Nicky Fury and Hawkeye vs Ip Man and Bruce Lee

This topic is locked from further discussion.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 1 tries to recruit team 2 to SHIELD. When they refuse, they threaten to force them to join.

Team 2 wanna fight!!

film versions of team 1

Ironshinobi88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 handily

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Hawkeye solos.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Lee beat Chuck Norris and Ip Man is Bruce's master(IIRC). Either of them solos.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jimmy_Rustler

@copete: Bruh...

No Caption Provided

Neither person on team 1 stands a chance in a H2H battle with either martial arts practitioner on team 2; either of them could solo. Both Fury and Hawkeye are practically featless in H2H unless you count the latter's fight with Black Widow (which he lost) or his scenes against Chitauri fodder. Additionally, your OP is once again lacking important details, namely one that determines whether or not this is even a H2H contest to begin with. So bc of that lack of detail, I find myself asking this question: What's to stop team 1 from simply shooting team 2 as soon as the fight starts or when they realize that they can't beat team 2 any other way???

@god_spawn@vance_astro@saren@jedixman - Another mismatch from this user, please lock. And I don't mean to be "that guy" but I've been seeing this user repeatedly make mismatches and it's become quite evident (at least to me) that he doesn't do a whole lot of research on the characters he uses in battles. Since there doesn't appear to be any rule or moderation against making perpetual mismatch/stomp/spite threads on this forum, I'm just gonna say my piece here and leave it alone. I don't wanna get in trouble for harassing this user so, to avoid that, it'd probably be best for me to just ignore his threads going forward. Agh, so annoying though..

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

where does it say it is hand 2 hand?

@copete: Bruh...

No Caption Provided

Neither person on team 1 stands a chance in a H2H battle with either martial arts practitioner on team 2; either of them could solo. Both Fury and Hawkeye are practically featless in H2H unless you count the latter's fight with Black Widow (which he lost) or his scenes against Chitauri fodder. Additionally, your OP is once again lacking important details, namely one that determines whether or not this is even a H2H contest to begin with. So bc of that lack of detail, I find myself asking this question: What's to stop team 1 from simply shooting team 2 as soon as the fight starts or when they realize that they can't beat team 2 any other way???

@god_spawn@vance_astro@saren@jedixman - Another mismatch from this user, please lock. And I don't mean to be "that guy" but I've been seeing this user repeatedly make mismatches and it's become quite evident (at least to me) that he doesn't do a whole lot of research on the characters he uses in battles. Since there doesn't appear to be any rule or moderation against making perpetual mismatch/stomp/spite threads on this forum, I'm just gonna say my piece here and leave it alone. I don't wanna get in trouble for harassing this user so, to avoid that, it'd probably be best for me to just ignore his threads going forward. Agh, so annoying though..

where

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9 vance_astro  Moderator

@copete said:

where does it say it is hand 2 hand?

where

Nowhere but what you are being told is that this is a mismatch either way. If it's h2h then Ip Man & Bruce win because Fury & Hawkeye don't have any feats but if you let them have weapons then it's a mismatch the other way. Any way you cut it, it's a mismatch.