Night Rake's Create-a-Hero Tourny: Round Five (Bata vs Mextli)

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By BataTest

@Mextli

Area of Combat-

No Caption Provided

Specifics-

Fighter's start off at opposite points of the Star.The Star is completely grassland,nothing else.The buildings are all only two story in this scenario.

Fighters know they have an opponent in the area,but do not know who it is or what is abilities are.

Round Five-

(Mextli)

No Caption Provided

Redback-

Radar Sense 30

Spider Sense 25

Wallcrawling 20

Superhuman speed 40

Superhuman Strength 25

Superhuman reflexes 30

Superhuman Agility 15

Superhuman Stamina 15

Perfect Accuracy 30

Camouflage 30

Nervous System reading 30

Acrobatic Mastery 20

H2H Skills:

Krav Maga 10

SAvate 10

Tae Kwondo 10

Ju-Jitsu 10

Boxing 5

Wrestling 5

Admantium Knives 20

6 Throwing Knives 15

VS

(BataTest)

No Caption Provided

The Dreed

The Force (Force Lighting, Force Rage, & Force Pull/Push) 60 points

Phasing (30 second limit each time your phased) 40 points

Duplication (able to make 2 copies of one's self) 40 points

Superhuman Speed (150 MPH) 40 points

Superhuman Reflexes (can react in milliseconds) 30 points

Radar Senses 30 points

Nervous System Reading 30 points

Superhuman Strength (2 tons) 25 points

Shapeshifting 25 points

Spider Sense 25 points

Explosive Manipulation(can create small explosions anywhere within 20 feet)20 points

Regenerative Healing Factor 20 points

Superhuman Agility (beyond human limits) 15 points

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BataTest

Dreed stares wide eyed and unblinking craning his neck awkwardly from side to side in the jerky stop motion sway of a game rooster. Seeming to split in half two duplicates separate from his green skin and tear into the earth with termite efficiency, for this is what they have become giant super enhanced diggers. Dreed’s eyes flicker as his cellular structure changes. Now hawk eyed he spots his foe even as leathery wings rip open from his shoulder blades. Leaping into the air propelled by powerful leg muscles and an invisible force he takes flight; reaching an altitude of dizzying height.

Somehow his opponent becomes aware and starts moving; Throwing knives which are easily deflected with the force, before Dreed climbs out of range. Surprised but delighted. Dreed revels in the thrill of this now great hunt. He corrals his pray from below, using his underground dups to cut off escape pathways with continuous explosions, force push, and pull. His opponent is shocked unable to understand the invisible force that blocks his retreat or the mysterious explosions that hinder his feet.

Right near the edge of his vision and before losing track of his target Dreed descends into a stoop dive pulled to the earth by a force greater then gravity. As he closes in on his target, a dup phases up from the earth; Launching a force whirlwind , lifting Redback into the air in a spiral spin. The prey attempts to escape, to move even, but is held motionless by the intense force of his rotation. Helpless he resigns himself to his fate. The whirl builds until he feels a crushing pressure from above snapping his spine and devastating his skull.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mextli

I am going out atm, but I will respond to this tonight just so no one thinks Im vegging from the tourney.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mextli

@BataTest: Okay finally have some free time to counter.

First, how do you turn invisible? you only have phasing which isnt the same and even then it only lasts for 30 seconds per use (there is no specified cool down time so might have to pm rake about that).

Second you would not be able to spot me on the ground with your hawk eyes prior to taking flight, there is too much cover even if it is only grassland, because they tend to grow pretty high (especially considering my camoflauge ability which has no time limit)

Third can you really use a force whirlwind? The power says you only get force, lightning, push, pull, and rage. While the force whirlwind would be an advancement of the forcepull in essence, i think it is distinct enough and complicated enough to classify it as a seperate force power that you dont have.

so all in all, catching redback is going to be far more difficult then you have made it out to be in your scenario.

