give it to daredevil

#6 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Well if Nighthawk has all his gadgets and tech... Daredevil will be in for a ride of a lifetime
#7 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep but he has all gadgets.

#8 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one to call.

#9 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I know!

#10 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm not really sure but i'm a DD fanboy so naturally I went with him."
Me too
#11 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Well from what we have seen to date of Nighthawk, I would say that Daredevil, is more agile and faster reacting and would appear to be the superior hand to hand fighter.
Estimating Nighthawk's strength is difficult so to make matters easier, I will consider them to be similar in strength.
Nighthawk's costume provides some benefits to him, as it offers far more protection and will thus help insulate him from the full damage of daredevil's attacks.
Although Nighthawk does have several gadgets, some of them are limited in scope against Daredevil. For instance, Nighthawk's throwing daggers. Daredevil has been dodging ninja shuriken for a large number of years so this should be straightforward.
Daredevil also has his billy sticks (and the climbing line).

Overall, I would say that Daredevil should win based on the information known about Nighthawk at this time.

#12 Posted by Alpha (7328 posts) - - Show Bio

DD would take this. Even though Nighthawk is tougher, his skill has not been shown to be greater than DD or his agility. Basically, if he got a hold of DD there would be a problem, but the likelyhood is low. Nighthawk would be more on the level of the current Moon Knight.

#13 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing that second guessed me was that he could take out Hyperion.