#1  Edited By DeathHero61

The members of night raid from Akame Ga Kill

No Caption Provided

This includes members Chelsea and Sussano

No Caption Provided

Classic Kohona 11

No Caption Provided

Morals on(more or less)

Both teams have full knowledge on each other.

No hidden gates for lee.

By classic kohona 11 i mean up to the end of part 1.

Sussano can use his full powers without the help of Nanjenda.

Starting for both teams is 100 meters. In a forest during the day both teams start off without knowing one another's location.

Update: Tatsumi has incursio

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DeathHero61

bump

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Team 2 8/10
Team 2 8/10

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Any specific reasons?

Numbers, speed, durability are the most important factors.

Also R.O.B. help them if 1 tail shows.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity:

They only have the numbers advantage by two and two or three of kohona 11 are essentially extra space.

Most of the Night Raid members are at least bullet timers. Akame being a high end one to the point where she can dodge bullets point blank.

Lubbock can easily rip apart his opponents with his wires/strings.

Depending on the situation Mine can go overkill on an opponent with her sniping skills.

Akame can one shot anyone here with her sword.

Chelsea can easily trick anyone with her transformations and then take them out.

Sussano........ Well he is pretty self explanatory.

Schere's weapon can cut through anything.

The only one with an advantage here is naruto,sasuke and chouji. And chouji can be sniped.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OreoAssassin
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathHero61

@oreoassassin: Hmmmmmmmm. Meh. Should i edit them out?

Edit: Its not much of a spoiler considering how characters come in go in this series......... XD I miss chelsea............ :(

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Keeo Chelsea and Susanoo but take out the "you know what part". I just read further in the manga yesterday so im good :p

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kohona 11 most likely, the Night Raid didn't impress me in the Manga nor Anime.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathHero61

@youngjustice: Really? Am i the only one who thinks their impressive???????

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngjustice: Really? Am i the only one who thinks their impressive???????

I mean, they aren't bad. They just never wowed me, besides Mein in the first few chapters.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathHero61

@youngjustice: Not even Lubbock? I can understand Schere and Bulat and more or less chelsea but geez.........

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Full Knowledge + Shikamaru = win, his IQ is depicted as 300, that's higher than batman and spiderman.

Shino is probably the biggest threat here besides Naruto, swarms the entire battlefield with the parasitic destruction insect jutsu = win

If Lee, Hinata, or Neji dont get sniped it's going to take quite a lot to put them down up close especially lee. Im not sure what 'some what' morals mean but if he's willing to go to the gate of death then this is a stomp.

Also Sasuke's cursed seal from Orochimaru makes this kinda one sided.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: I say somewhat because the night raid members slaughter their opponents.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susanoo solos

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ben_coby

Neji solos

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

Choji multi size slams and kills most of night raid before being killed by the oneshot sword

which then leads into Shkimaru and ino stoping then possessing her and using her against the rest on night raid that survived the multi size slam

Neji Hinta and Lee can dominate close combat and take out any of the remaining night raid with ease

Shino will literally eat them alive with a bug storm

Kiba pulls out the dog fusion dance and kills everyone

Sakura and tentee get killed

and naruto well

Team 2 10/10

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity:

They only have the numbers advantage by two and two or three of kohona 11 are essentially extra space.

Most of the Night Raid members are at least bullet timers. Akame being a high end one to the point where she can dodge bullets point blank.

Depending on the situation Mine can go overkill on an opponent with her sniping skills.

Chelsea can easily trick anyone with her transformations and then take them out.

The only one with an advantage here is naruto,sasuke and chouji. And chouji can be sniped.

Lubobock is good but Shino hard counters with his bugs

Yes because snipeing ninja's will work so well and she can survive a mountain falling on her

true but she can be one shoted or even turned via Skia-Ino combo

yes because naruto verse doesn't have a transformation jujitsu that dose the same exact thing ( sarcasm)

Hard countered via Gentle fist and lee

oh that's nice that helps her from not being squished how? or haveing Bugs eat her alive? or being choked out via a shadow?

The only one's who have the durability to stand up to the nija are the people who use the Incurso armor who will eventaily be brought down via combos or worn out

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DeathHero61

@ben_coby said:

Neji solos

Look i i wasn't surprised that people believed kohona could win, this is a tough battle to decide on but neji is in no way in hell soloing.

@deathhero61:

Choji multi size slams and kills most of night raid before being killed by the oneshot sword

which then leads into Shkimaru and ino stoping then possessing her and using her against the rest on night raid that survived the multi size slam

Neji Hinta and Lee can dominate close combat and take out any of the remaining night raid with ease

Shino will literally eat them alive with a bug storm

Kiba pulls out the dog fusion dance and kills everyone

Sakura and tentee get killed

and naruto well

Team 2 10/10

Chouji gets sniped before he can even do so. And him getting bigger makes him a far easier target to one shot.

