Batman can't catch up with Kurt

Nightcrawler wins

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nightcrawler's teleportation doesn't have a speed factor, as far as I'm aware. I've never seen it mentioned how fast Nightcrawler's teleportation is other than it being instant. If Batman has prep, was exactly is he going to do with that prep? What prep has he used in the past indicates his ability to react to teleporters in the same fashion Nightcrawler uses his power?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MonsterStomp

The comments about Batman not being aloud to utilize prep to the fullest tho.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@rbt said:

So you gave Batman one day prep and placed him against someone lower than Jean Grey? Awesome. Always love to Batman win a fight..

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Well things like the Insider Suit and his robots were featured in one story and never been seen again no matter in how much trouble he was and how much prep he had. Still people say it´s a insta win although he never uses them.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kario1 said:

Batman's suit can electrocute people, and if kurt was to go on his back, he would be shocked. If he was to teleport behind bats, then Batman would just turn around and beat him.

Yes, because Batman has precognition and knows when and where Nightcrawler is going to appear, that way he knows when and where to strike Nightcrawler the moment he does appear. Right?

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SirNeko
@dark_cloud_ said:

Nightcrawler's teleportation doesn't have a speed factor, as far as I'm aware. I've never seen it mentioned how fast Nightcrawler's teleportation is other than it being instant. If Batman has prep, was exactly is he going to do with that prep? What prep has he used in the past indicates his ability to react to teleporters in the same fashion Nightcrawler uses his power?

^This, NC murderstomps hard here. Doesn't matter what Batman brings with him, NC just has to jump once and it's over.

He can grab Bats from every angle of the 360 degrees, there is no way for Bats to dodge or catch him. Once Bats is caught, he is either swimming with the lava fishes or has a sword through his skull.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:
@monsterstomp said:

Well things like the Insider Suit and his robots were featured in one story and never been seen again no matter in how much trouble he was and how much prep he had. Still people say it´s a insta win although he never uses them.

Without morals and bloodlusted, he'll probably whip it out.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa said:
@monsterstomp said:

Without morals and bloodlusted, he'll probably whip it out.

Because uhm.....what about his morals stops him from using a super suit that makes it easier to catch criminals?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa: Uh. Uhmm. The OP said his morals are off and he's bloodlusted. So, Uhm, anything goes.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Stompa

@monsterstomp: Anything that´s available to him yes. And i think it´s not available since he never uses it.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa: Didn't he create the thing? Who cares if it has dust on it.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Stompa

@monsterstomp: Yeah and maybe it´s been destroyed or he deconstructed it or he gifted it to his nephew who was bullied at school. I understand your point you say it is available to him until it is shown to be unavailable and i say when it was only used in one story arc and never after it is unavailable till we see him use it.....we can just agree to disagree.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa: Your argument makes no sense. It's like saying "a monster that can only be killed by a special particle beam cannon (which you made many years ago but never used it) has given you 3 hours of prep before he rains hell, but since you haven't used it for a very long time, you don't get to use your particle cannon".

???

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: And it makes more sense Bats has the Insider Suit in his Batcave but when his son is killed, Darkseid stomps around earth and alle the funny things that happen in Forever Evil, Bats just thinks.....Naaaaah the boots of the Insider are a bit tight....i won´t wear it till i gave them to my shoemaker....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MonsterStomp

@stompa: Yea because Batman Insider Suit can take Darkseid... -.-

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Didn´t say that but his normal suit dosen´t either.....and the point is his chances in ANY fight would be better but he never uses it. Question: Why?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa: Because his insider suit is pretty OP for standard street level tasks? Plot? Who knows? The point is, he's without morals and bloodlusted in this fight.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Yeah or the suit is no longer avilable. Your guess is as good as mine. Like i said we won´t agree on this.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By New_World_Order

Batsy

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nightcrawler all day, everyday.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b002a48709ce
deactivated-5b002a48709ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't nightcrawler just be able to teleport batmans head off? Even if he didnt, i doubt that batman could hit him while he is teleporting. Nightcrawler wins this with ease i think.

batmanrox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: even with prep, there isn't much Batman can do to stop Nightcrawler...has he faced teleportors before? Show me some scans that he was able to successfully win and I will change my opinion.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmanrox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By batmanrox
TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a random encounter , Kurt curbstomps Batman. Too fast and teleportation. With one day prep Batman god stomps poor Kurt. Too much money and too damn smart.Bruce is mitchbade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins because of prep. I imagine him creating a suit of some kind to protect him