#1 Edited by Rick_Grayson (626 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep, morals off.  Win by KO / Incapacitation or Death.

Round 1 Straight sword fight, no powers.
Round 2 Nightcrawler has teleport and 2 swords, Deadpool has healing factor and standard equipment.
Round 3 Nightcrawler has teleport and 2 swords, Deadpool has healing factor, standard equipment and teleporter.

#2 Edited by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, for all three, except maybe second :o

#3 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

i do not count agility as powers since that is his natural ability (like his tail , fur , etc) so i give it to nightcrawler for round 1

round two nightcrawler pops deadpool's head off and throws it in a ditch (like he did in AoA) or since no morals starts bamfing wade's limbs off one by one till he is just a stub and then cuts deadpool's head off

round three is challenging if nightcrawler gets over confident , deadpool can counter or predict where he will pop up and and strike , but otherwise it will be a tough and awesome teleporting melee . ill give it to kurt based on him having the longer experience with teleporting

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

i do not count agility as powers since that is his natural ability (like his tail , fur , etc) so i give it to nightcrawler for round 1

round two nightcrawler pops deadpool's head off and throws it in a ditch (like he did in AoA) or since no morals starts bamfing wade's limbs off one by one till he is just a stub and then cuts deadpool's head off

round three is challenging if nightcrawler gets over confident , deadpool can counter or predict where he will pop up and and strike , but otherwise it will be a tough and awesome teleporting melee . ill give it to kurt based on him having the longer experience with teleporting

Pretty sure Deadpool could survive that.

#5 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: in AoA , no. and yes he can heal back everything , but it will incapacitate him .

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@SoA said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: in AoA , no. and yes he can heal back everything , but it will incapacitate him .

Depends if KO/Incapacitate counts. If this is a battle to the death, then we know how it'll go down....

#7 Posted by Rick_Grayson (626 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry I should have specified, it'll have to be KO / Incapacitation cos of Deadpools healing factor, I'll add that now.

#8 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to go with DP but its hard to think of what Nightcrawler could do with morals off. Unless DP could smell the brimstone from when he teleports I would have to go with Nightcrawler for all three, like SoA said, he could just warp his head off.Seems kinda stange that the rest of him doesnt come with it though, Id like to see if Nightcrawler has ever done this any other times.

#9 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2511 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler for all three rounds, round 3 would be awesome to see though

#10 Posted by hyperbeing (380 posts) - - Show Bio

i think dp has a cahnce and rmemeber teleporting isnt easy nightcrawler has to concentrate and plan where he goes or else he can make a mistake and ene up between a wall. and isnt dp am aster at sowrds and wepinary and didnt he take on cap america

#11 Edited by phoenix_rain (4 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was no morals... Remember DP is also highly trained in combat. But I do think Nightcrawler could win it.

#12 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (4465 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins majority I guess.