#1 Edited by YoungJustice (6644 posts) - - Show Bio

- The Jedi Temple

Objectives

A bastion of hope, the Jedi Temple has stood for millennia. A symbol of the Jedi's dominance, and influence on Coruscant's skyline.

Team YJ

- Protect the Jedi Temple from the invaders

Team PlasticBag

- Assault and storm the Temple

But above all,

Eliminate the enemy at all costs.

Layout

Rules

Team A start the centre of the Temple, at the foot of the Spire. Team B start at public center (The round docking bay in the first picture)

- Eliminate the team.

- No permanent BFR

- You're allowed to make use of any of the Temple's defenses or structures

- Both Teams get 1 days worth of Prep. Team B get dossiers on their opponents after 6 hours, whereas Team A only get knowledge about who they're fighting 1 hour before the match, however, they are allowed free access to roam and familiarize themselves with the Temple during their Prep.

- The Prep allows you to make use of any of your resources, however I draw the line at inviting other people into the match. For Example. No Minions/Armies/LMDs however, if you had Madrox I'd allow duplicates naturally.

- No Time Manipulation or Reality Warping

Team YJ

Count Nefari (Pre-Ionic State)

Captain Comet (Classic)

Black Bolt

Mantis

Captain Atom (Pre-New 52)

Black Alice

vs

Team PlasticBag

Bardock

Naruto

Asura

Dante

Madara

Nero

#2 Posted by Esquire (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

Post your teams!

#3 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Man really have no team in mind.

#4 Posted by YoungJustice (6644 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: @PlasticBag: I has to go do something, editing now.

#5 Posted by Esquire (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

Man really have no team in mind.

Wait, did you not have a team in the Nick's Going Away Tourney thread? You asked if yours had been approved, right? If you didn't make one, we can replace you with somebody else, but if you made a team originally then I would guess it's fine. Didn't you have one with Amazo or somesuch?

#6 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire:

Oh yea I remember it now brb gotta go search for it :P

#7 Posted by Esquire (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag:

• Bardock
  • Asura
  • Madara Uchiha
  • Nero.
  • Naruto
  • Dante-DMC

Assuming these all fit the limits, that's who you had.

#8 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: @Esquire:

Bardock

Naruto

Asura

Dante

Madara

Nero

Found my team if these guys don't check out as okay to start I'll step down.

#9 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire: Yea they all fit. I just never posted my team for the final check so it never got the final okay or posted.

#10 Posted by YoungJustice (6644 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

Bardock

Naruto

Asura

Dante

Madara

Nero

IIRC, they have to be from comics.

#11 Posted by Esquire (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

@PlasticBag said:

Bardock

Naruto

Asura

Dante

Madara

Nero

Nick approved at least a couple of the anime characters, so I think it's okay. The PM was Marvel and DC comics only, but I think Nick did away with that.

#12 Posted by YoungJustice (6644 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@YoungJustice said:

@PlasticBag said:

Bardock

Naruto

Asura

Dante

Madara

Nero

Nick approved at least a couple of the anime characters, so I think it's okay. The PM was Marvel and DC comics only, but I think Nick did away with that.

This is what I was referring to, but if they are approved, okay.

Nope. I'm opening the floor to all kinds of Characters, but htey have to have been in comics.
#13 Posted by Esquire (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Well, Nick had approved a couple of the anime characters, but some of the characters PlasticBag wanted had been chosen, so he replaced them with new ones and Nick never responded to those. But PB claims they're fine, so w/e.

#14 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: @Esquire: Yea they hadn't been accepted but all fit in the rules. If that is all are we okay to start?

#15 Posted by YoungJustice (6644 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't post debate tonight. I had to make potato salad, shred cheese, make devilved eggs, and clean the greens. I am worn out.

#16 Posted by Esquire (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@YoungJustice: @Esquire: Yea they hadn't been accepted but all fit in the rules. If that is all are we okay to start?

I'm not actually in charge, but start for sure.

#17 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

Go ahead and start now :D

#18 Posted by YoungJustice (6644 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, during prep, the first 23 hours (Without Knowledge) would be used to set up a tactic to protect the temple.

