Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By karasu_
@jflash94 said:

" NC "

wouldn't he have a hard time teleporting him, say if he morphed into a big animal, i mean all that mass has to put some kind of strain on NC right?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Beast Boy

jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jflash94
@karasu_:
XD do u think beast boy knows about his teleporting prowess
karasu_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By karasu_
@jflash94 said:
" @karasu_: XD do u think beast boy knows about his teleporting prowess "
no but he will eventually learn of his abilities during the battle.. 
he will get surprised but it doesn't mean he wins as soon as he uses it
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jflash94

yes but beast boys heightened sense of smell probably will be knocked out by NCs gas problem XD

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Power NeXus

Nightcrawler via speedblitz

But WTF is the point of having a sword made out of wood?? That's just a stick.

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Power NeXus: Actually, it would be like an escrima weapon. And those hurt like hell.
this guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By this guy

the wooden swords make it a pain in the @$$ but NC for the win

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Power NeXus
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Power NeXus: Actually, it would be like an escrima weapon. And those hurt like hell. "

I know they're still good weapons. I was just pointing out that a sword really isn't a sword if it's made out of wood.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crom-Cruach

I go with beast boy.
shape-shift into a gnat or something else so small NC can't see it, then he goes up into his mouth, then he turns into a whale and explodes out of  NC's head

result: one dead NC.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#13  Edited By Supreme Marvel
@Crom-Cruach said:
" I go with beast boy. shape-shift into a gnat or something else so small NC can't see it, then he goes up into his mouth, then he turns into a whale and explodes out of  NC's head  result: one dead NC. "
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jflash94

Nc wins due to beast boys hightened sense

YES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By YES
@Crom-Cruach:  CORRECT!!
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jflash94
@YES:
beast boy would never do that and im guessing morals apply 
Spidertheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Spidertheking
Stalemate . In the beginning NC would probably  Blitz Beast Boy stabbing him repeatedly with that wood sword. Then Beast Boy turns into a Rhino or dinosaur something that Night crawler would have a problem hurting with the wooden sword. Then while beast boy is a dinosaur, (or anything other animal with really tough skin). Beast boy would not be able to hit NC due to his agility, and teleportation.  So now Beast boy can't hurt NC, and NC can't hurt beast boy.  

Stalemate
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jflash94
@Spidertheking:
actually im guessing the dinosaur couldnt feel anything 

but the rhino has heitened senses so when it smells that smoke it will pass out
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@jflash94 said:

" @YES: beast boy would never do that and im guessing morals apply  "

unless stated otherwise, we assume they are doing their absolute best to kill each other. with that in mind, Beast Boy has even demonstrated the ability to change into shapes invisible to the naked eye, giant prehistoric beasts and worse. All out NC dies, because BB is packing the whole freaking animal kingdom in his belt.

that includes platypuses and every other horror that lives in Australia. BB wins.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @jflash94 said:

" @YES: beast boy would never do that and im guessing morals apply  "

unless stated otherwise, we assume they are doing their absolute best to kill each other. "
No, they don't. We always assume that the characters are fighting at the best of their ability, but well within the limits of their personality.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Morpheus_ said:

No, they don't. We always assume that the characters are fighting at the best of their ability, but well within the limits of their personality. "

Fine then:
-shapeshift into a creature invisible to the naked eye, enter NC, then shapeshift into any animal with a paralytic poison. Sting him, he's paralyzed. BB wins without killing
-Shape shifts into an insect with perfect movement flight, like a dragonfly. Transform into a whale, drop on him. Knocks him out cold. BB wins, and NC is still alive
-shapeshift into a bacteria, sick a disease on him. BB wins.

Really, with the whole animal kingdom in his belt. BB has a hundred ways he can win.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

No, they don't. We always assume that the characters are fighting at the best of their ability, but well within the limits of their personality. "

Fine then:-shapeshift into a creature invisible to the naked eye, enter NC, then shapeshift into any animal with a paralytic poison. Sting him, he's paralyzed. BB wins without killing -Shape shifts into an insect with perfect movement flight, like a dragonfly. Transform into a whale, drop on him. Knocks him out cold. BB wins, and NC is still alive -shapeshift into a bacteria, sick a disease on him. BB wins.  Really, with the whole animal kingdom in his belt. BB has a hundred ways he can win. "
You  misunderstand. I have no interest in this battle - I am merely clarifying on the rules.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Morpheus_ said:
 "You  misunderstand. I have no interest in this battle - I am merely clarifying on the rules. "
In understood, upon which I have exposed possibilities based on this clarification. My use of  "fine" did not mean I was starting a battle with you. It meant: fine then I will present possible scenarios based on the clarified rules
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Crom-Cruach said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
 "You  misunderstand. I have no interest in this battle - I am merely clarifying on the rules. "
In understood, upon which I have exposed possibilities based on this clarification. My use of  "fine" did not mean I was starting a battle with you. It meant: fine then I will present possible scenarios based on the clarified rules "
Understood.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xmenfallen
@Crom-Cruach: i agree with him
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jflash94
@Crom-Cruach:
XD no if  NC is fighting to his best he is way more agile then BBs other forms so when he fights he could stab dino in the eye  

