nightcrawler vs. spider-man

viewtifullogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By viewtifullogan

My brother and i have been at each others throat a few times discussing this fight so what do you all think, who would win in a fight nightcrawler or spider-man.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

we've had this one before, but i say if spidey can time it right catching nightcrawler comming out of a port with the spidey sense, spidey would win other then that itwould be a never ending match commingout to a draw

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Ippy

Honestly, I think Nightcrawler could take Spidey.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Ippy says:

"Honestly, I think Nightcrawler could take Spidey."

why do u think that?

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ippy says:

"Honestly, I think Nightcrawler could take Spidey."

Yeah Same Here

DRDOOMSDAY360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY360

WITH HIS TELEPORT ABILITYS NIGHTCRAWLER CAN USE IT TO KICK THE WALL-CRAWLER AZZ.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Spider-Man has beaten Nightcrawler, Storm, Wolverine, Cyclops, Colossus, Professor X and Rogue at the same time before.

Chaos boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chaos boy

When did he beat all of the x-men by himself? I like spidey but I dont think he is all that. I think nightcrawler would take him. Let alone Xavier, kinda hard to fight when your mind is mush.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By fesak  Moderator

The time i was talking about was in Secret Wars. Though he has beaten the X-Men single-handedly several times.

Nightcrawler has no chance here, Spider-Man is several times faster, stronger and more agile.

Klutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Klutz

Post Deleted.

Klutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Klutz

Well spider man is stronger, he also has spider sense, which is basicly precognition. so I think even with nightcrawlers teleportaion he could handle spidey knowing where he was at all times. I just like spider-man anyways

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13  Edited By The_Martian

fesak says:

"The time i was talking about was in Secret Wars. Though he has beaten the X-Men single-handedly several times. Nightcrawler has no chance here, Spider-Man is several times faster, stronger and more agile."
Exactly.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

I think nightcrawler is more agile but in reality he should be able to take spiderman out. Spiderman does have the strength and senses but thats only half of the battle when the senses go off. I think if nightcrawler was no quiet with it lol he could be more dangerous.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Martian

zee crusher says:

"I think nightcrawler is more agile but in reality he should be able to take spiderman out. Spiderman does have the strength and senses but thats only half of the battle when the senses go off. I think if nightcrawler was no quiet with it lol he could be more dangerous."
Spider-Man is much quicker thatn Nightcrawler. The only think Nightcralwer has on Spider-Man is his tail and his teleporting. But that is not enough.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

Nobody says:

"zee crusher says:
"I think nightcrawler is more agile but in reality he should be able to take spiderman out. Spiderman does have the strength and senses but thats only half of the battle when the senses go off. I think if nightcrawler was no quiet with it lol he could be more dangerous."
Spider-Man is much quicker thatn Nightcrawler. The only think Nightcralwer has on Spider-Man is his tail and his teleporting. But that is not enough. "

Not really nightcrawler has more agility than spiderman. And yes the teleportation. Spidermans sense can easily be evaded with enough speed or some gas as ironman uses.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Spiderman is the poster child for agility. No character in the Marvel U is more agile. Thats just common knowledge. Spiderman's Spider Sense negates any advantage Nightcrawler's teleporting gives him.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_Martian

zee crusher says:

"Nobody says:
"zee crusher says:
Spider-Man is much quicker thatn Nightcrawler. The only think Nightcralwer has on Spider-Man is his tail and his teleporting. But that is not enough. "
Not really nightcrawler has more agility than spiderman. And yes the teleportation. Spidermans sense can easily be evaded with enough speed or some gas as ironman uses."
Umm...Nightcrawler is not more agile. Spidey has outbeaten him before along with his other members. As G said, nobody is better than Spidey with agility.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

Nobody says:

"zee crusher says:
"Nobody says:
"zee crusher says:
Not really nightcrawler has more agility than spiderman. And yes the teleportation. Spidermans sense can easily be evaded with enough speed or some gas as ironman uses."
Umm...Nightcrawler is not more agile. Spidey has outbeaten him before along with his other members. As G said, nobody is better than Spidey with agility. "

Not saying spiderman will lose the fight ang G is just gonna say something mean to me for no reason so i will just ignore his posts but i'd just saying nh is like toad and stuff they can both go into positions that spiderman won't hold for very long.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Martian

zee crusher says:

"Nobody says:
"zee crusher says:
"Nobody says:
"zee crusher says:
Umm...Nightcrawler is not more agile. Spidey has outbeaten him before along with his other members. As G said, nobody is better than Spidey with agility. "
Not saying spiderman will lose the fight ang G is just gonna say something mean to me for no reason so i will just ignore his posts but i'd just saying nh is like toad and stuff they can both go into positions that spiderman won't hold for very long."
What are you talking about?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lmao, you need to let it go Zee. My saying Spiderman was more agile has nothing to do with you and everything to do with facts. You take these topics to serious. Have a coke and a smile.

