Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Gambler said:
"I'd say Night Thrasher pretty easily."
Agreed..he has too much tech for Elijah.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Night Thrasher beats up Patriot here with little issue
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

Night Thrasher

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Mr Creesy

WoW...Patriot is gonna take a dirt nap.
Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pulsar

Night Thrasher
Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Captain13

Patriot beat Iron Patriot.  He will decimate Night Thrasher, because he basically has all of Caps powers.
Plus, comic fights are based on awesomeness, not strength, which is why Cap can beat Iron man. 
Patriot = Rebellious Leader = Cool
Night Thrasher = Tool
Duh.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Power NeXus
@Captain13 said:
"comic fights are based on awesomeness, not strength... Patriot = Rebellious Leader = Cool Night Thrasher = Tool Duh.  "

Your use of logic is overwhelming.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Power NeXus

As for the battle, I'll admit I know somewhat little about both of these characters, but I was under the impression that Patriot is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant with impressive levels of superhuman athleticism, whereas Night Thrasher is possibly his equal for h-2-h skill but only an Olympic level athlete.

Given what I know of the characters, it seems to me that Patroit is superior. Since everyone else is saying it's pretty much a stomp for Night Thrasher, I am eager to find out why so I can understand the characters better.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Power NeXus said:
"

As for the battle, I'll admit I know somewhat little about both of these characters, but I was under the impression that Patriot is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant with impressive levels of superhuman athleticism, whereas Night Thrasher is possibly his equal for h-2-h skill but only an Olympic level athlete.

Given what I know of the characters, it seems to me that Patroit is superior. Since everyone else is saying it's pretty much a stomp for Night Thrasher, I am eager to find out why so I can understand the characters better.

"
Patriot isn't highly skilled in h2h combat, and Night Thrasher has bio-electric powers on top of superior skill. 
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Power NeXus
@CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

"
Patriot isn't highly skilled in h2h combat, and Night Thrasher has bio-electric powers on top of superior skill.  "

Bio-electric powers? 
Because of the picture, I assumed we were using Dwayne Taylor (the original Night Thrasher), not Donyell. 
And Donyell lost his bio-electric powers after M-Day.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Power NeXus said:
" @CosmicSpiral said:
" @Power NeXus said:
"

"
Patriot isn't highly skilled in h2h combat, and Night Thrasher has bio-electric powers on top of superior skill.  "
Bio-electric powers? Because of the picture, I assumed we were using Dwayne Taylor (the original Night Thrasher), not Donyell. And Donyell lost his bio-electric powers after M-Day. "
Bleh, sorry for the outdated answer. I know more about Donyell than Dwayne. 
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Patriot is beyond outclassed against Dwayne