The Chitauri have attacked Manhattan Island. The Avengers have met them in glorious battle. Into the midst of this chaos, two teams of superpowered beings appear. Both the Chitauri and the Avengers take them for enemies, and the battle swings to focus on the newcomers. The Council, seeing the new threat, launch a nuclear missile from the Helicarrier. The nuke will detonate 5 minutes after the start of the battle.
- Eliminate the enemy team.
- NOT Bloodlusted. Morals on, but characters will fight to the best of their abilities.
-Teams start on the buildings marked with letters, the team listed first in the topic title starts at point A, second listed at point B.
- No permanent BFR
- Both the Movie Avengers and Movie Chitauri will attack your teams. Their Morals are off. You are unable to reason with them. Avengers are those pictured plus Loki. Tony has Mark VII Armor. Hulk starts the battle Hulked out.
- Both Teams get 6 hours worth of Prep, but have no access to the battlefield. Teams get dossiers on their opponents after 4 hours, but are unaware of the conflict happening in Manhattan.
- The Prep allows you to make use of any of your resources, however I draw the line at inviting other people into the match. For Example. No Minions/Armies/LMDs however, if you had Madrox I'd allow duplicates naturally.
- No Time Manipulation or Reality Warping
-No acquiring artifacts that allow Time Manipulation or Reality Warping
Dox hacks computer systems to gain access to detailed maps and schematics of NYC (that's not access to the actual battleground just access to basic knowledge of it). Studying these he makes himself completely aware of every aspect of the city down to it's most minute detail. Even to the point where he knows every bit of infrastructure,every pipe, every power line. it takes someone like Dox only minutes to hack and acquire the information but he spends the next few hours completely committing all to memory and formulating a plan/strategy and several back ups/ exit strategies (as he usually does) to be ready for any surprises. He then has BW Jr also implant this knowledge in every member of his team. This gives my team like a home field advantage, much better knowledge of the lay of the land.
To add to this Question also goes into to one of his spirit trances communing with the Earth to learn all he can. Just as Metropolis called out to him from Chicago to have him come to deal with the dangers to that city that would destroy it's champion.
Upon gaining dossiers Vrill ensures that every team member is fully aware of every weakness each opponent has (again courtesy of BW) and the best ways to exploit it. he also delves into the motivations and driving factors of the enemies psyche profiles. From these he familiarizes himself with the best motivators to manipulate their actions as he sees fit.
When the battle truly is joined it will proceed for the most part on the battle grounds and conditions that I choose.