BB changes to something small NC will see this and pull his body apart  

(but everyone usually asumes that morals apply ive never seen a forum where everyone seems moral dont apply ) 

NC also can tear off one of beast boys limbs before he transforms to
jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jflash94
@Crom-Cruach:
i dont think BB would do that right off the bat  he would transform to other animals first which would show off his abilities which would let NC know what he is capable of and NC would notice a bug flying in his throat wth u act like if a flky flies in ur throat u let it be no u cough and try to spit it out 

do u even know NCs powers teleport  

i think u would notice a whale almost dropping on u and teleport away
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@jflash94 said:
" think u would notice a whale almost dropping on u and teleport away "
First off there are several animal miles more agile then NC. Like multiple species of apes.

Finally, hence the dragonfly. Don't drop from ten feet over his head. Shift when you are just an inch over his had and crush him. NC has no chance, BB can transform into any living thing of the animal kingdom. NC teleporting won't stop BB, all he has to do is shift into something NC can't see and sneak attack him with an incapacitating attack before NC can react.

NC's teleportation requires him to think and react. And he doesn't have a spider-sense. Even if he did, if he senses danger but can't for the life of him see it, like if BB was shapeshifted into something invisible to the naked eye. Then he can still be hit.
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Dark Zoom

NC

jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jflash94
@Crom-Cruach:
yes again though BB wouldnt drop a whale on someone unless he knew he could take it  

wth if BB dropped a whale on every one he has faught then ye BB would take it but he doesnt its because he doesnt kill if morals didnt apply BB could take this but im guessing morals do and if so then yes Nc wins 

also i think Nc is more agile via him being able to rotate his spine more and walks on all fours he can do anything a monkey can do and more XD
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@jflash94 said:

" @Crom-Cruach: yes again though BB wouldnt drop a whale on someone unless he knew he could take it    wth if BB dropped a whale on every one he has faught then ye BB would take it but he doesnt its because he doesnt kill if morals didnt apply BB could take this but im guessing morals do and if so then yes Nc wins  also i think Nc is more agile via him being able to rotate his spine more and walks on all fours he can do anything a monkey can do and more XD "

Morals won't save NC, not even close. BB has every animal in the natural kingdom in his belt, creatures with perfect flight,beasts that are faster, stronger and tougher. Spider-monkeys and many species of squirrels and tree animals are much more agile then NC. He can transform into shapes with paralytic poison, and more. Add in that he transforms at the speed of thought. NC will get his ass handed to him and BB won't even have to go for killing blows. The animal kingdom has plenty of poisons and worse that don't kill.

Teleportation is useless if your enemy can shapeshift into things you won't even be able to see until it's far too late. Shape-shift into a fly or anything too small for NC to see, get within touching distance of him, transform into something with paralyzing poison. Sting him, game over, NC loses.

Really BB is on a different power tier from NC.
Avatar image for victoriagrey_2010
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:p

Avatar image for victoriagrey_2010
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

;P

jflash94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jflash94
@Crom-Cruach:
yes  but BB has nevr faught anyone with NCs abilitys one 
 also each animal he has have different effex\cts and different speeds 

also both activate by the speed of thought also 

Also NC can hurt most of the animals he has except big ones 

cheetahs dont go up agains humans because of there slick form  

so even if he transformed to something else in mid transformation  it would probably slow him down most powerful creatuer he has is trex and that wont help if he goes near a corner or stabs its eyes
I_Aint_bias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By I_Aint_bias

Can You Plz tell me how the fight goes down and who throws the 1st punch cause since NightCrawler a Monster I think he can turn into NC

unstressing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_aint_bias: I wanted to smack you upside your head but then I realized I must resist. NC is a mutant and BeastBoy can change into animals NC is not a animal.... Anyway NC wins here BB can't attack him its one of those NC teleport to a volcano drops BB then tele's out before BB can react and know where he is.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NC should take this thoe with difficulty

I_Aint_bias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By I_Aint_bias

@unstressing: I wanna do the same how far is a Volcano ? he can only teleport couple of yards i understand if u say it a stand off but that still be stupied he can turn into a fly and fly away so what your points like really beast Boy and beat NC Easy show me proof that NC Even has the balls to kill a BOY

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jflash94: i'm picking beast boy I don't know much about beast boy I do know a lot of people have laughed at that nightcrawlers punches

I_Aint_bias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unstressing: Yea case no one has hit NC while he teleporting now you need to get smacked up inside the head