Ummm shikamaru would be in the radius then therefore he would get crushed as well. And chouji cares too much about shikamaru for that to happen............

Neji gets wrecked in close combat as ridiculous as that sounds, same for hinata. Lee is more understandable but anyone can take him down considering how he lacks versatility.

Bug storm? Scans? I only recall him doing such things in the video games.......

I can see naruto out of everyone doing okay. But he will get taken out before things get to hectic with the kyuubi and what not.

@deathhero61 said:

@mr_ingenuity:

Lubobock is good but Shino hard counters with his bugs

Yes because snipeing ninja's will work so well and she can survive a mountain falling on her

true but she can be one shoted or even turned via Skia-Ino combo

yes because naruto verse doesn't have a transformation jujitsu that dose the same exact thing ( sarcasm)

Hard countered via Gentle fist and lee

oh that's nice that helps her from not being squished how? or haveing Bugs eat her alive? or being choked out via a shadow?

The only one's who have the durability to stand up to the nija are the people who use the Incurso armor who will eventaily be brought down via combos or worn out

Not really, lubbock doesn't directly confront opponents unless he has no choice. He will be camping in the trees ready to rip apart anyone passing by.

Uh yeah because the genin can easily dodge sniper rounds that are arguably in the hypersonic range. And get more speed and power depending on the user's emotions or the situation she is in..........

Look she is a sniper. She isn't dumb enough to get anywhere close to the enemy. Night raid isn't like the ninjas in naruto they actually use stealth in more efficient ways.

Good point. Except her transformations barely take any energy

Elaborate because Sussano himself along with virtually every night raid member is highly skilled in close combat. And has the power to amp himself.

Ummm how is chouji squishing anyone may i ask? I told you already he is already getting sniped before he can react. The only member of team kohona that is as fast as anyone on Night Raider(except lubbock probably) is naruto via kyuubi, lee and neji. Even then he would be putting his other teammates at risk and chouji wouldn't do that.

No one has the sheer power to take them down that easily except kiba who won't use his strongest cards immediately.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

houji gets sniped before he can even do so. And him getting bigger makes him a far easier target to one shot.

she would have to single him out the instant the battle starts to stop the multi size jutsu ad so what if they hit him with murasma they still get squished to death

Ummm shikamaru would be in the radius then therefore he would get crushed as well. And chouji cares too much about shikamaru for that to happen............

? Choji opens with it and after words the jutsu is cancled and they move in to hit with the Skia-ino possesion combo

Neji gets wrecked in close combat as ridiculous as that sounds, same for hinata. Lee is more understandable but anyone can take him down considering how he lacks versatility.

against who? most of Night raide are susceptable to the eye techniges and Lion with her regen will just take the gentle fist meaning she es down hard

and Lee with out weights breaks out the nunkcekes and Night raid gets knocked around before they can say oops

Bug storm? Scans? I only recall him doing such things in the video games.......

ot really, lubbock doesn't directly confront opponents unless he has no choice. He will be camping in the trees ready to rip apart anyone passing by.

Loading Video...

Wires please He can make his bugs move down them and swarm Lub is hard countered combine that with the fact that most of the ninja's are familar with wire traps and the Byakuga useres can spot them out even faster he is a non factor

Uh yeah because the genin can easily dodge sniper rounds that are arguably in the hypersonic range. And get more speed and power depending on the user's emotions or the situation she is in..........

SHE has to hit super sonic- low hypersonic targets that's oing to be an issue and she only has 100 metes of distantce and less as the forest is obstructing her LOS which mens that the ninja's know the location of night raid while night raid is fighting blind

Look she is a sniper. She isn't dumb enough to get anywhere close to the enemy. Night raid isn't like the ninjas in naruto they actually use stealth in more efficient ways.

I'm sorry can she shoot blind though trees accurately on ninja's who have been training in forests since they began?no ? did not think so

Good point. Except her transformations barely take any energy

So? Kiba and ackamaru can spot her easily due to smell Shino can track his allies with bugs so he knows she is an imposter, Neji and hinta can sense chakra which she dose not have so they can spot her , she can use basic naruto verse jutsu's so she can besp oted quickly that way. Shkimaru is a genius i doubt he would be fooled hell it would be faster to list the people who she might fool and that boil's down to naruto and she has a 1/1000 chance of geting the right one

Elaborate because Sussano himself along with virtually every night raid member is highly skilled in close combat. And has the power to amp himself.

He can only amp himself by takeing the life force of the general which kills her and the gentle fist shuts down his body with lee matching him asa distraction either neji or hinta could take him down or spot the core for naruto to rasenga to bits or lee to punch into oblivion

Ummm how is chouji squishing anyone may i ask? I told you already he is already getting sniped before he can react. The only member of team kohona that is as fast as anyone on Night Raider(except lubbock probably) is naruto via kyuubi, lee and neji. Even then he would be putting his other teammates at risk and chouji wouldn't do that.

