Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DrTyrannical

Night Crawler and Spiderman

vs

Deadpool, Deathstroke and Captain America (Rogers) 

Two Scenarios

1. Morals on

2. Morals off

Fight takes place in Gotham City

MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MrRagePants
Why NC and Spidey could win
Morals on, they won't. Both these guys would be afraid to injure or kill their targets so they will be on jobber mode. DP can go with Spiderman while DS and Cap takes on NC.
Morals off, NC's tele dismemberment can surprise Captain America, Spiderman will definitely kill Deadpool, leaving 2v1 in favor of NC/Spidey.

Why DP,DS and Cap could win
Morals on, see above.
Morals off, Deathstroke will wait until NC shows up and tries to dismember one of his team mate, whether it's Wade or Steve (he would prefer it be Wade due to his HF), then snipe his head off. If it's Wade, and once NC is dead, it's Spidey VS DS and Cap which will be very hard for Spidey. If it's DS and DP, Spidey might win.

Why no team will win
Batman city, he wins.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DrTyrannical
@MrRagePants said:
" Why NC and Spidey could win
Morals on, they won't. Both these guys would be afraid to injure or kill their targets so they will be on jobber mode. DP can go with Spiderman while DS and Cap takes on NC.
Morals off, NC's tele dismemberment can surprise Captain America, Spiderman will definitely kill Deadpool, leaving 2v1 in favor of NC/Spidey.

Why DP,DS and Cap could win
Morals on, see above.
Morals off, Deathstroke will wait until NC shows up and tries to dismember one of his team mate, whether it's Wade or Steve (he would prefer it be Wade due to his HF), then snipe his head off. If it's Wade, and once NC is dead, it's Spidey VS DS and Cap which will be very hard for Spidey. If it's DS and DP, Spidey might win.

Why no team will win Batman city, he wins. "
You can't kill NC with bullets. He has easily teleported away from bullets after the bullet has been fired on more than one occasion. In fact I have a scan somewhere where a bullet was fired at someone else and NC was fast enough to tele in, grab her and tele out safely. This was well after the bullets was fired too. 
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MrRagePants
@DrTyrannical said:

"You can't kill NC with bullets. He has easily teleported away from bullets after the bullet has been fired on more than one occasion. In fact I have a scan somewhere where a bullet was fired at someone else and NC was fast enough to tele in, grab her and tele out safely. This was well after the bullets was fired too.  "

Point taken, I took that in consideration, but the question is "Who fired this bullet you speak of?", "Is it just an ordinary thug?", even if it's not just an ordinary thug,  Deathstroke's mind could take in consideration how NC is moving and will adjust his firing prep. 

I find it hard to analyze who'll win in Morals off if DS is matched up against Spidey, and that leaves DP+Cap against NC. The duo might be able to tag Kurt, if not, one of them is going to die for sure. Thus I made the match up for Kurt VS DS.

All speculations anyway, Cap and DS are both agile fighters, and Wade, though a clown, with morals off can be pretty solid (as long as he still gets to talk).
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DrTyrannical
@MrRagePants said:
" @DrTyrannical said:

"You can't kill NC with bullets. He has easily teleported away from bullets after the bullet has been fired on more than one occasion. In fact I have a scan somewhere where a bullet was fired at someone else and NC was fast enough to tele in, grab her and tele out safely. This was well after the bullets was fired too.  "

Point taken, I took that in consideration, but the question is "Who fired this bullet you speak of?", "Is it just an ordinary thug?", even if it's not just an ordinary thug,  Deathstroke's mind could take in consideration how NC is moving and will adjust his firing prep.    I find it hard to analyze who'll win in Morals off if DS is matched up against Spidey, and that leaves DP+Cap against NC. The duo might be able to tag Kurt, if not, one of them is going to die for sure. Thus I made the match up for Kurt VS DS.  All speculations anyway, Cap and DS are both agile fighters, and Wade, though a clown, with morals off can be pretty solid (as long as he still gets to talk). "
IMO it doesn't really matter who fires the bullet. A bullet can only travel so fast, and NC's been shown to dodge every bullet that's been fired at him ever. I think. I don;t recall him ever being tagged.

Spidey's webbing couls also incapacitate Cap right off the bat making a 2v2 instantly. Spidey is familiar with Cap and such scenario is possible.
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrRagePants
@DrTyrannical: A bullet can only travel so fast, but if it is fired right before NC lands where he is suppose to teleport in, it will hit him. DS should be capable of such calculation. 

Just to set an example of what's going on in my head regarding how DS will shoot NC...
NC is at point A, Captain America is at point B. NC will teleport to B, DS fires gun, NC lands at point B the same time as the bullet.

This fight really could go either way because it's not in their "regular" showings that Cap, Spiderman and NC are bloodlusted. Meanwhile, a bloodlusted DS or DP could be pointless or more brutal.

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention Spidey tagging cap. Cap - though not comparable to Spidey - is pretty agile for his size, he is considered one of the best fighters, so Spidey tagging him will not be easy.
DrTyrannical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DrTyrannical
@MrRagePants said:
" @DrTyrannical: A bullet can only travel so fast, but if it is fired right before NC lands where he is suppose to teleport in, it will hit him. DS should be capable of such calculation.   Just to set an example of what's going on in my head regarding how DS will shoot NC...NC is at point A, Captain America is at point B. NC will teleport to B, DS fires gun, NC lands at point B the same time as the bullet.  This fight really could go either way because it's not in their "regular" showings that Cap, Spiderman and NC are bloodlusted. Meanwhile, a bloodlusted DS or DP could be pointless or more brutal.   EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention Spidey tagging cap. Cap - though not comparable to Spidey - is pretty agile for his size, he is considered one of the best fighters, so Spidey tagging him will not be easy. "
That scenario is possible. But NC isn't dumb. He doesn't TP in patterns. It's mostly on orthodox jumps. Calculating is impossible.

And Spidey can stop bullets with webbing and has completely immobilized Wolverine with webbing in a matter of seconds. Tagging Cap with a wall of web isn't that hard IMO.