Now to get into my initial strategy:

Instantly camouflaging, Redback would crouch down low, moving quickly and silently through the tall grass, using his spidersense and radar sense to try and locate his unknown foe. Eventually he would go into high alert, his radar sense feeling the vibrations in the ground and air from the movements of 3 enemies. Redback draws his throwing knives aiming at the giant, demonic creature in the sky (I am still camouflaged at this point I shall point out) and launches one. The knives are either knocked aside by some invisible force or pass right through you. Redback continues through the tall grass camouflaged, running towards the buildings for cover, using his speed, agility, SS, and radar sense to dodge the explosions and force attacks (whos effectiveness will be diminished as I will be camo'd and harder to key in on. Once in the cover of the buildings I will use my wallcrawling, and camo to climb a building and then hide. I will then draw your flying original Dread close using another throwing dagger and once you get close enough I will use my speed and strength to jump of the building and tackle you out of the sky, drawing my adamantium knives and stabbing them into your chest. We will crash land and I will roll off of you into a fighting stance ready to counter. By then your wounds will have healed and I will be able to deduce of your healing factor. At this point your clones will have probably arrived and be attacking me. Using my speed skills, and senses I will rush the clones and use my knives to take them out with well placed stabs to the head causing them to dissipate. Dodging your force lightnings I get in close, stabbing and slashing using my krav maga techniques. Getting batted away by a powerful force push I throw several daggers at you in succession, the last coming at the end of your 30 second phase limit and striking you in the head, rushing you while you are forced to heal, and a brain injury that extensive is going to take time and incapacitate you even if only for moments with my speed that will be enough, I climb on your back and use my knives to cut through your spinal cord, killing you.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crackerjack82

Questions, Wouldnt his radar sense ping you ever time you moved, since you dont have stealth, second what about the Dupes, they would know where you are, and have Spider Sense,, it could also shape shift,the scale of the shift i dont know, but it could cange into say a Snake, and hide in the grass, just thoughts

BataTest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BataTest

@mextli: When did I become invisible? I said invisible force, meaning the force would be used to help push him off the ground. Sorry, if I was unclear. Second you're making the grass grow, which isn't all that bad. Even though lots of grassland is also low cut. But diminishing a Hawks eye sight, and setting limits on my abilities. You're stretching terribly here. Whirlwind is easily within the elements of force push and pull. If I say I use the force to rocket you into space that would be a stretch.

Problems with your strategy:

Hawks eyes are magnificent. They pick up even the tiniest motion of a mice, rabbits, etc from thousands of feet in the air, Creatures that also have excellent camouflage. Dreed unlike a hawk has sufficient height to see over tall grass even while on the ground. Remember you have camouflage not invisibility. You also don’t have stealth, so your sneaking won’t be effective at all.

How does radar allow you to feel the vibrations in the ground?

Again when a Hawk locks in on a target. He's locked - your camouflage won't help you at all, even in your high grass. My dups, know where you are because one the original does, and he can see and track you clear as day. Also my dups have the same ability as the original.

As for you tackling me out of the sky we are matched in that we both use & have Rader, Spider Sense, Super Reflexes and Speed. If you try to tackle me I could phase, pull up, force push you away, etc. I picked those two and I’m assuming you did the same. So that it would be close to impossible for anyone to sneak up or surprise our characters.

We are equal in super human traits, senses, nervous system reading. How are your going to run up and just stab two of my dups who have the same abilities as the original. If anything you’d find yourself double teamed by shape shifting regenerative critters. Who could switch into force rage making them faster, stronger, and quicker then Redback. With all the other abilites of Dreed.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crackerjack82

@BataTest: question on the dupes, Did sherlock ever specify what kind of dupe they are, cause the Madrox dupe don't share minds. Naruto Dupes can, so it matters what class of dupe this is

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mextli

messages werent telling me you responded I will get to this soon, Im hella busy with life all of the sudden :P