Night Rake's Create-a-Hero Tourny Round 1: Fetts vs HigorM

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Hello Comicvine!This shows the specific's for the Fights of Round one of the Tourny. 

Area of Combat-

No Caption Provided

Specifics- 
Fighter's start off at opposite points of the Star.The Star is completely grassland,nothing else.The buildings are all only two story in this scenario. 
Fighters know they have an opponent in the area,but do not know who it is or what is abilities are 

(HigorM)

Tyrael

No Caption Provided

Duplication (able to make 2 copies of one's self) 40 points

Superhuman Agility (beyond human limits) 15 points

Superhuman Speed (150 MPH) 40 points

Regenerative Healing Factor 20 points

Superhuman Reflexes (can react in milliseconds) 30 points

Radar Senses 30 points

Optic Blast 35 points

Adamantium Skeleton 50 points

Explosive Manipulation (can create small explosions anywhere within 20 feet) 20 points

Swordsmanship 20 points

Ebony Blade 60 points

Perfect Accuracy 30 points

Taijutsu 10 points 

VS

(Fetts) 
Leonidas

No Caption Provided

Superhuman Agility (beyond human limits) 15 points 
Regenerative Healing Factor 20 points 
Spider Sense 25 points 
The Force (Force Lighting, Force Rage, & Force Pull/Push) 60 points 
Perfect Accuracy 30 points 
Camouflage(blend into surroundings)30 points 
Teleportation (8 meters per teleport) 30 points 
Nervous System Reading 30 points------(I'm going to assume this means I know what my opponent is going to hit me with before he actually tries to hit me with it)  
Swordsmanship 20 points
Taekwondo 10 points  
Lightsaber 50 points  
Vibranium Shield 50 points   
USP. 45 w/ 4 magazines 30 points

Let's dance! 

Tyrael

Duplication (able to make 2 copies of one's self) 40 points-This one could be a slight problem

Superhuman Agility (beyond human limits) 15 points-I have the same thing so I'm going to assume we're even in agility.

Superhuman Speed (150 MPH) 40 points-Why didn't I get this?...anyways, with the combination of nervous system reading, Spider-Sense and teleportation Leonidas should be able to avoid getting speed blitzed.

Regenerative Healing Factor 20 points-Fortunately for me, I have a lightsaber so I do have a way of actually killing him.

Superhuman Reflexes (can react in milliseconds) 30 points-It depends how fast this is exactly. If he can dodge bullets Leonidas could have trouble.

Radar Senses 30 points-This is really what saves him from me teleporting behind his back and shooting him point blank in the head. 

Optic Blast 35 points-It will be useless against my Vibranium shield and lightsaber.

Adamantium Skeleton 50 points-Also useless against a lightsaber

Explosive Manipulation (can create small explosions anywhere within 20 feet) 20 points-again the combination of nervous system reading, Spider-Sense, and teleportation will save me from getting blown up.

Swordsmanship 20 points-I have the same thing so I'm going to assume we're even in swordsmanship

Ebony Blade 60 points-O_o I don't know if it can cut through a lightsaber or not but it doesn't matter with the help of my nervous system reading. Spider-Sense and teleportation.

Perfect Accuracy 30 points-Wow. Really? What are you going to shoot me with? Your almighty intimidation stare! :P

Taijutsu 10 points-Taekwondo should hold me off.

Ok. So. They start out from the opposite ends. Tyrael has superhuman speed (150 mph) and Leonidas has teleportation (8 meters per teleport). So they should probably meet at the center of the the star. Tyrael duplicates himself and they both start using explosive manipulation at me. Leonidas already knows this because of his nervous system reading. So he teleport out of the way of the explosions and towards them. He camouflages with the ground and tries to slice their feet off with his lightsaber. Due to their Radar Sense and superhuman reflexes they jump out of the way and they shoot their optic blasts at him. Leonidas deflects them with his shield  and teleports two times to give himself distance to shoot with his USP. Nothing happens. One of them tries to blow me up but I teleport towards one. (To avoid confusion, I will refer to the duplicates as Thing 1 and Thing 2 temporarily.) At the same time, Leonidas slashes at the one next to Thing 1 and Force Pulls Thing 2 towards him. Most of the lightsaber is cut in half. He reads the other Thing 2's nervous system and he read that Thing 2 is about to attack him in mid-air. He teleports behind the Thing 1 for a distraction and Thing 2 smites the other. One left.  The last one tries to speed blitz Leonidas. But due to my nervous system reading and Spider-Sense, He's able to teleport out of the way. Tyrael starts wail on Leonidas with optic blasts. Tyrael is about to strike with the Ebony Sword. Leonidas throws away his lightsaber and shield and claps the blade. Leonidas reads that Tyrael is about to pull a Taijustu move on him, so he teleports, making Tyrael miss him, and teleports back in the same spot and shoots him in the balls (O_o). This puts Tyrael on his knees. Leonidas reads that Tyrael is about to shoot an optic blast at him. So he uses his foot to force his head to look up. Tyrael swings the Ebony Blade at him and Leonidas claps the upper part of the blade and forces the blade to cut Tyrael's head in half. 

Leonidas wins! X)

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By crackerjack82

@Fetts: Ebony Blade, Should stalemate a lightsaber, as it can cut anything, and cannot be broken

Perfect Accuracy 30 points-Wow. Really? What are you going to shoot me with? Your almighty intimidation stare! You do know this would be used with explosions

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fetts
@crackerjack82: Shooting explosions?? I just figured an explosion just would appear at will as long its in a 20 feet radius. 

Also the reason why I made a story was because I was extremely bored at that moment......But its a kickass story! Right? :D
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crackerjack82

@Fetts: I enjoyed it, also only reason i could think of why he would need that skill

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fetts
@crackerjack82: Thanks. 

Sssssssoooooooooo... HigorM hasn't responded so I'm going to assume that my story was so badass that he had nothing to counter it! 

Fetts wins!  

*takes a bow* *takes a bow*
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crackerjack82

@Fetts said:

@crackerjack82: Thanks. Sssssssoooooooooo... HigorM hasn't responded so I'm going to assume that my story was so badass that he had nothing to counter it! Fetts wins! *takes a bow* *takes a bow*

Give HigorM a minute, he will come at you, sure he is thinking up ways to to hit you back

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Fetts: hooooold your horses brave man!!

i´ve come to overwhelm your silly attempts!!

ok jokes apart, I thought the Perfect Accuracy could work well with the optical blasts and explosives..

i´m coming with the strategy soon..

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fetts
@HigorM: That was kinda a waste on your part. If you have optic blasts you already have perfect accuracy since your all you have to do is look at the target. and I don't think you shoot the explosions. I think the explosions just appear wherever you want them to as long as its in a 20 ft. radius.  

Edit/fix: Had a typo :D
HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@Fetts: well if that´s correct then i have to agree with you..