Black Bolt (Comet using TP to keep them mind linked) will set up stances around the Battle Field.

Alice would be set up under the Public Center (She is using Wonder Woman power set), as a first defense.

Atom and Mantis would be set up at the very front of the Reassignment Council and Knowledge Council.

Comet set up inside the temple.

Black Bolt will be roaming, helping anyone that needs help.

Nefari will be set up in the Admin Center.

BB then uses a few energy waves to charge Mantis up.

While Alice familiarizes herself with Wonder Woman's stats in the Training Room.

Comet and Atom create explosives (lightsabers have the things that make a bomb), and place them inside the Jedi statues (Minus the one that Nefari's in). BB will hold the control switch, it is only a last resort when the rest of the team, and BB are about to be defeated.

When this is done, they should have gotten the knowledge.

BB changes the game plan slightly, he tells Comet to take Alice's position, and vice versa.

He then sets himself at the very front of the bridge, giving the detonator to Nefari.

BB says he is going to set up a diversion, so when the other team kills him, Comet will surprise them, and Mantis will use Anti-Matter Touch to destroy the first person to come in and Atom would set up the explosives where the attackers must enter, so when they walk in, boom.

This would be all the time.

During the battle, when BB sees the team, he uses his sonic scream, full blast, which should be able to take out Madara and Nero.

Then, BB gets murdered by Bardock.

But before you can enter the temple. Comet will be going toe to toe with Bardock, while Naruto, Dante, and Asura most likely went ahead.

Comet should win against Bardock, and easily if he uses TP.

Asura should be easily taken down from the Anti-Matter Touch, it is able to disassemble matter itself.

Naruto and Dante would most likely be stunned by the explosives, giving Atom the chance to trans-mutate Naruto into a frog.

Dante would quickly be taken down by Mantis, via Anti-Matter Touch.

#19 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Hey sorry but gonna be with family all day so I won't be able to post a reply until tomorrow afternoon.

#20 Posted by YoungJustice (6644 posts) - - Show Bio

Np man.

#21 Posted by YoungJustice (6644 posts) - - Show Bio

Just going to bump for opponent :)

#22 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Well your team will be inside bodybags within a couple minutes, this battle is a waste of time you could have picked better fighters.

#23 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be locked.

@IZZR said:

Well your team will be inside bodybags within a couple minutes, this battle is a waste of time you could have picked better fighters.

Izanagi blinks team 1 out of reality, you mad?

#24 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

This should be locked.

@IZZR said:

Izanagi blinks team 1 out of reality, you mad?

You mean team 1?

#25 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: either it took you 7 minutes to read that sentence, or there is something wrong with the website.

#26 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@IZZR: either it took you 7 minutes to read that sentence, or there is something wrong with the website.

Are you for real? lol i do have other things to do besides waiting diligently for you to reply so i can read it right away :/ sheesh

#27 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: dude, you got it all wrong lol.Your reply said 3 minutes ago, while mine said 3 minutes ago. You diffidently didn't take that much time writing it, and if you didn't open the inbox and leave it open for more than 7 minutes(and didn't read inside the thread), then that obviously means that the site is having problems, because it was never that slow.

#28 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killer_of_trolls said:

@IZZR: dude, you got it all wrong lol.Your reply said 3 minutes ago, while mine said 3 minutes ago. You diffidently didn't take that much time writing it, and if you didn't open the inbox and leave it open for more than 7 minutes(and didn't read inside the thread), then that obviously means that the site is having problems, because it was never that slow.

oh right lol gosh well i had trouble actually accessing the site before so maybe there is a lot of traffic?
#29 Posted by Esquire (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump! Let's get some debate up, Plastic!

#30 Posted by Backflip (2256 posts) - - Show Bio

gets my vote by default

#31 Posted by Lvenger (17887 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: provided the better arguments in this debate. He gets my vote.

#32 Posted by Esquire (3827 posts) - - Show Bio

Provided the only arguments is this debate. Sorry you couldn't get any competition, I hope next round treats you better!