#1 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep who wins?

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing. If he had the right weapons, then he could do it. If not, he's gonna run away 

#3 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

nightwing is not in this fight

#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

whoops! read it wrong. 

#5 Posted by Skylar (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler would be teleporting around the place so luke cage couldn't even hit him

#6 Posted by Lunacyde (19124 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler in a long hard fight.

#7 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Nightcrawler in a long hard fight."
no lol he dealt with guys worse then him. He would just teleport him all the way above the clouds and drop him there. Not even Cage could survive a fall at that height. 
#8 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Nightcrawler in a long hard fight."
no lol he dealt with guys worse then him. He would just teleport him all the way above the clouds and drop him there. Not even Cage could survive a fall at that height. "
He survived a fall from the top of a skyscraper, now what you said is a much greater height but thing is after you reach terminal velocity height does not matter anymore.

Now if he fell from a skyscraper and just got and went back to the fight it's not hard to imagine him surviving a cloud line fall.
#9 Posted by Mattimus Prime (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler has taken out Collossus before, I am pretty sure he can take Cage eventually

#10 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

NC and he dosn't have to kill multable telaports will make luke pass out

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
Watch Dog said:
"NC and he dosn't have to kill multable telaports will make luke pass out"

MULTIPLE

Moderator
#12 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Nightcrawler wins... in a teleport or two

lol
#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
caption


























































caption


#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

....................

Moderator
#15 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

it wouldn't hurt Cage.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"it wouldn't hurt Cage."
I'm pretty sure we all get it by now...nobody is actually arguing for Cage....
Moderator
#17 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"it wouldn't hurt Cage."
I'm pretty sure we all get it by now...nobody is actually arguing for Cage...."
Ok I'm just saying....
#18 Posted by Winduizcool (775 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattimus Prime said:
"Nightcrawler has taken out Collossus before, I am pretty sure he can take Cage eventually "

Wow. Didn't know that.
#19 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage

#20 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattimus Prime said:
"Nightcrawler has taken out Collossus before, I am pretty sure he can take Cage eventually "

does anyone have any scans of that ? I would love to see it, thats wild I could never imagine that lol
#21 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
nightcrawler is the most likely to win but, cage could hit him at least once for a ko or drop the building under both of them.
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler.

Moderator
#23 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler has not only performed the drop feat before, but has also teleported only a part of someone away with him, like their arm.
It is extremely taxing on him, but this could cause Cage a bit of a problem.

#24 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"Nightcrawler has not only performed the drop feat before, but has also teleported only a part of someone away with him, like their arm.It is extremely taxing on him, but this could cause Cage a bit of a problem. "

agreed
#25 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
NC has ported an arm b4?
#26 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"NC has ported an arm b4?"
I'm not sure if it was an arm or another appendage.
#27 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10487 posts) - - Show Bio

NC for the win.

#28 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"Nightcrawler has not only performed the drop feat before, but has also teleported only a part of someone away with him, like their arm.It is extremely taxing on him, but this could cause Cage a bit of a problem. "

To be fair, that was AoA Nightcrawler. Mainstream Nightcrawler has never been seen doing that to another person, so it's all just theory that he could.
#29 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
NC has bn shown capable of selective porting in the main 616 U.
#30 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"NC has bn shown capable of selective porting in the main 616 U."

True, but it would be extremely out of character for him to even attempt such a thing on a living person.
#31 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

@Power NeXus said:

"@castleking said:
"NC has bn shown capable of selective porting in the main 616 U."
True, but it would be extremely out of character for him to even attempt such a thing on a living person. "


In a fight for your life, you would probably exhaust other means first, I agree, but to survive you would do what it takes.

#32 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler, at the very least he can BFR

#33 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"

@Power NeXus said:

"@castleking said:
"NC has bn shown capable of selective porting in the main 616 U."
True, but it would be extremely out of character for him to even attempt such a thing on a living person. "


In a fight for your life, you would probably exhaust other means first, I agree, but to survive you would do what it takes.

"

Nightcrawler fights for his life on a regular basis, but has still never attempted this.
#34 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio

1 good solid punch from cage and its all over.

#35 Posted by xbuilder (106 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see the multiport to knock cage out working
But One good punch and Kurt is a stain.