Night Wolf vs Thunderbird.

TheNewFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheNewFalcon

Mortal Kombat's Nightwolf vs Marvels X men Thunderbird, 2 native american heroes!

Nightwolf get's his spirit bow & arrows and his tomahawks, Thunderbird has only his hands.

Nightwolf get's 1 day prep, Thunderbird get's 3 days.

Battle takes place at the Grand Canyon and sunset, clear sky. Morals on, fight to KO opponent.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

james or john proudstar?

in that 1 day nightwolf can ask the spirits for some info on thunderbird and then end the fight quickly with his shamanic abilities instead of engaging him physically( mystic tomahawk to the face, lightning, etc). random encounter either one can beat nightwolf

james or john cant do much with there prep other than bring items that can help mount a defense... but that isn't allowed in the op

nightwolf for the win

TheNewFalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheNewFalcon

Im not sure, diddnt know there was 2, but nightwolf does not have his lightning, thunderbird gets a dossier on nightwolf during his i guess.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@thenewfalcon: I would love to get more info and feats for Thunderbird, but after reading the wiki and sizing up his stats, I think Nightwolf would take it.

1. Strength - TB is stronger than NW off top, but as far as I can tell NW has stronger striking power, especially with his spirit weapons. IMO, if TB grapples NW it could be over (since NW's lightning is disabled), but outside of that NW is just more dangerous up close than TB.
  2. Speed - Combat/overall speed I'd say goes to NW. Due to his shoulder charge, and his ability to tap into the spirits power for teleportation (outside of combat), NW should be able to move faster than TB.
  3. Durability - TB has this hands down. He's enhanced all around, and though NW can take some serious punishment, TB can take more.
  4. Fighting ability - NW beats TB in skill. TB is unquestionably a seasoned and trained fighter, but NW has MANY more years of experience, and is concidered to be among a short list of the greatest of Earth's fighters.
  5. Energy projection - NW wins this too. As far as I can tell, TB has no energy projection to speak of, but NW is Godly (in some respects) with what he can produce. Between his tamahawks, spirit bow, reflect, shoulder charge, and NW just has so many more options in cqc and at mid/far range.
  6. Intelegence - I'd say this is pretty much a wash; both are smart, and both have been proven in area of making good decisions. I don't think either will be making any stupid decisions.

Note: With NW lightning disabled, this fight is potentially closer. With lightning NW has MANY more options.

Category scores (win/lose/draw):

• NW - 3/1/2
  • TB - 1/3/2

IMO Nightwolf wins hands down due to his energy projection. NW has thrown his tamahawk and punctured/split bullet proof armor, with his arrows and tamahawks he can do major damage to TB at range, and hold him at bay in cqc, if not win out right.

NW wins, 8/10.