Sigh She dosen't know where he is but the Ninja know where nigh raid is and with the aoe he really cant' miss. and Th can get outof the way

No one has the sheer power to take them down that easily except kiba who won't use his strongest cards immediately.

the key weakness of that armor is that it takes up stamina and the ninja have the number one stama freak who specalizes in makeing a crap ton of clones naruto

they will run out of strength long before he runs out of chakra and if he does so what he goes nine tails and Nightrai d is screwed

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Night Raid team?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Night Raid akame cuts any one it is over and rabac and bulat just add to that.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick: that stops Naruto how? Or shino? Or shki-inno possession ? Or stops the multi size slam?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: it stops him because if he gets cut he is dead. If this was shippuden naruto then i would give them the win but part 1 konoha 11 i don' t see how they will win.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick:

That stops a blitz from 100+ Naruto's how?

That stops a swarm of flesh eating insects how?

That stops Choji from squishing her like a bug how ( yes she can kill him but all he has to do is fall he can do that even when poisoned)?

That stops skimaru from locking her in place with a shadow so Ino can posses her and use the tengu against the rest of Nigh raid how?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: how the fleshing insect are gonna get past incursio how will they find it? How can they escape rabac's threads if he hold on to shikamaru before he uses his shadow bind. Ino at this time won't be strong to posses half the memebers of night raid and mine can stay away from the battle field and snipe them.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick:

how the fleshing insect are gonna get past incursio

By using chakra eating versions to eat his energy or avoiding him

how will they find it?

Byaguga , Kiba and akumaru's noses, Sound, etc etc

How can they escape rabac's threads if he hold on to shikamaru before he uses his shadow bind

Bugs use the wires to find rabac, Substitution jutsu

Ino at this time won't be strong to posses half the memebers of night raid

Unless they have split personality ( like sakura pre time skip) they will get possessed

mine can stay away from the battle field and snipe them.

That's not gonna work unless she can see and shoot though trees this is a forest remember her effective range is drastically reduced

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: her blast can disintegrate tress and rocks doubt trees will affect her shot. Even if they detect bulat they are fast enough to not get cut in half. I can see what your saying but rookie 11 in part one is not beating this team of killers, but thats just me at least. If you feel they can win i'm not gonna argue against it. Since in a fight nothing is certain to be honest a battle is an every changing event.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ghost_rider1

Konoha 11 kills all of them........Naruto can solo with nine tails chakra, thousands of clones, pr even summonings. Curse mark Sasuke also solo....Lee with no weights cam beat most of them......Neji can basically one shot them. Shino have millions and millions of bugs that will eat them alive. Night raid are good fighters. But the konoha 11 have too many tricks that can beat them.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick:

her blast can disintegrate tress and rocks doubt trees will affect her shot.

at full power normaly her attacks are on par with a 50 cal bullet and she still can't see

ven if they detect bulat they are fast enough to not get cut in half

nope they are all familar with wire traps they can detect him ahead of time and with Naruto running around his traps will be exposed before they can kill anyone

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By primebonnick

@primebonnick:

her blast can disintegrate tress and rocks doubt trees will affect her shot.

at full power normaly her attacks are on par with a 50 cal bullet and she still can't see

ven if they detect bulat they are fast enough to not get cut in half

nope they are all familar with wire traps they can detect him ahead of time and with Naruto running around his traps will be exposed before they can kill anyone

you know until to mentioned those dang substitutions i forgot in this part they used to fight like ninjas lolol. Still Mine's attacks have way too much force and kinetic energy to be just 50 cal bullets in power. They are not familar with how someone like rabac uses wires.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primebonnick:

Still Mine's attacks have way too much force and kinetic energy to be just 50 cal bullets in power.

at base ( not in danger like if she was snipeing) when powered up they are far above it

hey are not familar with how someone like rabac uses wires

he only has a few seconds a minute at best befor the ninja are on top of him that's not alot of time to get creative for traps

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Konoha 11 win this high difficulty, but if ut's shippuden Konoha 11 easily

Bboyyomama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumi solos since right now he's fast enough to resist absolute zero.

With prep Chelsea also solos.

Luka_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tatsumi solos since right now he's fast enough to resist absolute zero.

With prep Chelsea also solos.

Night Raid currently is faster than Konoha 11. The only chance Konoha 11 have is only KCM1 Naruto and he would lose after that.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i completely, forgot, Chouji is there. During the rescue sasuke arc he had some crazy feats, i may need to nerf him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60aaca964db4e
deactivated-60aaca964db4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Konoha for sure. Typically because they have better speed feats; along with the fact that if Akame let's see kills someone...Naruto will turn up; and I doubt the poison will work on Kurama once it comes out to where I say the battle pretty much ends.

And given Lee's 8 gates, Neji's speed...one strike from a gentle fist is fatal.