Avatar image for alexandria_cromwell
Alexandria Cromwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gambler says:

"Lmao, you need to let it go Zee. My saying Spiderman was more agile has nothing to do with you and everything to do with facts. You take these topics to serious. Have a coke and a smile."

I want some coke.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zee crusher

Nobody says:

"zee crusher says:
"Nobody says:
"zee crusher says:
"Nobody says:
"zee crusher says:
Not saying spiderman will lose the fight ang G is just gonna say something mean to me for no reason so i will just ignore his posts but i'd just saying nh is like toad and stuff they can both go into positions that spiderman won't hold for very long."
What are you talking about? "

that crounching positiong they can both do. spiderman can't really do that. The positions there bodys can bend into like nc has been in the circus for this type of stuff while toad was natrually born like that. Spiderman yeah hes natrually to but no on the same level.

Gambler says:

"Lmao, you need to let it go Zee. My saying Spiderman was more agile has nothing to do with you and everything to do with facts. You take these topics to serious. Have a coke and a smile."

Let what go?? Usually you take things to serious and while i say "Are you serious" in a playing around type way you go and say "Stop pulling things out your ass" or "Everytime you post the yada yada" I don't take things to serious.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Fesak already brought this up, but Spiderman beat Nightcrawler (and others) once before. But thats not the important part, during that fight Nightcrawler actually admits that Spidey is faster and more agile.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zee crusher

Well then my case is closed.

Closed breif case

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"Well then my case is closed.*Closed breif case*"

LOL.

viewtifullogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By viewtifullogan

Well my whole take on this is yes spidermans spider sense would alert him to where nightcrawler will be attacking from but i don't think he could act fast enough. Nightcrawler comes out of his teleportation as fast as he went in, so he could start to through a punch and teleport(might i remind teleportation is instantaneous)within a inch of the wall crawlers face...spidermans fast but i dont think he could dodge that. Also nightcrawler has the ability to teleport others limbs, he could just rip off spidermans arm and be done with it lol. So all you web heads out there what do you think?

For all of those stuck on spiderman has beat him before, spiderman is the golden boy of marvel, i would never be so stupid to think that if marvel pitted them against one another that they would let nightcraweler win. I look at the fight with out all the all the "political" BS i would say.

NEW VENOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NEW VENOM

spiderman but dude this has been done

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blue Nighty

if they were real i know nightcrawler would win but for now spiderman is totely over exgaggerated or whatever how you spell it.. thats finnal
Post Edited:2008-03-02 16:57:16

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Blue Nighty

Gambler ( Quick Biography ) ( Close Biography ) posted 2 days, 4 hours, 54 minutes ago .

"You ain't got what it Takes"

Super Biography:

Powers:

Kinetic Manipulation/Blast Powers

Super Human: Agility & Stealth, Escape Artist, Speed

Hand to Hand Combat

Telekinesis

Weapons Master

Photographic Reflexes

Weakness to:

Extreme Injuries

Extreme Injuries

( Close Biography )

Spiderman is the poster child for agility. No character in the Marvel U is more agile. Thats just common knowledge. Spiderman's Spider Sense negates any advantage Nightcrawler's teleporting gives him.

common knowledge??????? dude their NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

WTF IS THE POST ABOVE?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

A few things.

A. This has been done to death and Spider-Man wins everytime.

B. In Secret Wars Issue # 3 or 5, Spider-Man single handedly takes out the entire X-Men team, including the following: Colossus, Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops, and Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler admits Spider-Man is faster than himself.

C. What the hell is that post about Gambler's origin for you douche?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lmao, what the? You mean Spiderman isn't real? But but I saw him, he was on the magic picture box.

Yin-yang Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Yin-yang Girl

I like Nightcrwaler and I dont know if you know his but teleporting messes with the senses! Nightcrwaler can teleport so fast that spider man wont be able tell where he is and Nightcrawler with kick his azz!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Yin-yang Girl says:

"I like Nightcrwaler and I dont know if you know his but teleporting messes with the senses! Nightcrwaler can teleport so fast that spider man wont be able tell where he is and Nightcrawler with kick his azz!"

Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick. Read the above posts woman. Spider-Man's Spider-sense warns him of danger before it comes near. He'll dodge anything Kurt throws at him and with just a kick he'll take down the blue demon. Kurt's nothing compared to Spider-Man and do you know why? Because Spider-Man completely outclasses him and do you know how I know this? Because it was shown, many times before and do you know where? SECRET WARS.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"Lmao, what the? You mean Spiderman isn't real? But but I saw him, he was on the magic picture box."

You saw him too? Spidey swung by my apartment. He was playing Cards with Wolverine, Hulk, Gambit, Captain America and Thanos.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"Blue Nighty says:
" common knowledge??????? dude their NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Whats with the sudden influx of stupidity lately?"

His mother stood in a microwave factory when she was pregnant. They were all on.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Blue Nighty says:

"common knowledge??????? dude their NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Whats with the sudden influx of stupidity lately?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#39  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Blue Nighty says:

That's what I was wondering.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Lmao, what the? You mean Spiderman isn't real? But but I saw him, he was on the magic picture box."

You saw him too? Spidey swung by my apartment. He was playing Cards with Wolverine, Hulk, Gambit, Captain America and Thanos."

Now thats just plain dumb. Stupid head! Everyone knows Captain America is dead. It was on the news. I saw it. He's buried under the White House where they bury all the heroes. Gosh....

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Gambler says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
You saw him too? Spidey swung by my apartment. He was playing Cards with Wolverine, Hulk, Gambit, Captain America and Thanos."
Now thats just plain dumb. Stupid head! Everyone knows Captain America is dead. It was on the news. I saw it. He's buried under the White House where they bury all the heroes. Gosh.... "

No, it was Bucky. Remember, that Cap is still alive, the man just started anyway.

@Blue: Have you ever heard of dragging the story? The same way Superman doesn't just die already is the same way Spider-Man gets hit. It would be boring if Spider-Man dodged everybody all day.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Blue Nighty

Eternal Chaos says:

"Gambler says:
"Blue Nighty says:
His mother stood in a microwave factory when she was pregnant. They were all on."

Dude, follow the instructions of your picture and do us all a favor.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Blue Nighty

If spiderman can be punched by anyone (right in the face) which im sure he has in his history im sure he can't dodge nighties teleportations. Nightcrawler does blindside blitz that dazes confuses and sickens him. Im sure u can picure what happens next.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Blue Nighty says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Blue Nighty says:
His mother stood in a microwave factory when she was pregnant. They were all on."
Dude, follow the instructions of your picture and do us all a favor."

You're the one who posted Gambler's entire bio and brought in Spider-Man you ass.

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Blue Nighty

Your telling me out of all of spidermans history hes never been punched ???????? Ever yeah right.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Blue Nighty says:

"If spiderman can be punched by anyone (right in the face) which im sure he has in his history im sure he can't dodge nighties teleportations. Nightcrawler does blindside blitz that dazes confuses and sickens him. Im sure u can picure what happens next. "

Who said Spiderman can be punched by anyone? What about Spiderman's spidersense? Is that magically gone all the sudden?

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Blue Nighty

Eternal Chaos says:

"Blue Nighty says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Gambler says:
"Blue Nighty says:
Dude, follow the instructions of your picture and do us all a favor."
You're the one who posted Gambler's entire bio and brought in Spider-Man you ass."

No that was the site I copied the name of who ever and all that came up

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Blue Nighty says:

"Your telling me out of all of spidermans history hes never been punched ???????? Ever yeah right. "

He's been punched, but by people much faster than him, or in some cases, for the story. Nightcrawler doesn't fit into that catagory.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Blue Nighty says:

"Your telling me out of all of spidermans history hes never been punched ???????? Ever yeah right. "

Is that what I said, is that what you originally stated? No, not even close.

Blue Nighty says:

"If spiderman can be punched by anyone. "

Anyone shouldn't be able to land a punch on Spiderman. Only those with the same level of speed and agility. In rare cases characters like Cap who are master tacticians and can dictate an opponents movements. Anyone else its simply for the story (as EC pointed out, and should be common knowledge to anyone who reads comics)

Blue Nighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Blue Nighty

Gambler says:

"Blue Nighty says:
Is that what I said, is that what you originally stated? No, not even close. Blue Nighty says:
"If spiderman can be punched by anyone. "
Anyone shouldn't be able to land a punch on Spiderman. Only those with the same level of speed and agility. In rare cases characters like Cap who are master tacticians and can dictate an opponents movements. Anyone else its simply for the story (as EC pointed out, and should be common knowledge to anyone who reads comics)"

which im sure he has in his history is what I said, then he can get hit by spideys teleports. Nightie can teleport faster then anyone who can punch that isn't supes quicksilver or flash (or in that catagory)