Gambler says:

"Deadpool."

yea

#4 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know nightcrawler as swords too and hes much fast then deadpool

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"i don't know nightcrawler as swords too and hes much fast then deadpool"

Deadpool has a healing factor and a sword and a machine gun and a grenade and who knows what else.

#6 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"phage says:

Deadpool has a healing factor and a sword and a machine gun and a grenade and who knows what else."

but can all that stuff hit nightcrawler??

#7 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"phage says:

Deadpool has a healing factor and a sword and a machine gun and a grenade and who knows what else."

yeah besides deadpool's seemingly never ending arsenal hes got a healing factor that can heal him from a grenade exploding his entire intestines. no way nightcrawler could win unless its a running away race.

#8 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"Gambler says:
"phage says:

yeah besides deadpool's seemingly never ending arsenal hes got a healing factor that can heal him from a grenade exploding his entire intestines. no way nightcrawler could win unless its a running away race."

i agree. it will be a good fight

#9 Posted by Eternus (692 posts) - - Show Bio

phage says:

"phage says: i agree. it will be a good fight "

not really nightcrawler would be dead in minutes.

#10 Posted by phage (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternus says:

"phage says:
"phage says: i agree. it will be a good fight "

not really nightcrawler would be dead in minutes."

i can't see that i think hes to fast to deadpool..i think it would last for a less 25 min

#11 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool

#12 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't shot wat you can't see, Nightcrawler teleports behind him a stab in the bak flollowed by a quick decapatation,maybe teleport his remains a couple miles above ground.

#13 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"You can't shot wat you can't see, Nightcrawler teleports behind him a stab in the bak flollowed by a quick decapatation,maybe teleport his remains a couple miles above ground."

Ummm, I don't think I've ever seen him able to cut someone's head off, and even if he did take the remains somewhere, he'd heal back over entually. The stab in the back wouldn't do anything, as that would heal up really quickly.

#14 Posted by Lunacyde (19029 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightcrawler would beat Wade without the healing factor.....however becaus eof his healing factor there is nothing NC could do to Deadpool to keep him from healing right back. If it's a fight to the death Deadpool....if it's a fight to momentarily maiming, or stopping the other opponent I give it to NC....I love them both though